Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ok for real whos your team
This poll is closed.
The Green Bay Packers 81 35.53%
The Chicago Bears 52 22.81%
The Minnesota Vikings 42 18.42%
The Detroit Lions 53 23.25%
Total: 228 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN

wanting an injury for their own starting qb is another level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Fields has got great legs and managed some decent throws but he's got some rookie jitters, he definitely needs to understand how strict NFL refs are about false starts. Very excited to see how he shapes up but I can see why he wasn't the starter

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
The Bears defense is pretty fun to watch without a quarterback obliterating their morale every time the offense gets the ball.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Justin Fields is a bard, who has inspired this defense to start getting turnovers.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

mood

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

I can't believe you have a Woody, fields looks like poo poo

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Bears really don’t want to win.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Bird in a Blender posted:

Bears really don’t want to win.

Montgomery says he does

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Bears got the first win in the entire division.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Can’t believe that, despite months of garment-rending among meatheads and local sports media figures, the Bears offense looked better with Andy than Fields

That being said, it’s going to be so sick when one of the receivers actually catches a Fields deep ball

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I actually think Dalton starts next week. Assuming he’s healthy. Fields did not have a good day. Would’ve had a TD if A Rob didn’t let it slip right through his hands, but otherwise not great. That pick was brutal.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
bears need secondary help and a better o-line but this was an encouraging game

fields looked like a rookie

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Blago’s got Fieldsmania

https://twitter.com/realblagojevich/status/1439679064642568195?s=21

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

:barf:

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Old Bears are back. Defense looks great. Nagy offense is dogshit. Bears hang on.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Fields interception was bad but otherwise he looked great. Had two big drops and Nagy didn't exactly play to his strengths.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Eh, Fields is a pocket passer, he can also operate outside the pocket. But like Fields operating from the pocket is how he spent most of his time in Ohio state.

Nagy isn't using him wrong or anything.

Nagy sucks at playcalling. But he's not particularly using Fields wrong, or any different than he's been used before.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1439686557678686213

Andy's Knees

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Dexo posted:

Eh, Fields is a pocket passer, he can also operate outside the pocket. But like Fields operating from the pocket is how he spent most of his time in Ohio state.

Nagy isn't using him wrong or anything.

Nagy sucks at playcalling. But he's not particularly using Fields wrong, or any different than he's been used before.

He runs a 4.4 40 and is playing behind a garbage offensive line. Get him out of the pocket.

Then again, I think Nagy cracked 200 yards of offense today so who am I to argue.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

:cawg:

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

who the gently caress was writing ANDY on their foot

who

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Yeah I think it’s &e

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Niwrad posted:

Fields interception was bad but otherwise he looked great.

He had a rating of 27.7.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Timby posted:

He had a rating of 27.7.

Robinson flat out dropped a 40 yard TD pass and Mooney dropped a 30 yard pass. There was a nice 15 yard pass to Kmet overturned on a terrible PI call.

The pick was bad and something you expect from a rookie. But I thought he looked terrific and thats with being hamstrung by Nagy. His stats look much different if his receivers didn't let him down.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

https://twitter.com/Lions/status/1439357062295834630

I hope he runs for 250 tomorrow and also sacks Aaron Rodgers somehow

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Considering how the pack player week 1 I would say both are possible

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Jamaal owns so he can run for as many yards as he likes so long as GB wins

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Gotta say, as odd as it is to say, but I'm legit rooting for the kneecappers to beat down the Packers tomorrow night. C'mon, Goff, do the Bears a solid and play well, alright?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

YOU
ARE
THE
VIKINGS

Ybrik
Jan 1, 2008

lmao

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN
Another great performance from the defensive mind of Mike Zimmer

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Hell yes eat poo poo every vike

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

lmao

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar
Pathetic

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Oh FFS Seahawks you had this game in the bag.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I get to be cocky at work tomorrow to all the Viking fans while projecting supreme confidence at the upcoming Monday night result

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
oh and two

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

This is heartbreaking.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

whoops :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
(This is the nfc north thread) but same