Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nexous posted:

Birthday dinner of homemade pizza and wings. Pizza got basil, onion, pepperoni, bell pepper, kalamata olives and feta. Wifes half has gross rear end mushrooms.

Gettin crunk on

Will probably post cooked pizza depending on how many drink garnishes I have

You feed your wife rear end mushrooms? :thunkher:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
zucchini fritters and panzanella.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You feed your wife rear end mushrooms? :thunkher:

You don’t?

edit: no wait, I'm changing my response to I fed my wife's rear end my mushroom.

nexous fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Sep 14, 2021

Das Goof
Nov 13, 2004
I made Korean fried chicken using this recipe but I had a brain fart and added 1ts of celery and garlic salt instead of 1/2 and the coating ended up way too salty. I'll try it again at some point, because it would be good if I didn't screw up.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

nexous posted:

You don’t?

edit: no wait, I'm changing my response to I fed my wife's rear end my mushroom.

"fed" implies you didn't get it back

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Gonna make shrimp and grits

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Left over salmon with spinach tortellini

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Spaghetti squash noodles covered in ground turkey, apsparagus, tomatos, onion, garlic, oregano and fresh basil

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
broc ched soup in Panera Bread ™️ bread bowls now available in a store near you

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Chicken saag

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Beer battered onion rings (that I accidentally burned) and petit pois peas

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
rear end was off the menu today so some biscuits

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
Made fake muffuletta from stuff I can find, cannot be arsed to find proper focacia and forgot to order giardiniera but the olive salad I made was bussin and the salami/ smoked ham/sliced mozzarella/swiss cheese was perfect. Goddamn that was a tasty sandwich, gonna order proper giardinieara next time to add to the olive salad but I think ciabata is perfectly serviceable as bread.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Galewolf posted:

Made fake muffuletta from stuff I can find, cannot be arsed to find proper focacia and forgot to order giardiniera but the olive salad I made was bussin and the salami/ smoked ham/sliced mozzarella/swiss cheese was perfect. Goddamn that was a tasty sandwich, gonna order proper giardinieara next time to add to the olive salad but I think ciabata is perfectly serviceable as bread.

I also ate muffuletta today

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i made pasta for my wife but i didn't want food. I just smoked weed and drank 4 cans of seltzer

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:stare: holy christ :stare:

:jackbud:

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

8 cheeses, summer sausage, hard salami, cranberry, apricot, corn nuts, garlic tosst, pita chips, pickled garlic, hummus, green apple, dried pineapple and orange slices and honey

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I am going to eat a number of chicken wings. The number has not yet been determined.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Aardvark! posted:

I am going to eat a number of chicken wings. The number has not yet been determined.

I had 12 last night..can you beat that??!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I had 12 last night..can you beat that??!

I, ahh, I had squelve wings.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

The Bloop posted:

I also ate muffuletta today

:getin:

After careful consideration, I've decided that Central Grocery OG (cold) is superior to any grilled variant and that's a hill I'm willing to die on.

Galewolf fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Sep 21, 2021

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001

I bought some prime filets and lobster tails this weekend - roasted okra and potatoes. Sear wasn't great on the filet, but was as close to a steakhouse (Morton's, etc) I've ever cooked.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

thats some thicc meat

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I ordered Afghan takeaway. Was supposed to be a lamb shank with red berries, rice, salad, dip and bread. There were no berries or dip, and the "salad" was about four pieces of lettuce, a lemon wedge and a chunk of cucumber. The lamb and rice was extremely nice and there was more than enough of it for a very filling meal, but I am wondering what happened to the berries. And I would have liked an actual salad of some kind.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Got a BEEF roast in the crockpot with carrots, taters, and baby bellas. Once it’s done I’ll turn da juice into gravy :yum:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pizza with mozz, smoked shredded pork, pickled jalapeños, and pineapple

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I like pineapple in my al pastor burritos (I just learned I liked that maybe 2 years ago). So I can't give anyone poo poo for liking it on pizza anymore.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Chicken breast, new potatoes and carrots with gravy

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Time 2 Ziti

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Would eat that ziti

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Halibut and cheesy broccoli.

First time I actually cooked in a while.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I made a Caesar salad with grilled chicken

It was good

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Cooked a couple nice ribeyes in the cast iron skillet tonight with a little butter. Wife is morally opposed to the cast iron for some dumb reason but she’s at a meeting tonight so me & the kid ate well. Side of broccoli and some homemade mac & cheese. I need a nap now.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I ate a pastrami and cheddar sandwich earlier (I think I left my swiss cheese at the grocery store somehow :( )

and just now I had a kimchi flavor ramen with chili garlic sauce and an egg added

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Costco udon with egg and bacon

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Steak with a mushroom pan sauce and mashed potatoes.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

pro starcraft loser posted:

Steak with a mushroom pan sauce and mashed potatoes.

Oh poo poo. :stare:

I had one of these neat little meal packages they make at Festival Foods (grocery store) here at the meat counter. It's a little TV dinner sized thing and I got chicken cordon bleu with baby potatoes and a big ol' pat of butter and some herbs. They mark on the package if you should cook it for like 20, 30, 35 minutes or so. I've gotten a few of them before. I really like the pork tenderloin one. It's $6 and just the right size for me. They're very convenient.

Tonight will be herb and garlic marinated chicken (24 hours) and some sort of frozen veggie.

edit: oh I took a pic of it last night before cooking.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Sep 29, 2021

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
way too many of these

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Greek salad with grilled chicken, olives, extra pepperoncinis