Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

fartknocker posted:

Just to echo this, since it's exactly what I used to do at Chewy, the prescription stuff tends to be a lot more effective than the off the shelf options but comes with the obvious caveats of being much more expensive, requiring a prescription (Which, if your vet is a real rear end in a top hat, they'll charge you an arm and a leg for) and having very limited flavor/texture options. If you do end up having to go that route, get samples and try them, or make sure you know the return policy of the place your getting them from in case your cat decides they don't like it after a quarter of a bag or case or whatever (Chewy is really good about this, if needed). Also if you aren't getting the food from the vet, make sure you know exactly what the script covers since at minimum the different brands require different scripts, or your vet might approve only Royal Canin Renal T initially and then it turns our your cat is doing better on Renal D and you need to resubmit it to whichever place your getting it, or refills or duration of the script and similar such junk.

:hmmyes:

edit:

Hot Diggity! posted:

Pig was very good

Where can I watch it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
i'm really cringing ahead of both the new matrix movie and lotr tv show but will probably watch them both

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Thank you for the cat food input y’all’s. I will probably try sampling a can or two of prescription wet food, he tends to snarf that poo poo down.

D-LINK posted:

The Revenant is Goodfellas tier imo

The bear scene in theaters, :drat:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Intruder posted:

Well my 11 year old tested positive. gently caress Greg Abbott

Ugh sorry dude. Just went through it w my kiddo. Anxious weeks.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
This really couldn’t have been scripted to be more prefect.

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1440059654789165057

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
So if I’m sentenced to home confinement is the government on the hook for my rent or what?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

The Puppy Bowl posted:

How did we feel about Malignant? The buzz is interesting but that runtime seems over much.

It’s hilarious how insane it gets and just the progression of it.. truly amazing. Fun Friday night movie

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Joey Freshwater posted:

Possible Ted lasso spoilers for the Beard episode: god drat this episode is dark

I really thought it was going to be all a dream/hallucination from getting concussed falling over the rails in the previous episode. It wasn't until the three dudes were on the field that I was like, ok, all this is real. I expected the episode to end with someone like Roy or Nate saying "you dropped your keys" and he was still in the locker room, having taken the journey in his head.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Petey posted:

i'm really cringing ahead of both the new matrix movie and lotr tv show but will probably watch them both

They're both gonna be really bad from everything that's come out in the leaks and mentioned from the production.

But they're going to be such a big thing in the media and there's going to be so much shilling that anyone critical for the right reasons is going to get shouted down by people stanning for the dumbest reasons like the last Jedi.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Welp, sore throat and a fever. Hopefully I can get a Covid test tomorrow without having to drive too far

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Remember when there were a bunch of Rise of Skywalker leaks and no one believed them because they were so absurd and dumb there was no way they would make that into the movie? And then it turned out they were all true. Good times.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

swickles posted:

Remember when there were a bunch of Rise of Skywalker leaks and no one believed them because they were so absurd and dumb there was no way they would make that into the movie? And then it turned out they were all true. Good times.

I’ll never forget. Same thing happened with the last few game of thrones seasons which had leaks before the premieres that covered most the plot. And they were right. Oh god they were right.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I think the only leaks I’ve seen that were false were for Indiana Jones 4, and the leaks were better than the actual movie.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

SuperShadow.com delusional fanfiction was better than Rise of Skywalker.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

swickles posted:

My biggest memory was a lot of the old EU people going "They aren't going to take that silly plot beat from Dark Empire/Glove of Darth Vader/other random old EU work, they're gonna do something new" and then nope, it was stuff that had already been done in the EU (And mocked) for 25~ years.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

This really couldn’t have been scripted to be more prefect.

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1440059654789165057

I still don’t get how this has standing. How can someone sue if they weren’t an affected party?

T-Square
May 14, 2009

:siren:Attention the four people discussing girl punk bands a couple of weeks ago :siren:

Grumpster’s LP is available on vinyl on the Asianman Records website, I just snagged one

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/hannibalsexwife/status/1439955051888455681/photo/1

There's so much in this

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/lisasaurstomp/status/1439957301629112323?s=19

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Just noticed that he’s 38 and wants someone 18-26. If his extremely dumb idea of what his woman should look like wasn’t bad enough.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
"Student at Self-Employed" lmao

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Maybe he thinks a size 12-16 is in inches? Because there's no way a 5'7" woman could weigh 115 lbs and be a size 12. Maybe in reverse vanity sizing?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I just assume he has zero idea how womens sizes work

e: or what a 16 inch waist would look like :stonk:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Intruder posted:

I just assume he has zero idea how womens sizes work

Nor do I but I know it isn’t a waist size.

The 38yo seeking 18-26 2A nutjob who wears costumes to gently caress and only watches PG13 films with others is just amazing though. Also size 6-7 feet.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

pro life but also no kids allowed

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Intruder posted:

pro life but also no kids allowed

That profile is the most powerful birth control.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Personally I'm shocked and appalled that of all movies a matrix sequel sounds dumb to people, all the other ones were famously good to great

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

swickles posted:

I really thought it was going to be all a dream/hallucination from getting concussed falling over the rails in the previous episode. It wasn't until the three dudes were on the field that I was like, ok, all this is real. I expected the episode to end with someone like Roy or Nate saying "you dropped your keys" and he was still in the locker room, having taken the journey in his head.

Yeah I was waiting for them to address the key thing and also the fake moon in a bunch of different shots

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

It’s a silly misconception that the US is the only country where the popular vote can lose.

https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/1440151641332719628?s=2

Happens in the UK like one every couple decades as well.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Is that good? I'm not super familiar with all of Canada's parties.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Best day of the year tomorrow!!!

https://twitter.com/electrolemon/status/1440154247127912458?s=21

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

bobjr posted:

Is that good? I'm not super familiar with all of Canada's parties.

Trudeau's party has the largest share and is looking to have about the same number seats they had coming in.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Lol, I literally thought of this like two weeks ago and started to get excited

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

What

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Do you remember the 21st night of September?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I want to go to wawa but also don't want to put on pants

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It’s the end of summer I guess?

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

swickles posted:

Rise of Skywalker came out in theaters a couple days before my wife and I flew out of the country on vacation, and by the time we got back it was very evident the movie was Not Great. So I've never bothered to watch it. I might mess around with Disney+ at some point, but it's run in collaboration with a Japanese partner and at least I think I need to use my Japanese account to get the app.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Just wait until 9:21 AM to find out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oh 21st of September got it