Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

i'm assuming this thread is blanket NWS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

no.

it is not.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Jonny Nox posted:

no.

it is not.

Updated with spoiler tag! Sorry!

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Is that supposed to be the Horned Rat?

The Horny Rat.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

hornt rat

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Spudd posted:

It's like someone took an Oglaf comic strip and turned it into a figurine

Hang on, I think that might be a viable business plan.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Madurai posted:

Hang on, I think that might be a viable business plan.
I'd pay a lot of money for a set of greek-ish warriors with the tall helmets and stiletto heels.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
a unit of cumsprites

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Pretty sure that's a Brom painting someone made a mini out of.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Oglaf the Boardgame: Fantasy Cumbat

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

punishedkissinger posted:

Updated with spoiler tag! Sorry!

It still loads the image, best to link it vs spoiler tagging

The Moon Monster posted:

Pretty sure that's a Brom painting someone made a mini out of.

I think he did some of the models for Dark Age? They're kind of all over the place but it seemed like a fun system the two times I played it before my friends beginner box got eaten by his dog.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Len posted:

It still loads the image, best to link it vs spoiler tagging

I think he did some of the models for Dark Age? They're kind of all over the place but it seemed like a fun system the two times I played it before my friends beginner box got eaten by his dog.

I think Dark Age started as a range of Brom minis before it was even a game. Of course most of the minis they eventually created were original concepts.

Anyway yeah, here's the painting :nws:

https://imgur.com/OQOLpsi

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

The Moon Monster posted:

I think Dark Age started as a range of Brom minis before it was even a game. Of course most of the minis they eventually created were original concepts.

Anyway yeah, here's the painting :nws:

https://imgur.com/OQOLpsi

That sounds right according to BGG

quote:

Dark Age Games is a new gaming company that has produced a miniatures game based on the art and themes of Brom's Dark Age world. It's a dark and ruined world where different factions and different races battle to survive.

At some point it got absorbed into CMON and their last update to the website was 2017. Pretty sure the thing is dead now

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Len posted:

That sounds right according to BGG

At some point it got absorbed into CMON and their last update to the website was 2017. Pretty sure the thing is dead now

Yeah, I don't think they ever officially announced it was dead but when they liquidated the coolminiornot.com store all the stock showed up on miniature market or some such site at a steep discount and I think the player base all saw the writing on the wall.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Screaming Idiot posted:

I'm the buck teeth

gently caress lol, was gonna say this is some good Frank frazzetta style painting until I saw that

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Springfield Fatts posted:

What about those comedians the Joker coerced into being villians like the Condiment King and Rosanne's awful housewife stereotype?

Edit: Haha holy poo poo they actually did include them!

I am not kidding when I say practically every character is in there! They even included a mook called Frankie who appeared for a fight scene in one Harley based episode.

But no Ubu. :(

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

I almost scrolled past it before my brain realised what I was looking at.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Mewback

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

That’s it, I’m assuming from now on the dewbacks behave exactly like cats.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

TotalHell posted:

That’s it, I’m assuming from now on the dewbacks behave exactly like cats.

*Dewback suddenly springs across the desert at top speed and whacks a cup into the sarlacc pit*

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Moola posted:

*Dewback suddenly springs across the desert at top speed and whacks a cup Jawa into the sarlacc pit*

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Screaming Idiot posted:

I'm the buck teeth

I think they're supposed to be Nosferatu style fangs, like what real vampire bats have.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I think they're supposed to be Nosferatu style fangs, like what real vampire bats have.

Below: a nosferatu

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Screaming Idiot posted:

youre not supposed to inline nws ITT

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Screaming Idiot posted:

Curvy figure, revealing outfit, sly/superior expression, elongated teeth....yup, checks out!

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Excuse me, she's clearly an Ahrimane.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

moths posted:

Excuse me, she's clearly an Ahrimane.

There's a bit of WoD lore I was not expecting to read about today!

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Have to say that is nice dedication to the joke, but I feel that some khorners were cut. :v:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I DON'T GET IT.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a khorne cob

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

AndyElusive posted:

I DON'T GET IT.

Corn Berserker

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a khorne cob

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Corn Berserker

Not much, what's Corn Berserker with you?

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Wonder how they cobbled together that conversion.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

thread title plz

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

moths posted:

Wonder how they cobbled together that conversion.

HAH!

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?

AndyElusive posted:

Not much, what's Corn Berserker with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Bofa deez chainaxes