Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Saw a lad repping the Strike First T shirt, ready for season 4 my senors and Senoritas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
HI I LIKE TO GIVE ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIPS
Coming in December!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8eRMQtjCBE

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Gaius Marius posted:

Saw a lad repping the Strike First T shirt, ready for season 4 my senors and Senoritas

Saw someone wearing a Miyagi-Do shirt and I immediately thought "Wow, what a pussy!"

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Necroing to inform you that Kreese is on Dancing with the Stars. This is not a joke

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Karate is just dancing anyway, he was born for it.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
His endgame is truly labyrinthine and multifaceted

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
He gently shuffled around, posed, and pointed at his partner. Not terrible for a 75-year-old but it sure makes you consider how hard the fight choreographers, camerapeople, and stunt doubles are working

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
Pretty hard I imagine, although it did kinda work I thought - from what I remember of the choreography Kreese came off as this big lumbering bear of a guy, didn't have the slick moves he used to but could still maul you.

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw81uUitQKw

Honestly, we only saw Kreese throw two punches in KK, he wasn't in KK-2, and in 3, he throws a punch, a kick, and a punch. Kove actually does more choreo in Cobra Kai than he ever did in the movies.

But in Cobra Kai, you can also notice that the stuntman for Kove has way darker hair than Kove does. I'm impressed at Zabka doing so well at the on-screen fights, really.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Zabka should've done DWTS, the demographic watching for the younger influencers would be calling him daddy in no time

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013

Anne Whateley posted:

Zabka should've done DWTS, the demographic watching for the younger influencers would be calling him daddy in no time

You're not wrong. Didn't Macchio do it a few years ago?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
I just googled, and he did it way pre-Cobra Kai. That said, if anyone ever refers to Macchio as daddy, please don't tell me I don't want to know

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Anne Whateley posted:

I just googled, and he did it way pre-Cobra Kai. That said, if anyone ever refers to Macchio as daddy, please don't tell me I don't want to know

The Karate Daddy

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Guy A. Person posted:

The Karate Daddy

The Miyagido Daddio

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
notice me sensei

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Spacebump posted:

The Miyagido Daddio

I hate this.

Thank you.

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
Nick nack, Daddy wax (on, wax off,) learn Miyagi-do, this old man is bowing low.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Anne Whateley posted:

What's DWTS?

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?

LividLiquid posted:

What's DWTS?

Dancing With The Stars. The show that Kreese is now on.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
That's Disturbed's "Down with the Sickness," the new bebop song all the Millennial bloggers are dabbing to.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

LampkinsMateSteve posted:

Dancing With The Stars. The show that Kreese is now on.
Thank you. I struggle with acronyms.

The Golden Gael
Nov 12, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfQ3EQl_W98

Season 4 will be out Dec. 31.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
You will be shocked to learn Martin Kove was the first person eliminated from DWTS

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Did he sweep the leg?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
He didn't move the leg

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Gaius Marius posted:

Did he sweep the leg?

Zabka sweeps the leg, Kove just tells people to

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
did Kove get honked?

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Lastdancer fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Dec 22, 2021

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Are all the eps going to drop on the same day?

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

PeterCat posted:

Are all the eps going to drop on the same day?

:yeah:

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Oh poo poo that's so soon. Fall sure went by quick.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
I have had a poo poo year, and I'm so ready for more of this wonderful nonsense.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
First review I've seen

https://www.avclub.com/cobra-kai-s-new-season-is-another-winning-combo-of-sill-1848258734

Seems like if you like it so far that you'll like this season

reminds me I need to get an Eagle Fang tshirt

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Did they film seasons 4 and 5 at the same time or take a break between filming? I know they finished filming season 5 already. It'd be real cool if they didn't make us wait a year until after season 4 to see it. Pumped for s4 later this week.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
New Season has dropped! Its really good so far. It'll be interesting to see how they work together.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Very excited to spend jan 1 on the couch watching this

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
With a case of Coors Banquet.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Two episodes in and it's been a lot of fun so far! I've laughed out loud at a couple spots, best of all when Daniel beats up the hockey team and Johnny disappears on him, and he comes back afterwards echoing Daniel: "Don't be there." That whole episode was great -- the two of them finally burying the hatchet and teaching their styles to eachother.

I also did not recognize Terry Silver until the flashback, he looks so different as an old man that I thought they'd recast him.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

I finished it; really good season overall. I was hoping Michael Ironside and Walton Goggins would show up but maybe next season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I am beyond overjoyed for a new generation to learn the Quicksilver Method.