Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ok for real whos your team
This poll is closed.
The Green Bay Packers 81 35.53%
The Chicago Bears 52 22.81%
The Minnesota Vikings 42 18.42%
The Detroit Lions 53 23.25%
Total: 228 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dimestore Merlin
Jul 14, 2007

Obey your Spider-Lord

The other night, I dreamt that Zimmer was giving his post-game press conference dressed like a member of GWAR. But like, he still had a purple Vikings polo and cap on. Anyways, I like saving big money but prefer to buy at my local Ace whenever possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I will never forgive Zimmer for not wearing an Odin style eyepatch when his eye was exploding.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Vikings need a Scandinavian cultural advisor

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Fire Zimmer and hire Travis Fimmel as Ragnar Lothbrok to be the new head coach.

Floki as OC, also.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1438914509452812295?s=21

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Andy looks like he should be presiding over the jousts at Medieval Times.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

love my quarterb,ack

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Everson Griffen in concussion proctocol because he crashed his car trying to avoid a (Cardinals supporting??) deer on the way to practice

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32225120/minnesota-vikings-de-everson-griffen-concussion-protocol-car-accident

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That's up there with the Nate Burlesin pizza injury.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Party Boat posted:

Everson Griffen in concussion proctocol because he crashed his car trying to avoid a (Cardinals supporting??) deer on the way to practice

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32225120/minnesota-vikings-de-everson-griffen-concussion-protocol-car-accident

The hell...

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

MJeff posted:

That's up there with the Nate Burlesin pizza injury.

Or Kevin Kolb tripping on a mat.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Have you guys never lived in the upper Midwest? Who hasn’t had an accident involving a deer.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Yeah, I’m the only one out of 8 immediate family members who hasn’t, deer are a goddamn menace to society

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i live in a big city

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

MoaM posted:

The hell...

Minnesota.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
loving deer everywhere.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

GNU Order posted:

I’m starting a collection

I call it: Things That Piss Me Off Big Time

Two more to loss

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

R.D. Mangles posted:

i live in a big city

Same

This is very close to where I live however

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Hand Row posted:

Have you guys never lived in the upper Midwest? Who hasn’t had an accident involving a deer.

I survived 20 years in the Midwest against a forest preserve and never hit a deer.
Moved to California and hit one within a year.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Hot Diggity! posted:

Same

This is very close to where I live however

Oh man that musical is the worst.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Hand Row posted:

There are deer around here but not nearly as many as in the northeast, driving at dusk in upstate ny or rural New Jersey is terrifying

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Never hit a deer, have almost hit one on the rockford bypass once.

Have helped my uncle haul a deer for processing at a meat place.

That Venison meat sticks and Jerky loving owned

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
Lived in Wisconsin and driven all around it for most of 37 years, never hit a deer until a couple months ago. It was fun and ironic because I told my son "Hey on this road you really have to watch for deer!" and then 5 minutes later one jumped in front of the car. I was about to trade in the car.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Hand Row posted:

Never hit a deer myself, but a deer literally leaped into my dad's old Taurus when he was coming home on 275.

I remember the aftermath extremely clearly: Bumper was fine, a few scratches on the hood, massive indentation on the right side of the windshield, complete with tufts of fur embedded in the cracks, and the right side of the car was scratched to hell with the right side mirror completely torn away.

My dad was fine, and even managed to drive the car home, but man that could have been bad.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
My in law up north managed to avoid deer in a lovely little geo metro but had to stop completely to avoid hitting a moose on m95. It was rutting season and the bull moose went apeshit , put an antler through the passenger window then ripped off the back bumper before my in law got away

Horror movie poo poo

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

mastershakeman posted:

My in law up north managed to avoid deer in a lovely little geo metro but had to stop completely to avoid hitting a moose on m95. It was rutting season and the bull moose went apeshit , put an antler through the passenger window then ripped off the back bumper before my in law got away

Horror movie poo poo

Understandable, those metro's are sexy as gently caress.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Pounded in my geo metro by a rutting bull moose , by chuck tingle

widefault
Mar 16, 2009
Back around 2003 my dad had this Geo Metro Convertible

Honestly loved that thing, it was like driving a go-kart. Then he sold it without letting me know, still sad I didn't get a crack at it.

31 years driving in Wisconsin and Michigan, never hit a deer but know a ton of people who have. Have also been at my parents multiple times and looked out the front window to see deer standing in their driveway n the middle of the city.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

R.D. Mangles posted:

i live in a big city

so do I but that didn't stop my camry from getting totaled by one on my way home from work one night

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/DaBearNecess/status/1439629438648389635

lmao

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
:bisonyes:

The timeline is unfolding exactly as anticipated. Fields will start by week three, contend for league MVP by week twelve, and retire due to injury by week fourteen.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Never hit a deer my whole life in Wisconsin and Illinois but half my family has. But now I live in NC so who cares.

Feels like a good start so far.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

BGrifter posted:

:bisonyes:

The timeline is unfolding exactly as anticipated. Fields will start by week three, contend for league MVP by week twelve, and retire due to injury by week fourteen.

And here we see a Green Bay fan rooting for a young talented black player to get injured and knocked out of the league as a rookie.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

MJeff posted:

And here we see a Green Bay fan rooting for a young talented black player to get injured and knocked out of the league as a rookie.

:sigh:

Some days you make me sad MJeff.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/markgrotesports/status/1439651005248032773

ganbatte &y

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Bears fans cheering an injury smdh

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1439652252025753604?s=19

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Andy was actually playing fine lmao.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

The happiest moments of being a Bears fan appears to be QB injuries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Fire Quinn