Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

done dill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Happy birthday man

Man, it’s your birthday

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

a cyborg mug posted:

TTGTWDGS2 ending was pretty good, much better than anything else that season. Character motivations mostly make sense, still funny how people just die like huge morons. Liked Arvo as a character much more than I remembered. He’s an awful little poo poo but also if you think about what happens to him from his perspective (young, doesn’t know perfect English, under intense pressure from multiple sides, traumatized by all kinds of poo poo), his actions make a lot of sense. Final stuff with Kenny hits real hard. Lol if you side with Jane. Anyway, gonna dive into LOST FUCKIN JUDGMENT next week so will continue my playthrough of the TWD series (much) later

If we're playing the 'really long game title' game may I present...
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1176040/I_Have_Low_Stats_But_My_Class_Is_Leader_So_I_Recruited_Everyone_I_Know_To_Fight_The_Dark_Lord/

Really amusing premise and neat mechanics. Kind of tedious to play unfortunately.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what is this song that started mysteriously swirling around in my head before bed. it might be a rap. it goes I'm (either 4 or 5 syllables) in case you didn't know, (4 to 7 syllables) and I'm loving (three to five syllables) it might not have the cuss word. just don't read this. i 'll think of it and realize i did not want anyone to know that i have heard this. nevermind i just thought of it. it's the chip chipperson show. i'll post this in case it happens to someone else. they might google this one day in 8 years. sincerely gently caress jim norton

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
finished deltratune chapter two just now, it was great

don't wanna say more than that as I encourage people to approach the undertale family of products knowing as little about the games as possible

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

what fallout new vegas mods should i get

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you want to do a nice setup then follow https://vivanewvegas.github.io/intro.html and if you don't then just get everything on this page or if you don't want to do that then just get nvse and new vegas anti crash off of that page and if you don't want to do that then download a virus

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

well what are the advantages of not wanting a nice setup

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ill just do the nice setup. dont even worry about it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

advantages are not having to spend time. you can pretty much pick and choose what you want off of there based on the descriptions. don't have to actually take everything on all the pages. especially if you have a bad computer, you probably don't want to download a bunch of high res texture replacers

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this mod madness is a fool's errand.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

there’s an anti-stutter mod that claims to reduce crashes but i found it made everything way less stable so if you’re getting crashes check to see if that one’s enabled.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i was gonna start streaming but i gotta get headphones first or else everybody will give me poo poo.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

its too frickin hot so I'm watching the motorcycle lunatics from one of the racing trailer's office. Which is designed like a Champagne Room for some baffling reason.

I also found a pleasant bit of forest to sleep in but the bugs in Charlotte are like the cops in Charlotte: too fuckin many of them.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i finally got around to trying to play ffxiv, but the server group all my pals are on isnt accepting new people indefinitely!! not the server, the whole freaking server group, this is no way to treat a potential customer, this is no way to do business. i hate this game now and shall never play it.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Much like Aquaman, Malignant is an objectively stupid, idiot movie and I had fun watching it

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Bluedeanie posted:

Much like Aquaman, Malignant is an objectively stupid, idiot movie and I had fun watching it

I went from hating it and laughing at it to laughing and loving it by the end, one of the most bizzare films I've ever seen

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

It had to be a record for most plot holes per scene, some of the dialogue just directly contradicted what was being shown. I loved it.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

That DICK! posted:

i finally got around to trying to play ffxiv, but the server group all my pals are on isnt accepting new people indefinitely!! not the server, the whole freaking server group, this is no way to treat a potential customer, this is no way to do business. i hate this game now and shall never play it.

Yeah this sucks hard. I want to create an alt on one of those servers to join up with some people I know but can't. Even the old method of making a character on another server and paying to transfer it over won't work. It sucks! But they had to do it because those particular servers were beyond full. They talked about considering it for another set of servers (the one my main is on) but decided against it because having 2 out of every 3 North American servers being 'congested' was too much.

Those servers just got closed due to congestion too. Like August 23rd or so. I resubbed on the 24th. :negative:

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I want NienNunb to know I am greatly enjoying Shovel Knight on their recommendation.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I am happy that you are enjoying the good game Shovel Knight

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Dangerous Person posted:

I am happy that you are enjoying the good game Shovel Knight

It’s very good, as someone who loves NES but sucks too bad to beat something like mega man it’s the perfect balance of difficulty for me. Especially stoked for the card game DLC or whatever too

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Bluedeanie posted:

I'm convinced Malignant is a parody and the director is the only one in on the joke

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Shovel Knight is a masterpiece. Every new campaign would improve on the previous one tenfold. Before the King Knight boss battle Shovel Knight calls him a “Decadent Dandy”, a phrase that rattles around my brain at least once a week.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the poet william theodore peters was known as the decadent dandy. is there nothing in shovel knight that is not nicked from its superiors?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Boogs, or as I like to call him, Boogs

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I hope that at least one nfl game every week is as wacky as raiders-ravens or giants-wft

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

watching yumi's cells

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Cavauro posted:

watching yumi's cells

I wanna watch that when I can.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sucks waiting on the unpaid volunteer translators to get it to 100% translated on the legal streaming site owned by a mega corporation. there are plenty of completely done illegal ones

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

What roles would we have in Star Trek you think. I’m captain

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

commodore because i adore using the commode

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’m Riker

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Red shirt

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Picard but from the alternate future in Tapestry where he never advances in life.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ah drat man. that is felt brother. except i didnt even have sex

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Riker fucks.

I would be, idk, Worf.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

worf fucks a decent amount too. ambassador k'lar, dax, troi. worf only goes for 10s

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I dont wanna be a red shirt anymore. I wanna be that lizard dude kirk threw rocks at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bluedeanie posted:

I dont wanna be a red shirt anymore. I wanna be that lizard dude kirk threw rocks at

The Gorn :hellyeah:

I'd be the one Klingon dude who is constantly telling Gowron that actually surrendering like cowards and having to accept the public humiliation of a dressing down from a Starfleet dude is actually the honorable thing to do.