Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i only went there once, to read the 9S forcefem fanfic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

elf help book posted:

i thought waypoint already died

despite vice's best efforts, and austin's more than occasional error in judgment, they were surviving for a while until two months ago when they launched this subscription. they actually started streaming again, that was p. fun. without austin, tho, patrick klepek is probably gonna be the loudest voice in the room so rip them i guess

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I never really understood what waypoint was supposed to be. I liked Austin on GB but left to his own devices he swan dives into his own rear end in a top hat too much for me to tolerate. Wish him the best writing the next indie darling

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ican think of a few occupations with worse labor conditions than game development.

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

idk creating games seems better than streaming them

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Never watched Waypoint. Miss Project Beast.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao gently caress yeah :fuckyeah: :black101:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Had Jeff mentioned nextlander yet? lol

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
I saw that VoidBurger is doing Giant Bomb stuff but I haven't seen any of her stuff for a decade, I just saw some her Silent Hill Let's Plays but I know she is/was a goon should I be excited about her new stuff in Giant Bomb? Five minutes of research told me she left the forums a while ago but I'm not clear on why because I don't have access to archives

I was an old whiskey media days member of the website and after Ryan died I didn't come back until I heard about how stupid Dan Ryckert is

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

You could watch it and find out op godbkess

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

EmmyOk posted:

You could watch it and find out op godbkess
Very excited to watch someone's fresh hot take on The Mario Bros movie

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Then why did you ask

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Tampa Bae posted:

Very excited to watch someone's fresh hot take on The Mario Bros movie

So am i. Keep us updated.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

EmmyOk posted:

Then why did you ask
Because I wanted to know if anyone had listened to it before and if it was worth listening to

I listened to it and it was fine. Nothing to write home about

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Tampa Bae posted:

I saw that VoidBurger is doing Giant Bomb stuff but I haven't seen any of her stuff for a decade, I just saw some her Silent Hill Let's Plays but I know she is/was a goon should I be excited about her new stuff in Giant Bomb? Five minutes of research told me she left the forums a while ago but I'm not clear on why because I don't have access to archives

i think lowtax said something dumb and a bunch of lp people left

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
some member of the lp-clique (lol that that exists) said something bad on twitter about lowtax allowing shmorky near his kids so lowtax banned them all so they started their own LP forum (even more lol that that exists). it's internet drama of the least interesting sort and I hate myself for knowing this

oscarthewilde fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Aug 30, 2021

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Not that much apparently

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The Great LP Exodus

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

as someone who was also banned by lowtax for being Mean to him on twitter, i sympathize

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

while this site has some kind of curse that ensures it will always be ran by the most braindead morons that can only make the worst possible decisions im glad that the head moron is no longer lowtax

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

while this site has some kind of curse that ensures it will always be ran by the most braindead morons that can only make the worst possible decisions im glad that the head moron is no longer lowtax

Your turn's right around the corner.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Your turn's right around the corner.

:pray:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

oscarthewilde posted:

some member of the lp-clique (lol that that exists) said something bad on twitter about lowtax allowing shmorky near his kids so lowtax banned them all so they started their own LP forum (even more lol that that exists). it's internet drama of the least interesting sort and I hate myself for knowing this

i'm lolling my rear end off about these thing s existing and i'm going to hell for laughing at this.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

b_d posted:

i'm lolling my rear end off about these thing s existing and i'm going to hell for laughing at this.

I hope they serve beer in hell!

Knives and Hot Dust
Feb 21, 2010

metal gear??!?

trying to jack off posted:

Thought you were describing GB at first

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Literally fell asleep watching Brad play Deathloop for an hour. Then Vinny took over and it instantly looked 1000x better

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
it really blows that vinny’s new thing is tied to the most boring people. what a waste

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Literally fell asleep watching Brad play Deathloop for an hour. Then Vinny took over and it instantly looked 1000x better

Lmfao I want to try this tonight.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

it really blows that vinny’s new thing is tied to the most boring people. what a waste

idk how he stands doing 90% of the work while brad and alex don't even pretend to do anything on their own

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Brad’s stone cold sleeping and Alex is muttering darkly to himself and making ridiculous faces. *deep suicidal sigh as on air sign flicks on* Weeehehehelll hey folks. Today we’re gonna play some DeathLoop!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad: Not sure. If we should, you know-

Alex: There will be spoilers ahead.

Brad: -go any fartherrr, we could be potentially running into-

Alex: We will be exploring the story at later chapters here.

Brad: -some major spoilers here.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just realized how much I was missing a Brad and Alex power duo.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Just realized how much I was missing a Brad and Alex power duo.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
Also Brad: Yeah I was gonna play that but then I heard it was getting a patch six years ago so ya know. Did they ever fix that bug people were having?