Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

flavor.flv posted:

I agree that Lore is an overrated character, but Data does not do normal loving. He's programmed for multiple techniques. A wide variety of pleasure.

Did Noonian Soong program Data with his own best moves, or did he consult consult experts? Does Data eat rear end? He's fully functional so how did Dr. Soong decide on the flavour of his cum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

flavor.flv posted:

I agree that Lore is an overrated character, but Data does not do normal loving. He's programmed for multiple techniques. A wide variety of pleasure.

Hail me Data

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

doverhog posted:

Does Data eat rear end?

Data totally eats rear end if his partner wants it.

The bigger question is if Data wants his rear end eaten. Hell, does Data want a blowjob? I guess if his partner wants to please him, but you gotta figure Data's primary focus is his partner's pleasure first.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Sure, but now we are delving into questions of free will and whether Data is just a puppet that will do whatever you (or Soong's original programming) tell him, or if he has desires or preferences of his own.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Can Data perform a Cleveland Steamer?

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
The question is does Data have his emotion chip activated in these scenarios?

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Impossible to say. It never happened :colbert:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Tasha Yar grew up in sewers running from rape gangs.

She was likely really into Cleveland Steamers.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Everything's failing because the green bar is empty.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Android Apocalypse posted:

The bigger question is if Data wants his rear end eaten. Hell, does Data want a blowjob? I guess if his partner wants to please him, but you gotta figure Data's primary focus is his partner's pleasure first.

Data doesn't gain pleasure from physical contact the way a human does. We saw that in order to experience tactile pleasure he has to both have his emotion chip installed and have some skin grafted onto his face by the Borg queen.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Somewhere a magic player shudders and doesn't know why.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
I def winced when I ran across it. Wanted to share the pain.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
I checked because I had no context and they literally sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah it really has nothing to do with being a Magic player and everything to do with performatively destroying something so valuable like an rear end in a top hat 1%er

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

Yellow Yoshi posted:

is he small or just very far away

Both.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'm going to go with the thought that it's a copy used to make MTG nerds hella angry because holy hell if that was ever a real one defaced like that I would imagine there would be violence

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

The Bloop posted:

Yeah it really has nothing to do with being a Magic player and everything to do with performatively destroying something so valuable like an rear end in a top hat 1%er

Not all black lotuses are worth that kind of money.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It's a whole genre of thing. Wasn't there one a few months ago where a guy put one in his bike spokes or used like 100 of them to coat a papier-mache project or something?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CainFortea posted:

Not all black lotuses are worth that kind of money.

All real ones are worth a poo poo of a lot if they have that text

That one is undoubtedly not real but this is a hoofbeats/ zebras argument

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

The Bloop posted:

Yeah it really has nothing to do with being a Magic player and everything to do with being a photoshop

There's a bunch of different ones going around and iirc the original was a Llanowar Elves

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Memento posted:

There's a bunch of different ones going around and iirc the original was a Llanowar Elves

I probably have 60 Llanowar elves and that's actually a cool idea for using them

And the photoshopped meme is funny and admittedly briefly shocking

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

I don't think legit Black Lotuses had black borders like that.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Zereth posted:

Not sure if trap sprung but the ones with black borders are the really really really expensive ones.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Android Apocalypse posted:

Data totally eats rear end if his partner wants it.

Does data necessarily have an rear end, is the bigger question.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

OwlFancier posted:

I would assume a non functioning one. All the necessary exterior bits, just without internal plumbing.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

OwlFancier posted:

seems to

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

But that then raises the question of if the rear end is not for defecating then could you, nay are you not obligated to design a superior sex arse, that fulfils that function better than a human rear end.

Data is superhumanly strong and intelligent, so it only makes sense that he would have the most powerful rear end that soong could conceive.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

at first i thought this was from one of the giant promos, they reprinted some of the earliest cards in large bindersized editions so you could decorate the front, i figured someone had turned one of those into a coaster

you can tell the photo they used to shop this was from one of these promos because of the small text underneath the artist credit, and if you know what you're looking at, the brown artifact border has the fallen empires cardface instead of the beta or alpha one and the text in the box is all wrong

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Zereth posted:

No blue line.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Zil posted:

I would assume a non functioning one. All the necessary exterior bits, just without internal plumbing.

I thought he did, he can eat stuff to appear sociable but it doesn't do anything and he has to clean out his guts.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

CainFortea posted:

I thought he did, he can eat stuff to appear sociable but it doesn't do anything and he has to clean out his guts.

Same, except for the not doing anything part

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

The Bloop posted:

That one is undoubtedly not real but this is a hoofbeats/ zebras argument

...a what?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras. Unless you're in Africa I guess.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras. Unless you're in Africa I guess.

Yeah your first reaction should be what it appears to be not some edge case or trick

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

It was a joke you buncha nerds. We all knew it wasn't real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
Wait, is "the cut-up card is fake" the horse or the zebra in this analogy?

Because when I see an image designed to troll people for a quick laugh, my first assumption is that the jokester did not spend thousands of dollars to create it.