Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

What people liked about Craig when he first showed up was that he would stand up to Bryan a bit and that was a fun dynamic. Then he was worn down by the years but when it resurfaces you remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

"I think you've made your point, Bryan, and so have we."

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Dropped a new Rudo Wrestling video talking AEW's New Era with their latest cadre of big free agent signings. Can Tony Khan avoid the same pitfalls WCW and TNA fell into? How does this affect the young stars in waiting and day 1 talent? These questions and more!!

https://twitter.com/RudoWrestling/status/1437806239426105350?s=19

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.
I don't go here but i was watching the brian pillman dark side of the ring and they show dave meltzer's office in there and it made me want to disintegrate. i'm a messy person who has a hard time cleaning and especially organizing, who's dealt with those causing me problems all the time, i'm working on it but i get like, having poo poo everywhere.

but holy hell. how the gently caress does he live like that. i'm dying. the FLOOR is covered in RANDOM PAPERS. And not just that he lives like that, he was chill with a TV CREW FILMING IT??!?

I couldn't live that life. i have a weird respect even as i'm also repulsed.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Big Dave's mind exists on planes of existence that mere mortals cannot comprehend.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

its just the old husband and wife argument “i know where everything is” taken to its natural peak

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

my biggest question is how does he not slide around on all that paper and completely eat poo poo tbh

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

what do you mean

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

dunno

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the escape goat posted:

my biggest question is how does he not slide around on all that paper and completely eat poo poo tbh

restraint

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Holy gently caress Bryan encountering "ligma" during Wrestling Observer Live :xd:

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
They’re HEEEERRRE! After a bit of a break, Sidewalk Slam returns to discuss AEW All Out for 2021.

https://youtu.be/H-g9jPLAQOw

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Antitonic posted:

They’re HEEEERRRE!

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Granny posted:

Underturker

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

beggar posted:

Granny posted:

Underturker

I loved that episode of Sunday Night Live :hai:

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
I usually skip WOL but I had to listen in for some Norm Macdonald praising.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

I loved that episode of Sunday Night Live :hai:

Hahahaha

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Bryan: "How old was I when I was 25?"

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

MassRafTer posted:

Listen: Dave Meltzer has come unstuck in time.

I appreciate this reply~

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Jerusalem posted:

Holy gently caress Bryan encountering "ligma" during Wrestling Observer Live :xd:

https://twitter.com/HighFlyLo/status/1438166947187789828?s=19

:allears:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Fans of Bryan saying stupid WWE names will be extremely pleased by the NXT recap on WOL.

Mike Nipples.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Bryan is the best

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I guess I need to start listening to WoL again and see if he’ll weigh in on whether AEW is addressing the Sugondese demographic better than WWE.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
I hope that Samoa Joe's very serious case of Ligma passes soon :ohdear:

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
Dave even entertaining the idea that MJF couldn't get heat in Newark or Queens because he's from Long Island is funny. Newark will hate him because he's from New York and Queens will hate him because he's not from The City.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

Dave even entertaining the idea that MJF couldn't get heat in Newark or Queens because he's from Long Island is funny. Newark will hate him because he's from New York and Queens will hate him because he's not from The City.
Everyone will hate him because he's MJF

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
well he admits that much but he brings up the hometown thing which means he or somebody dared to have the thought when living 2 miles from somebody else in New York can get you location-based heat

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Dave doesn't understand that every part of the tri-state area hates every other part.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
He'll talk poo poo on Queens during the entrance

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
He'll say that Queens is so Mid they could only afford The Mets as their baseball team.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1438660888446132237

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Yeah, I've seen people heel on adjoining neighborhoods in Brookyln for heat, never mind interboro

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Edge & Christian posted:

Yeah, I've seen people heel on adjoining neighborhoods in Brookyln for heat, never mind interboro

that may be how you do poo poo in WILLIAMSBURG, but here in BUSHWICK we keep it REAL

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh my God the Vinny's new profanity report had me laughing so drat hard.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Ruby on Talk is Jericho
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/talk-is-jericho/id767016946?i=1000535612370

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

It's a really good show. I hope they do a music show in the future because they are fun together.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Man Dave struggled talking about dark side of the ring. Listening to his takes at 1.5 speed sure is something.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Jordan7hm posted:

Man Dave struggled talking about dark side of the ring. Listening to his takes at 1.5 speed sure is something.

Uh oh. After I watched Dark Side last night my first thought was that Dave was going to get in some trouble talking about it.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

he’ll be fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I didn't think Dave was that bad about it? While he was saying that was the era, he absolutely didn't condone it and said gently caress guys like Undertaker who want to give the current generation poo poo for playing video games.