Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7WrMB-6wAs

This one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!

bingo bango, thank you, sir!

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Bennington is in best-of today which means they're probably on vacation this week and next, leading up to labor day.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Are there any channels still uploading the daily Bangton show to YouTube? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
The person that was doing it most recently seems to have stopped after requests for crowd sourcing their funding went nowhere.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

I hadn't heard the news and was looking for fun Ron and fez clips to listen to and saw there was a new one called RIP Fez.

What funny jape is this one gonna be about??

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
Is there a show rundown out there for Ron and Fez? I apparently at some point got hold of almost 300 gigs of R&F shows and would like to go through some.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Disappointing Pie posted:

Is there a show rundown out there for Ron and Fez? I apparently at some point got hold of almost 300 gigs of R&F shows and would like to go through some.

Here's most of it:

The Advice Show :sax:

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

It's by no means "the good Ron and Fez show (tm)" but their 2011 run is some of the most batshit radio I've ever heard.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.

Cory Lidle posted:

It's by no means "the good Ron and Fez show (tm)" but their 2011 run is some of the most batshit radio I've ever heard.

Yeah. I listened to them from the time they started on XM to probably 08-09 every day. Then kinda dropped off a bit.

I drove to college in 05-07 and it was a 90 minute drive so I was able to listen to O&A live then R&F on my way home.

It’s amazing listening to old shows now and still remembering bits and things from a random episode almost 15 years ago lol.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

It’s amazing listening to old shows now and still remembering bits and things from a random episode almost 15 years ago lol.

I used to listen to O&A and R&F while playing pc games and there are times when I hear clips from old shows and I'm suddenly taken back to a Call of Duty II custom map that I haven't thought of in years.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

JFC posted:

I used to listen to O&A and R&F while playing pc games and there are times when I hear clips from old shows and I'm suddenly taken back to a Call of Duty II custom map that I haven't thought of in years.

yeah the connection between listening to something and what I was doing when listening is weirdly strong. one clip makes me think of a specific area of Borderlands 2 I was playing when I listened to it.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

AndrewP posted:

yeah the connection between listening to something and what I was doing when listening is weirdly strong. one clip makes me think of a specific area of Borderlands 2 I was playing when I listened to it.

Same, my strongest one I specifically remember is listening for the very first time to Jay Leno and Ed McMahon's audiobooks and learning about zsa zsa gabor's mammoth oval office lips while i was trying to take the garden gnome through the last part of the antlion cave back when Half-Life 2 Episode 2 came out. I stopped and just hosed around a while cause i was laughing so much

edit: oops I thought this was a different thread but I'll leave my post cause it's prob funnier out of contexr

beep by grandpa fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Sep 5, 2021

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Despite that I had never been there before or since, I could paint a picture of where I was driving when I heard Fez do Three's Company trivia.

"Well look who doesn't know a God damned thing about Three's company..."

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

First time i listened to a bunch of classic O&A bits was while playing through Half-Life. I remember fighting to final boss and listening to the Danny/Steve fight with Patrice making fun of Danny the whole time.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6AADgYS2CQ

RIP

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

He was so happy to be there. RIP

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Does Intern David still work at the WTC museum?

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
All of you have to listen to today's Bennington Show (or at least when Molly & Nurys call in) for the most awkward moment ever heard in radio.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

drat you weren’t kidding lol

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

JFC posted:

All of you have to listen to today's Bennington Show (or at least when Molly & Nurys call in) for the most awkward moment ever heard in radio.

I've been trying to look for it but I can't seem to find it.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Right about at the end of Molly and Norys’ call Molly asks how Fez is doing

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Is it on YT at all? No need to link, a y/n would work

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

That would be quite the work and an amazing cap to end the saga

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Morter posted:

I keep looking but not yet. When it finally gets posted it'll be as "Benningon Show 9/14/2021"

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

I read the spoiler and it's amazing

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

oh my god Molly

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
It happened at 1:48 (with the ads cut out) into the on-demand show on the app, Tuesday 9/14/2021

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I actually commend Molly from removing herself so far from the world of shock radio that she wasn't even aware

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMrqmXpr7yI

I'm still hilarious

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Good ol' Tony Two-Shirts

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
IF I CUSS A LOT IT'LL SOUND FUNNY

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004

Morter posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiFJgruH7co

It's up on YT if anybody still wants to listen

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Ron's 'No' is incredible.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Stotty posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiFJgruH7co

It's up on YT if anybody still wants to listen

lmao

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Everywhere I seem to go he's one step behind me.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

magiccarpet posted:

Ron's 'No' is incredible.

I feel like it's one of the few times I've seen him not sure whether to go for the joke or play it serious

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Smugworth posted:

I feel like it's one of the few times I've seen him not sure whether to go for the joke or play it serious

He still rolls off a few lighthearted jokes while keeping it classy, god bless the man... and even offers condolences to Molly who is too clueless to handle the news. I especially like him pointing out that they are never going to forget it, and Molly reminds everyone she basically did the same thing when Shelby's dad died.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Gail's back and the show is a lot better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y39zSiO_994

opie got really old