Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot witch divorcee
Jan 4, 2021

is that a tower in your pants or are you just happy to see me
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/709605712741007450/889395585109614632/video0.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

If it lasts longer than 24 hours they end up shooting a bunch of black kids.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

or get run out of town by bears

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
red flag fetish?

buddy,

hot witch divorcee
Jan 4, 2021

is that a tower in your pants or are you just happy to see me

AnimeIsTrash posted:

ah but you see, sundown towns aren't authoritarian, like bedtime is

pnac attack
Jul 7, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

how are you confusing anarchists with cops

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

pnac attack posted:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53224445

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

pnac attack posted:

You're confusing cop with CHOP.

pnac attack
Jul 7, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
that article didn't say nothin about race, people shoot each other all the drat time, and when it was cool it was called chaz

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

pnac attack posted:

that article didn't say nothin about race, people shoot each other all the drat time, and when it was cool it was called chaz

ok they were black teenagers take my word or dont

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

pnac attack posted:

lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
pnac no offense but you are so loving stupid

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

pnac attack
Jul 7, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer12 posted:

no offense but you are terminally online

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

pnac attack posted:

perhaps but you are still just breathtakingly dumb

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
post your weekly spotify playlist pnac

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

also this guy goes on to use the phrase 'schoolcucks' lol

lmao

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Tiler Kiwi posted:

gently caress clocks..its TIME for them to die

go back to bed mr biden

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

100% of everyone who had anything to do with chaz was scooped up and turned informant by the cops, if they weren't already informants or cops themselves

same thing that happens every time there's any kind of ~anarchist action~. actually same thing that happened with 1/6 lol

both chaz and 1/6 were all you can eat buffets for cops and alphabet agencies and the only thing chaz really did was guarantee that the feds can do a antifa terrorism plot whenever a branch director wants new kitchen countertops

matti
Mar 31, 2019

actually Traditional Games is where you share your homebrew tabletop rpg rules

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

pnac attack posted:

I believe it was chaz when they shot those black kids but CHOP is closer to cop so it flows better in the post.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

those dead kids didn't trust the funk

Dr. Poz
Sep 8, 2003

Dr. Poz just diagnosed you with a serious case of being a pussy. Now get back out there and hit them till you can't remember your kid's name.

Pillbug

pnac attack
Jul 7, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

100% of everyone who had anything to do with chaz was scooped up and turned informant by the cops, if they weren't already informants or cops themselves

same thing that happens every time there's any kind of ~anarchist action~. actually same thing that happened with 1/6 lol

both chaz and 1/6 were all you can eat buffets for cops and alphabet agencies and the only thing chaz really did was guarantee that the feds can do a antifa terrorism plot whenever a branch director wants new kitchen countertops

not 100%, unnecessary and feds are more efficient than that. and they didn't/don't need it to manufacture consent

but yeah :(

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

lmfao

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

I've posted this before but literally any western leftist action will result in this, anarchist or ML or whatever, so it's sort of a pointless jab

matti
Mar 31, 2019

can we discuss how Bring It On: All or Nothing and Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets are two extremely underappreciated films that both have Rihanna as a literal plot device?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

matti posted:

can we discuss how Bring It On: All or Nothing and Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets are two extremely underappreciated films that both have Rihanna as a literal plot device?

oh hey they made a movie adaptation of The Greatship

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/Proud_Shooter/status/1440090386010083328

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

:eyepop:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I knew what the punch line would be and it still made me lol out loud irl

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/tristang300/status/1439847286192971776

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Kaedric posted:

I've posted this before but literally any western leftist action will result in this, anarchist or ML or whatever, so it's sort of a pointless jab

a crucial point in the Istanbul gezi protests dissolving was nationalist libs and anarchist environmentalists getting upset when pkk came by with Ocalan banners, as well as other left groups who were accused of Politicizing Gezi. lol

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

mawarannahr posted:

a crucial point in the Istanbul gezi protests dissolving was nationalist libs and anarchist environmentalists getting upset when pkk came by with Ocalan banners, as well as other left groups who were accused of Politicizing Gezi. lol

There are probably feds in all sides of protest movements who try to gin up mutual mistrust and hatred

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

paul_soccer12 posted:

this

pnac attack posted:

and also please don't doxx me, even though i'm proud to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

A poster til I die
In a poster's grave I'll lie
My headstone it shall say
"He posted through it every day"