Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Lmao international arrival hotel quarantine is officially over in Sydney at the end of the month. "Trialling" 7 day home quarantine instead. Can't wait to collect all the new variants.

holy gently caress. prepare to see cases go exponential

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
7 day quarantine???

LMAO

(china does 21 days)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/getsthegoods/status/1438669605002752017

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

mod sassinator posted:

holy gently caress. prepare to see cases go exponential

It's all such pointless suicide. We did a lot of things right for a long time and now we're just throwing it away while only 40ish percent of the population is vaccinated.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

omfg lmao i hope she suffers and dies

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

haha lmao

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

It's all such pointless suicide. We did a lot of things right for a long time and now we're just throwing it away while only 40ish percent of the population is vaccinated.

the us had a very stern talk with the man down under about making us look bad

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
hope she can finally get inside Twitter hq first though

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Getting banned from life. The ultimate trick.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Eh i don't trust these people. She'll just claim some miraculous recovery in a few days and start pushing loomer brand paste

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:vince:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:yeshaha:

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012
looking at these ct numbers. for my age bracket 30-39 there have been 46 deaths out of 60,000 cases. so death rate of .07%. for breakthrough cases in roughly same bracket is 1 death out of 1768 cases. .05% death rate. guess i better keep my titers up since it would seem the vaxx offers no increased protection once you breakthrough lol.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Acelerion posted:

Eh i don't trust these people. She'll just claim some miraculous recovery in a few days and start pushing loomer brand paste

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1438668316835450881

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

whoa the worst part of getting a disease is feeling sick?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Big Ashkenazi pain.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Lol Goddamn

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Laura Doomer

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

kreeningsons posted:

drat this is the most hosed ive ever seen the local hospitals. gonna be wild come monday.

https://www.miemssalert.com/chats/Default.aspx?hdRegion=3

hmm so it's bad that they're all yellow and red. someone should figure out why this is happening and do something to fix it

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

I like how Sydneysiders think they'll be at 70% in under a month

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012
she got monoclonals. shell be just fine.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BOOSTER IS DELAYED!!

https://abc7news.com/11025927/?ex_c..._source=twitter

quote:

FDA meeting to discuss Pfizer's COVID-19 booster pushed back, rollout delay expected

This comes after Moderna released new data showing the waning immunity of its vaccine, highlighting the need for booster shots.

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The Food and Drug Administration's advisory committee meeting, scheduled to discuss the future of Pfizer's COVID-19 booster shot, has been pushed back again to late September.

"It will cause a minor delay to our rollout," Desi Kotis, UCSF's Chief Pharmacy Executive.

This announcement comes after Moderna just released new data showing the waning immunity of its vaccine, highlighting the need for COVID booster shots.

"It's very similar to what we saw with Pfizer," Kotis said.

The Moderna study analyzed breakthrough cases among more than 11,000 people vaccinated between December 2020 and March 2021. It found 36 percent fewer symptomatic breakthrough infections among people who followed up eight months after receiving their first dose - compared to those who followed up 13 months after receiving their first dose. The company says this supports the need for a third shot.

AHAHAHAHAHAH JOE BIDEN hosed IT UP!! HE loving DID IT, HE DROPPED THE loving BALL AND HIS MOUTH WROTE A CHECK HIS rear end COULDN'T CASH

we are all going to suffer because of the INCOMPETENCE of the biden administration

GET YOUR loving BOOSTERS--THE GOVERNMENT IS FAILING YOU

Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SpaceCadetBob posted:

she got monoclonals. shell be just fine.

shes in so much pain right now, worse than the fajitas

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Vaush sucks so bad

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

SpaceCadetBob posted:

we are at 30% breakthrough cases and also 27% of hospitalizations being vaxxed.

full weekly report has lots of good data and charts. just updated today.

https://portal.ct.gov/-/media/Coronavirus/CTDPHCOVID19summary9162021.pdf

edit: we are also at 75%/67.5% 1st/2nd dose of 12+ vax rate.

edit2: also 83 total vaxxed deaths but almost all have been age 75+

So that's down to 50% efficacy against hospitalization which is much worse than any Israeli data!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

mod sassinator posted:

GET YOUR loving BOOSTERS--THE GOVERNMENT IS FAILING YOU

are you sure? that doesn't sound right

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

The Loomer Remover

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

mastershakeman posted:

I like how Sydneysiders think they'll be at 70% in under a month

Sydney is more vaxxed than the rest of the country since the chud feds stole our supply and gave it to the chud NSW premier. But yeah 70% is gonna take a while with a more chuddy state in general.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

if there is a god she will smite her

edit: ah dang she got regeneron

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Boss sent out an email reminding us about joint commission inspection bullshit and I can't decide if I want to respond with lol I don't give a hot gay gently caress about jc during a raging pandemic or so how about all this broken noncompliance poo poo I told you about 2 years ago that's still not fixed or replaced?

Either way they best hope no jc nerd gets a hold of me for questions cause I will complain about loving EVERYTHING that is wrong.

I don't know why I always end up being super hated by management at every job I ever have, must be a coincidence.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Asproigerosis posted:

Boss sent out an email reminding us about joint commission inspection bullshit and I can't decide if I want to respond with lol I don't give a hot gay gently caress about jc during a raging pandemic or so how about all this broken noncompliance poo poo I told you about 2 years ago that's still not fixed or replaced?

Either way they best hope no jc nerd gets a hold of me for questions cause I will complain about loving EVERYTHING that is wrong.

I don't know why I always end up being super hated by management at every job I ever have, must be a coincidence.

well you are a bit abrasive

good job

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

If Loomer survives she’s already moving to a more viable Republican district which she plans to run in again.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

smoobles posted:

The Loomer Remover

lol

Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004

looking at jobs and filtering for remote brings up a lot that say remote until after covid, but i thought it was over?

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Stereotype posted:

hmm so it's bad that they're all yellow and red. someone should figure out why this is happening and do something to fix it

op...en....bide...n...???

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

kreeningsons posted:

drat this is the most hosed ive ever seen the local hospitals. gonna be wild come monday.

https://www.miemssalert.com/chats/Default.aspx?hdRegion=3

idiots need to learn how to live with the virus

anyways, im off to brunch, shopping, and then a concert :cheers: