Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Donations just went berserk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Already at 33k lol

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Stream uptime is 3:15 and they're at 33k already.

They tried to set up quiplash for 30 minutes now but there's too many donations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Gunn Club remains undefeated even in Quiplash.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Almost at $40k 4 hours in. This poo poo is wild.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Have they done Tee KO yet? Love that Jackbox game.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Kirios posted:

Have they done Tee KO yet? Love that Jackbox game.

Not yet. Don't know if they plan on it, but that one's always fun.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

FORTY THOUSAND!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Colt Cabana is the third Acclaimed member.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

IGgy IGsen posted:

Miro shirt he tried to leave behind in the arena but some buffoon (colt) took it home and washed it and wanted to give it back but MIro said nah, I wanna leave that. So he signed it. So now it's a 500 Dollar Miro Shirt.

Miro ($500 Shirt) DLC character for the AEW Game

overthefalls
Apr 17, 2005

"They called you exotic, which is just people talk for awesome!"
Austin Creed, Adam Cole, Tyler Breeze, Dakota Kai and Evil Uno currently in the nL Canadian Cancer Society stream. Still 90+ minutes left and they're at $61,263.29. It's pandemonium.

https://twitch.tv/newLEGACYinc

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
They’re just about to hit 69k

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

$69k! :nice:

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

69k!

Nice

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
congrats to newlegacy on their 69k

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
And now Jawney has to take the overdrive from Evil Uno

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

And now Jawney has to take the overdrive from Evil Uno

Yay.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

$75k barely ten minutes later

Original goal was $30k

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
They've also now (well, hours ago since it was apparently around 60k) raised over $250k in total over all the years they've done this.

EDIT: they just passed $80081.35

Angry_Ed fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Sep 18, 2021

overthefalls
Apr 17, 2005

"They called you exotic, which is just people talk for awesome!"
And Adam Cole nearly offed himself taking a massive bite of Dragon's Breath Beef Jerky as a $80K celebration. EDit: too many friggin Adams

overthefalls fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Sep 18, 2021

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Cole not Page

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Everybody's paying respect to The Bois

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1439323989323632643

https://twitter.com/johnblud/status/1439330346630328324

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The 4 way ladder match was one of the funniest drat things ever. Everyone just jumping for the title from all over the place, with Steiner making impossible jumps because he's not normal. Dakota not knowing how to use finishers but playing defense to keep anyone else from winning. The continuous terrible Stone Cold impressions. Creed and I think Cole knowing the whole Basic Thuganomics song. Basic Chuganomics. And Dakota winning it all despite really not knowing how to play the game.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Two of my dream dinner party guests.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Would pay good money to watch Dave Meltzer complimenting Sasha Grey on her selling

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I'm in so deep on my Fire Promoter Fed.

Jumbo Tsuruta keeps beating people's rear end raw and doesn't give up the title for so long I have to create another secondary singles title just to give the guys something to win and look good with instead of getting flogged by Jumbo.

Tanaka from FMW wants to wrestle so I figure hell give him Jumbo give him a whooping send the fans home happy. I'll make it a titles match as Jumbo literally does not lose.

Anyway that's how I lost my company's primary singles title to Frontier Martial Arts Wrestling.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

algebra testes posted:

I'm in so deep on my Fire Promoter Fed.

Jumbo Tsuruta keeps beating people's rear end raw and doesn't give up the title for so long I have to create another secondary singles title just to give the guys something to win and look good with instead of getting flogged by Jumbo.

Tanaka from FMW wants to wrestle so I figure hell give him Jumbo give him a whooping send the fans home happy. I'll make it a titles match as Jumbo literally does not lose.

Anyway that's how I lost my company's primary singles title to Frontier Martial Arts Wrestling.

Onita smile.gif

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Update, he beat Kojima and finally dropped it after 3 months back to Jumbo.

Houses are down(!) this was a hot program, and the gates have fallen after his defeat.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

I started a Fire Promoter save recently and so far the most unstoppable monster I've encountered is Def Jam's Fat Joe. He just goes into every match and spams Pedigrees and Bear Hugs until his opponents backs are broken.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Drakkel posted:

I started a Fire Promoter save recently and so far the most unstoppable monster I've encountered is Def Jam's Fat Joe. He just goes into every match and spams Pedigrees and Bear Hugs until his opponents backs are broken.

so he's a faithful recreation of his source material, good

i believe Fat Joe's name in Fight For New York is CRACK

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Alaois posted:

so he's a faithful recreation of his source material, good

i believe Fat Joe's name in Fight For New York is CRACK

Whoever made the CAW did, in fact, make that his nickname in Fire Pro as well

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Drakkel posted:

So he's just like he was in Fight for New York.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

djv was godlike

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mclcEyUKjhs

An indie game called Ultra Violence

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

That looks... Really good for a 'pre-alpha' release?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

That dude has been working on that game for a while and it looks cooler and cooler every time he shares an update. I really can't wait for it to become a full-fledged game.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Fighting Back 2021 highlights are out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEONAup0jns

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

the wwe2k19 caw community is getting really creative in getting the most out of this 3 year old game. this is an unmodded cap from the ps4 version.

I really wish 2K19 weren't full price still. It's been a long time, I want to download a bunch of CAWs for a game besides Fire Pro, but I don't think 2K19 is worth $60 at this point and I don't think 2K20 is worth any amount of money at all.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

neoaxd posted:

Fighting Back 2021 highlights are out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEONAup0jns

Some of these jackbox bits loving brutalised me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Thanks, Fire Pro, now I really want to see this match that will almost certainly never happen.