Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP

Heath posted:

The answer is yes

Outstanding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
Ever been at an outdoor event with poor porta potty planning, poo poo and piss running everywhere. Something like this at dead rear end Rush's grave.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
If only Rush had lived a little longer, to dose up on Ivermectin before he died.

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
Yeah but then it might've harmed the hardworking parasites that could've been living in him, or the patriotic worms that continue to feed on him to this day.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Let’s face it, if cancer hadn’t caused rush to choke and die on his own backed up poo poo and piss as his organs failed, he would 250% be one of those people who died fighting in the covid culture wars by injecting a 50 gram dose of horse dewormer into his rear end in a top hat to prevent him for getting roni, and subsequently dying of the brain damage and organ shutdowns that causes.

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
I wake up every single day and realize Rush is dead. And that makes me feel good.

Any day without Rush is a good day.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lol he sucks and also he is dead

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Looking forward to relaxing and being alive this weekend, a vastly more satisfying and positive experience than being dead and rotting into nothing while my relevance to humanity fades more every day, until the only people who remember me do so in order to celebrate my long painful death.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I would rather go on Fox News like a ghoulie to preach what I know is dumb to the horde that loves it and makes me feel somewhat power hungry.

Or, is Murdoch in my brains?

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Drone_Fragger posted:

Let’s face it, if cancer hadn’t caused rush to choke and die on his own backed up poo poo and piss as his organs failed, he would 250% be one of those people who died fighting in the covid culture wars by injecting a 50 gram dose of horse dewormer into his rear end in a top hat to prevent him for getting roni, and subsequently dying of the brain damage and organ shutdowns that causes.

Correlation is not causation.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
He’s still dead and I’m still glad of it.

Eat poo poo you dead fat stupid gently caress. gently caress you.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Rush is now slurry at this point lol

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP

Nooner posted:

Lol he sucks and also he is dead

lol awesome

Butterwagon
Mar 21, 2010

Lookit that stupid ass-hole!

Floodixor posted:

lol awesome

:lmao:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Rush is now slurry at this point lol

i bet you could flush him down the toilet now

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

yeah i'd rather have a big load of actual poo poo in my toilet than rush slurry tbh, sorry not sorry rush

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I want to thank the op for creating this thread everyone who bumps it for brightening my day, and also Rush Limbaugh for dying.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I wish Rush Limbaugh was still alive so he could die from covid.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Does anyone know if they just replaced Rush with someone else in his time slot, or are they running 'Rush's best of"?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I think they're trying to old school deepfake him.

Aka pay some other dumb radio head to read transcipts and listen to recordings and make the magic happen. I hope they then try the modern deepfaking and burn more of whatever money Rush left.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Big thanks to whoever bumped this thread. gently caress you Rush Limbaugh, you dead rear end in a top hat.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Genesplicer posted:

Does anyone know if they just replaced Rush with someone else in his time slot, or are they running 'Rush's best of"?

Who cares. That fat bitch is dead.

Lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Genesplicer posted:

I think he’s still in his grave where he belongs

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

old beast lunatic posted:

Big thanks to whoever bumped this thread. gently caress you Rush Limbaugh, you dead rear end in a top hat.

The thread ran out of steam on February 27, and I bumped it March 3 with a vow to keep it alive (unlike Rush).

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Here's the deal. They are coming back. And by they, I mean me. They are coming back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpKCqp9CALQ

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAxV3wwp8b4

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
That looks extremely easy to desecrate.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Torquemada posted:

That looks extremely easy to desecrate.

Can't desecrate what can never be sacred.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
It's a private cemetery but the fence doesn't look that high.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
They can't replace him because all the conservative talkshow hosts are dying of Covid.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Bonzo posted:

They can't replace him because all the conservative talkshow hosts are dying of Covid.

So what you're saying is that this thread could soon have some company? Not sure how much brighter my day can get.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I can't stand reddit but then you have /r/HermanCainAward/ which is good

/r/LeopardsAteMyFace/ is great for that but also Brexit issues.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I saw that this thread was resurrected and that that might mean that Limbaugh too was resurrected but no, he is nothing but ashes and dust and his memory is all but forgotten to this horrid world he helped create and I'm at least happy that he's dead still and will be forgot like so much piss and poo poo

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Thanks to whoever bumped this thread. Its nice to start the day with a smile. :)

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

It's a private cemetery but the fence doesn't look that high.

Surely there's a drone capable of holding a gallon jug of piss to give the grass over there a little shower a few times a day.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Fashionably Great posted:

Surely there's a drone capable of holding a gallon jug of piss to give the grass over there a little shower a few times a day.

I'm thinking more along the lines of driving a manure truck through the loving fence and giving that grave the ol Biff tannon.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I volunteer to gather poo poo and piss of everyone who wants to contribute and I'll fly a helicopter over his grave and deliver one year's worth of said poo poo and piss direct to Limbaugh's lonely, unvisited, unloved grave.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Ohh this thread, warms my heart a little every time it shows up.

And surely there's a goon with a septic tank business.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

MEIN RAVEN posted:

I volunteer to gather poo poo and piss of everyone who wants to contribute and I'll fly a helicopter over his grave and deliver one year's worth of said poo poo and piss direct to Limbaugh's lonely, unvisited, unloved grave.

That's gross; you're gross.

Do I send to you or do you come around to pick up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
I loving forgot rush limbaugh had *ever existed*.

This thread simultanously made me experience the feeling of his presence and his death.

WHAT A RUSH.

SUCK HELL YOU DEAD poo poo