Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Why wouldn't you want to hang out here?

Look buddy I'm from Lansing and I don't appreciate you showing off your fancy millionaire tit clubs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
You're not supposed to take pictures but no one is dancing, so I'm probably not going to stick around, but here's the inside

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
People think its safe to take off their masks and eat at restaurants because the government specifically is no longer stopping it.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Shear Modulus posted:

australia wasnt in a war against america in 1812 idiot

My passport still says Canuck unfortunately :( would renounce if Australia would take me, just like my dear papa renounced his US citizenship.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

computer, Enhance

https://ibb.co/SVbxRxk
https://ibb.co/KySdW2R
https://ibb.co/brZP4fJ

95% chance of cspammer

FistEnergy fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Sep 12, 2021

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Surprisingly, there's about 10% mask usage among customers

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Heinz is a western PA institution

oh i didn't know they were all kerry loving liberals over there

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Iron Crowned posted:

Normally. KF-94 plus safety glasses right now because I'm a big dummy who needs to see a titty

Nah. Just be safe. See a titty. Have a good time.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Iron Crowned posted:

you, plus 9 unmasked dudes?

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Iron Crowned posted:

You're not supposed to take pictures but no one is dancing, so I'm probably not going to stick around, but here's the inside

It's beautiful.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Iron Crowned posted:

This picture smells of cocaine, beer rug, cheap perfume, pool table chalk and smoke machine.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

oh i didn't know they were all kerry loving liberals over there

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

mod sassinator posted:

Omg folks... folks, it finally happened

The CDC is recommending N95 masks:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/types-of-masks.html

lmao how many months into the air spread disease pandemic did it take, 20?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Strep Vote posted:

Nah. Just be safe. See a titty. Have a good time.

Oh, I'm in the farthest corner from anyone

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Iron Crowned posted:

lol better than I would think

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Iron Crowned posted:

Oh, I'm in the farthest corner from anyone

do you like bring a telescope to see the girls from the other side of the building and fold up the dollar bills into paper planes to tip them

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Shear Modulus posted:

do you like bring a telescope to see the girls from the other side of the building and fold up the dollar bills into paper planes to tip them

Tipping, mortar style

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Iron Crowned posted:

Tipping, mortar style

blow that biden bux out :blastu:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Grow the gently caress up.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Iron Crowned posted:

are you at the strip club to play pool

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
he's there for the camo pattern chairs

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

empty whippet box posted:

he's there for the camo pattern chairs

didn't see them at first, guess the camo works

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
that carpet would look p cool under a blacklight but idk if you want to be shining blacklights around at the strip club

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

thread delivers

mystes
May 31, 2006

Big block party going on a couple streets down from me, with a lot of people closely packed together and no masks that I could see.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

mystes posted:

Big block party going on a couple streets down from me, with a lot of people closely packed together and no masks that I could see.

My neighbors are all gathered in the middle of the street, laughing with kids running around, very idyllic with NO masks. Meanwhile, I'm the helldump comic guy, closing my curtains

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Fame Douglas posted:

Unless you're some kind of weirdo right-winger, I don't get the obsession with Fauci. He has no ability to set any policy, why aren't you angry at state governments instead?

he advises Biden on public health policy as his chief medical officer

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Open Scotty

https://twitter.com/TuckerFreckson/status/1436830110527590400

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fame Douglas posted:

Unless you're some kind of weirdo right-winger, I don't get the obsession with Fauci. He has no ability to set any policy, why aren't you angry at state governments instead?

someone in his position should have been screaming from the rooftops about covid from the beginning, and publicly decrying the lovely actions of governors, trump, etc that were contrary to the goal of maintaining public health. instead he has been a lapdog for the rich, doing his part to shove people back to work at the cost of hundreds of thousands of lives because he couldn't give a gently caress about what is right or good or saving lives or any of that s hit.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
he advised reagan on public health policy as his chief medical officer

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

fosborb posted:

he advises Biden on public health policy as his chief medical officer

Yeah he hardly pushes back on lovely decisions at all.

Though it's clear Biden is also obsessed with working within his campaign promises when it comes to opening up too

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

pillsburysoldier posted:

Yeah he hardly pushes back on lovely decisions at all.

Though it's clear Biden is also obsessed with working within his campaign promises when it comes to opening up too

what about his campaign promise to send me 2 thousand drat dollars

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Shear Modulus posted:

what about his campaign promise to send me 2 thousand drat dollars

Owned lmao

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Strep Vote posted:

It's beautiful.

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

stone soup posted:

he advised reagan on public health policy as his chief medical officer

How many government officials looked at Truvada being used as a HIV prophylactic and thought "HOT drat - $2000/month straight from the government to the insurance companies for every HIV patient? And you don't even have to cure HIV? Why are we trying to stop COVID when we can do the same with Regeneron?"

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
are strip clubs just arcades for dirty old men then. i always thought the strippers were the main focus

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

are strip clubs just arcades for dirty old men then. i always thought the strippers were the main focus

I think the balance of strippers v bar depends on the place

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

it's for getting boners about women with other men and showing off how much money you have

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/MichaelBrownUSA/status/1436126756164063236

the walls are closing in on me!!! i feel....compliant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
*checks watch* the bimbification has commenced