Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

this ones for actionjackson

https://twitter.com/taylr/status/1439275384269414401

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

a real, what the gently caress, moment at the end.

lmfao

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

a real, what the gently caress, moment at the end.

OK maybe that car I don’t mind.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

troubling

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
you start out going ha ha yeah sure hate cars and traffic lol and then you come out the other side going CARS TOOK EVERYTHING FROM US. and its true. gently caress the automobile.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
remember when cspam wanted to go after GiP? they were dumb as poo poo. wrong target. i declare a fatwah against AI

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

it is

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

well said

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

agreed

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I got some free work done on my new car, had to drop it off before work, got new tires and the brakes were souped up and the concierge got over just in time so I could drive to work

my car's pretty great

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Tiler Kiwi posted:

remember when cspam wanted to go after GiP? they were dumb as poo poo. wrong target. i declare a fatwah against AI

I want to talk about my car for a while *a peal of lightning strikes just behind your heel*

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

Mayor Dave posted:

Cars are poo poo and I wish they would all be killed

in… m minecraft?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Tiler Kiwi posted:

you start out going ha ha yeah sure hate cars and traffic lol and then you come out the other side going CARS TOOK EVERYTHING FROM US. and its true. gently caress the automobile.

unironically, in the grand scheme of thigns cars made the world uninhabitable for human civilization

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Victory Position posted:

I got some free work done on my new car, had to drop it off before work, got new tires and the brakes were souped up and the concierge got over just in time so I could drive to work

my car's pretty great

Actually ur car sucks and I hate it

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

I grew up loving cars. That lasted until I learned what was destroyed to accommodate them and how much nicer my childhood could have been in a human scale city with good transit. I've only grown to hate them more as an adult, even if I still appreciate the odd vintage one.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Epic High Five posted:

Actually ur car sucks and I hate it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Tiler Kiwi posted:

im very sincere in my undying hatred for cars, pray i do not extend my infinite ire to car enthusiasts :o:

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

vyelkin posted:

unironically, in the grand scheme of thigns cars made the world uninhabitable for human civilization

The largest irony is that those of us who love the wilderness so much that we, say, go on weeklong backpacking trips, or go ski touring over a long weekend into the Backcountry, also put thousands of miles on our vehicles every year in pursuit of those activities. Skiers fly to the mountains, rent a car, etc.

Not as bad as the folks who love riding their side by sides (even worse than cars, good lord), but still. Pretty hosed

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

In its time it was the largest streetcar network in the world and we just paved over it for loving buses

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

i saw a tweet recently that was like "i would love to be able to just ride my loving bike without contemplating my own mortality every single time" and i honestly put my phone down and started crying

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

a distracted driver with an expired license and a traffic violation record 10 pages long drifted 6 feet over a solid white line and a rumble strip to kill one of my friends and permanently cripple another. both of them had flashing lights on their bikes visible from two miles away and highway construction-grade reflective triangles on their backs. the driver got rpobation

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

God Hole posted:

a distracted driver with an expired license and a traffic violation record 10 pages long drifted 6 feet over a solid white line and a rumble strip to kill one of my friends and permanently cripple another. both of them had flashing lights on their bikes visible from two miles away and highway construction-grade reflective triangles on their backs. the driver got rpobation

blame the driver, but also blame the people that made our cities the way they are.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

i do

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

also blame police officers, judges, and juries who are all mostly drivers and thus dont want to punish anyone for what they see as an "honest mistake" that they too could make

it really is legal to murder someone with your car lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Tiler Kiwi posted:

people keep screaming about housing density well how about be replace stuff for cars with stuff for people huh? then they suddenly don't see any problems, smdh

God Hole posted:

the driver should've been chained to a rock and the rock thrown into the sea, sorry this happened that sucks rear end

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

also blame police officers, judges, and juries who are all mostly drivers and thus dont want to punish anyone for what they see as an "honest mistake" that they too could make

it really is legal to murder someone with your car lol

well if we took away people's cars for killing other people, how would the murderers get to work afterwards??? :confused:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
if your car strikes a bike the car should explode

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
kind of hosed up they put down animals that bite people but they dont put down the cars when they run over pedestrians and bikes. also drivers.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

vyelkin posted:

well if we took away people's cars for killing other people, how would the murderers get to work afterwards??? :confused:

This is your father's rifle. This is the weapon of a real dude. Not as clumsy or random as a truck. An elegant weapon, for a more... civilized age.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Bikes should come with IEDs.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Tiler Kiwi posted:

kind of hosed up they put down animals that bite people but they dont put down the cars when they run over pedestrians and bikes. also drivers.

decommission cars no matter the make/model and put them in the pneumatic crusher that turns them into cubes :haibrower:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
And then build the most shameful bicycle out of the cubes, a unicycle

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
use the cubes to build a train station

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

I have an alternate approach. In the year 2050, cars will be relegated to specialized autodromes, indoor stadiums with advanced filtration systems to prevent the death-gases from escaping to the outside. In these arenas, the condemned will have a chance at redemption, by becoming the victor in America's favourite sport, the blood derby. Twenty men enter, to pit their wills against one another in a fiery contest of revving engines and rended metal. Only one will leave.

Ansar Santa has issued a correction as of 19:04 on Sep 19, 2021

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://twitter.com/jesawyer/status/1439339481929117697?s=20

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Cars are evil, but SUVs are extremely evil

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
The bigger your car the worse of a person you are

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

The bigger your car the worse of a person you are

hey, small cars can be obscenely wasteful and pollutant too!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

it's wild how much wider the spaces are at retail centers as compared to offices, workplaces

giving folks money - tiny rear end space

taking folks money - here is enough space to land a plane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

what really bugs me is when youre walking along on a one way street and a car pulls out of the garage or corner with the person looking the other way the whole time waiting to go and you have to try to make eye contact with them so that they dont run you over. or when they block the crosswalk.

but it does feel good to make a gesture at them and they have to sit there and take it and look apologetic (this is Minneapolis so I'm not worried that they'll pull out a gun and kill me)