Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Alert me when we get to Godgame Black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

Cythereal posted:

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory terrified me as a kid, with the ?drowning? in the chocolate river, the kid blowing up like a balloon, I think there was a kid who got imprisoned in a photograph...

Mike Teavee (yes that's his name) gets sent into the television. He steps right back out, but he's still only the size his image was on the screen.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Volcott posted:

Are the environmental concerns for methanol different from ethanol?

methanol is classified as a hazardous air pollutant, ethanol isn't. It's also on the prop 65 list for general exposure, ethanol is only on it as a "hey drinking this while pregnant or a child can cause developmental problems"

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
I accidentally posted this in the right wing media thread, here is where I intended it:

Keem posts something really creepy
https://twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1437444447164411909

Someone points out one of the women is missing
https://twitter.com/milannat/status/1437832216143441925

Turns out he posted a dead person
https://www.thetelegraph.com/news/article/Autopsy-of-Adria-Hatten-reveals-no-signs-of-12583935.php

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Regarde Aduck posted:

Alert me when we get to Godgame Black

Joke's on you, that's already happened.

Reporting to The New Management.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
tbf he literally just used google image search, and grabbed from those, but yeah top hits for "× year old woman/man" probably are gonna be stuff like missing people or criminal investigations
still pretty creepy to pull a "I refuse to date people my age! They're old and frumpy"
go back to telling that 21 year old she's so mature for her age, bro.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

The Shame Boy posted:

Ha ha yall got scared by the silliest poo poo in movies as children.

Now being scared of a virtual shark in virtual water in Banjo Kazooie? That's the real poo poo.

The eel in dire dire docks on super mario 64 fuels my deep seated fear of deep waters to this day

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Kantesu posted:

Mike Teavee (yes that's his name) gets sent into the television. He steps right back out, but he's still only the size his image was on the screen.

He gets sent to the taffy puller to get stretched back out even! The remake even shows him all stretched out and poo poo at the end!

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Henchman of Santa posted:

Pretty sure it’s fangs and blood rather than hands and plasma.

well that sounds perfect for Leto, but, pass

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Coolness Averted posted:

tbf he literally just used google image search, and grabbed from those, but yeah top hits for "× year old woman/man" probably are gonna be stuff like missing people or criminal investigations
still pretty creepy to pull a "I refuse to date people my age! They're old and frumpy"
go back to telling that 21 year old she's so mature for her age, bro.

You're probably off by 5 years about the age of the "women" he's interested in. And not in the "real answer is less creepy," direction.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Dude pretty much admitted that he is 39 years old and he looks like trash. What woman, regardless of age, would want to date someone who self-owns that much?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

When the witch looks out of the glass ball straight at you in The Wizard of Oz. That fourth wall is there for a REASON.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Thats isnt even the worst/funnest example of being lazy with search engine image results.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Cythereal posted:

?drowning? in the chocolate river

Nah he merely gets sucked up into a tube and sent to possible death via fans or something

Cythereal posted:

the kid blowing up like a balloon

blueberry. consider yourself lucky. a significant number of people walked away from that scene as a kid only to develop a weird inflation fetish

Cythereal posted:

I think there was a kid who got imprisoned in a photograph...

He got shrunk and then stretched back to regular size by taffy pulling machines. nothing traumatic there!

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
Keemstar is a huge piece of poo poo.

That's all, have a good day!

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
That tweet is not only shallow as gently caress but yikesaroo as well.

Bets on when we find out he is a pedo or date rapes on the reg?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

dialhforhero posted:

1153 am EDT on 9/13/21.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

dialhforhero posted:

negative years

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

dialhforhero posted:

Considering people in their mid to late 20's probably remember where they were on September 11th and while I don't think it's necessarily wrong for a 39 year old to date a 28 year old, being 39 and saying 28 year olds are too old for you is a huge loving yikes.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/tlfmgator00/status/1437854972520148993?s=20

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Anything. loving ANYTHING but a goddamn vaccine, I guess!

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Pounded in the rear end by My Need to Own the Libs, coming soon from Chuck Tingle.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
“kind of like we all did in college” makes me think this lady has been riding the Bad Decision Express for a long time

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

nine-gear crow posted:

Anything. loving ANYTHING but a goddamn vaccine, I guess!

whomst among us hasn't soaked a tampon in vodka before inserting it to get drunk without having alcohol on your breath?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Coolness Averted posted:

whomst among us hasn't soaked a tampon in vodka before inserting it to get drunk without having alcohol on your breath?

Well I still get alcohol on MY breath that way

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Brawnfire posted:

Well I still get alcohol on MY breath that way

:wink:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

gonna jam this horse paste soaked tampon so far up your rear end you'll taste bananas

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Coolness Averted posted:

It would still be on your breath because of the alcohol in your blood being expelled by your lungs.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

What?
https://twitter.com/BadMedicalTakes/status/1437884358417784838?s=20

Do they just make these numbers up, is there some person who invents these numbers?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Skwirl posted:

What?

Do they just make these numbers up, is there some person who invents these numbers?

This post is bullshit because there are only two frequencies, Herz and Hiz

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Skwirl posted:

What?

432Hz at least is just what some composers used to tune their A to before 440 became standard

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I know this is probably fake
https://twitter.com/tolstoybb/status/1437877351564537857?s=20
but I won a class project like this in high school because I put everything in like a 3 cent stock that was worth 10 cents at the end of however long we did it (a couple months I think?) and everyone else diversified. Unrelated, my parents gave me like a couple hundred actual bucks to invest a different year and I put it in a biotech company that went under like less than a year later. There's no relation to the two events, I think the real money thing happened first. They thought I was smart for the incredibly dumb class gambit because if it had failed there wouldn't be any actual consequences.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Ender’s Game worked out pretty well for the kid if I recall correctly

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

The one thing that gave me nightmares as a kid was the vampire from Spiderman: the Animated Series who had lamprey mouths on his hands that he’d use to suck “plasma” from his victims.

I later looked it up and learned that in the comics and such he was a regular pointy-toothed bloodsucking vampire, but they changed this for the animated series because normal vampires are too scary to have in a kids’ show. I’m still convinced all ratings people are just colossal idiots.

Morbius is getting his own series?movie? don't know which.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I mean investing in small cap stocks is lucrative but on a long enough timeline you certainly can make bank.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Midnight Voyager posted:

Morbius is getting his own series?movie? don't know which.

He was at one point when Sony was planning a bunch of villain films building to a Sinister Six film when they were sticking with Garfield as Spider-Man, most of that got put on hold when they freaked out about Amazing Spider-Man 2 only making Three Quarters of a Billion dollars, then Venom did well so I think the Morbius movie is still happening.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
Yeah, they've put out a teaser trailer for Morbius, so that one at least seems to be happening. Though if Venom 2 somehow flops, it may get shelved.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

dialhforhero posted:

He was dating a 20 year old recently. Who knows for how long lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Skwirl posted:

I know this is probably fake
https://twitter.com/tolstoybb/status/1437877351564537857?s=20
but I won a class project like this in high school because I put everything in like a 3 cent stock that was worth 10 cents at the end of however long we did it (a couple months I think?) and everyone else diversified. Unrelated, my parents gave me like a couple hundred actual bucks to invest a different year and I put it in a biotech company that went under like less than a year later. There's no relation to the two events, I think the real money thing happened first. They thought I was smart for the incredibly dumb class gambit because if it had failed there wouldn't be any actual consequences.

Remember when Zack invested all the money in potatoes and Miss Bliss lost her car?