Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
inquest into woodman for gently palming that shot into ronaldos path tbh. also murder every commentator deepthroating ronaldo for a tap in my nan could score

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

tetsuo posted:

inquest into woodman for gently palming that shot into ronaldos path tbh. also murder every commentator deepthroating ronaldo for a tap in my nan could score

There was a bit of a deflection on a shot but you'd expect a professional goalkeeper to hold that.

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

I can only apologise to Patrick Viera for suggesting he would be sacked first and say for fucks sake please leave Harry Winks and Ben Davies, and can Bryan start soon? Or Tanguy?

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Shrapnig posted:

Jose isn't a mod anymore, post without limits m8.

i'm making a note in my copybook that he quit his job at the modding factory to go follow darren bent juande ramos back to his house

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

FullLeatherJacket posted:

i'm making a note in my copybook that he quit his job at the modding factory to go follow darren bent juande ramos back to his house

Surely it'd be rafa

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Tomiyasu has looked decent so far.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Jose posted:

Surely it'd be rafa

it was heavily suggested (by a man paid professionally to have football opinions) that the only reason you liked rafa is because he used to manage real madrid and that newcastle fans considered themselves above signing someone who'd done a job with derby or birmingham

there are no other reasons anyone would prefer rafa over mcclaren

although tbf you could also take a swing at john toshack, apparently he recently did a job with Tractor Cultural Sports Economic Club in the persian gulf pro league, so it's almost like-for-like

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
that vardy offside looked on in the replay, surprised VAR didnt review it, or do they automatically?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

FullLeatherJacket posted:

it was heavily suggested (by a man paid professionally to have football opinions) that the only reason you liked rafa is because he used to manage real madrid and that newcastle fans considered themselves above signing someone who'd done a job with derby or birmingham

there are no other reasons anyone would prefer rafa over mcclaren

although tbf you could also take a swing at john toshack, apparently he recently did a job with Tractor Cultural Sports Economic Club in the persian gulf pro league, so it's almost like-for-like

I'd unironically love dyche

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

Almost missed the Newcastle equalizer since they were busy showing Ronaldo's godlike tap in

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Newcastle had a pie at halftime and now look like Real Madrid

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
:getin:

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Hail Satan

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
newcastle going forward and looking dangerous?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

ilmucche posted:

newcastle going forward and looking dangerous?

going up against a midfield base of pogba and matic will do that

ronaldo will also do that thing he likes to do a lot, score goals

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
this ronaldo football commentary might be worse than brundle and crofty in f1

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Jose posted:

I'd unironically love dyche

ask him if he can play in goal

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
A ronnie hat trick is inevitable alas

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!
Christ, even when they score, Wolves still can't put the ball in the net.

E: fuckin' finally

Jethro fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Sep 11, 2021

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
fully sick dive from iheanacho lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Eau de MacGowan posted:

A ronnie hat trick is inevitable alas

The real 9/11 tragedy

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

gently caress me sideways

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Putting dreams by Gabriel on repeat because my team scraped a 1-0 win against Norwich

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I quite enjoyed that

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

TheRat posted:

I quite enjoyed that

Hell,

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

goddamn he’s back

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

I hope real Madrid pay 200 mil to transfer bukayo so he isn't ruined by Arsenal.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Paperback Writer posted:

goddamn he’s back

my favourite part of the match was the bit where he was back

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
I have not enjoyed this morning one bit

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Weaponized Cum posted:

Same op

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
I enjoyed the part where Bruce didn't even make the token effort to put on the one striker we had on the bench while chasing a game before wobbling over at full time to gently cup OGS's balls and tell him his breath smelled nice

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

tetsuo posted:

I enjoyed the part where Bruce didn't even make the token effort to put on the one striker we had on the bench while chasing a game before wobbling over at full time to gently cup OGS's balls and tell him his breath smelled nice

I saw his press conference yesterday and he was just talking about how excited he was to see Ronaldo play and I marked it down as a brucey special. Have any of his teams ever beaten man united or even got a point against them

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Weaponized Cum posted:

Same except afternoon.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Ronaldo owns

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Kovaaaaa!