Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

tawawa should do another page of the crossdressing brother imo

or more of the ghost gf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

El Burbo posted:

tawawa should do another page of the crossdressing brother imo

or more of the ghost gf

This man has the right of it

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

GorfZaplen posted:

There's only like four posts about it on this entire website. People should be less cowardly!

the twitter comics are the source material and theres probably a few dozen posts of those in the chat threads

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I think you're all making it up.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i think sometimes people like drawing tits

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Thanks to this thread I'm also getting caught up with Tawawa. I'd say that short bits are perfect and anything longer I'd probably find tiring, but I thought Uzaki was fun soooo

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Coxswain Balls posted:

Thanks to this thread I'm also getting caught up with Tawawa. I'd say that short bits are perfect and anything longer I'd probably find tiring, but I thought Uzaki was fun soooo

Uzaki has a lot more going on though. Sure she's got huge tits but they're not like, the central focus of the whole thing.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Tawawa's aim is to alleviate the worker on his monday morning commute with wholesomeness and oppai

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Endorph posted:

I dunno. Sounds like a pretty out there theory, if I'm honest.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Endorph posted:

hosed up if true.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Endorph posted:

I'm not being performatively upset that people read a titty manga, I'm being performatively upset that apparently every single person on this subforum reads it but Grouchio is the only person brave enough to admit it!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

chiasaur11 posted:

I dunno. Sounds like a pretty out there theory, if I'm honest.
Ok but what about butts?

In this online 12 party youtube series, I will examine Amano Megumin

marumaru
May 20, 2013

GorfZaplen posted:

I'm not being performatively upset that people read a titty manga, I'm being performatively upset that apparently every single person on this subforum reads it but Grouchio is the only person brave enough to admit it!

i unironically enjoy douki-chan for the story

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

GorfZaplen posted:

not the right kind of titty manga for me

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

no i was replying to malsangrooth or whatever not you

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

FilthyImp posted:

Ok but what about butts?

In this online 12 party youtube series, I will examine Amano Megumin
Nirugane-Chan is leagues better and isn't written like a poor man's Nisekoi romcom.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/1440350789961093121?s=20

High Guardian Spice finally confirmed for the fall season

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
I'm looking forward to it.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

the crunchyroll mascot is cute

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

marumaru posted:

i unironically enjoy douki-chan for the story

It's very tightsly plotted.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Endorph posted:

as a wise man once said, "tits are life, rear end is hometown."

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Everything Burrito posted:

not the right kind of titty manga for me

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Xelkelvos posted:

Elma fights your rights to unionize and for better working condition. Elma a good choragon

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

GorfZaplen posted:

i find it hard to read tawawa because it's blue text on a white background and it makes my eyes hurt

i like the unofficial follow-up comics that the one artist who is always drawing hungry sisters draws for douki-chan than the actual comics

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1409357887525195780

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

tawawa on monday (dark mode)

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Desperately trying to avoid 700-year-old spoilers when I look up who the gently caress all these names in Heike Monogatari are.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

For those of you watching Tsukimichi a second season has been announced

https://twitter.com/tsukimichi_PR/status/1440683944362463234
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuqnD0LKdGQ

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Ibblebibble posted:

Desperately trying to avoid 700-year-old spoilers when I look up who the gently caress all these names in Heike Monogatari are.

I feel like it's honestly not managing its cast very well so far tbh. Having to go "wait you're *who*?" as much as I am with this show is a new experience for me when it comes to Yamada's work, and not really a positive one.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i know who the main character is, she's yuuki aoi. were there others?

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

I feel like it's honestly not managing its cast very well so far tbh. Having to go "wait you're *who*?" as much as I am with this show is a new experience for me when it comes to Yamada's work, and not really a positive one.

I think it might be a product of the tale of the Heike being one of the foundational works of Japanese literature. This is Taira no Shigemori, the good Taira, you know his deal, we can move on.

Meanwhile, even the foreign viewers who have some idea as to the story are much less in tune with the basic beats, so something that gets Japanese audiences nodding and going "naturally" makes the Americans go "Wait, what just happened?"

Might be an over-generous assumption, but I don't think it's an unreasonable one.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

chiasaur11 posted:

I think it might be a product of the tale of the Heike being one of the foundational works of Japanese literature. This is Taira no Shigemori, the good Taira, you know his deal, we can move on.

That's just it though, it doesn't really feel to me like it's assuming the audience already knows who's who - episode 2 spent a lot of time on pretty long-winded and dry introductions and history-establishing monologues, the problem is that I didn't feel like they were terribly effective on that, and even if they had been it's pretty dry stuff that's not leaving a lot of time for the sort of emotional resonance I've generally enjoyed about Naoko Yamada's stuff so far.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

That's just it though, it doesn't really feel to me like it's assuming the audience already knows who's who - episode 2 spent a lot of time on pretty long-winded and dry introductions and history-establishing monologues, the problem is that I didn't feel like they were terribly effective on that, and even if they had been it's pretty dry stuff that's not leaving a lot of time for the sort of emotional resonance I've generally enjoyed about Naoko Yamada's stuff so far.

Weird.

I guess I don't understand what's happening either, then.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Nice, what point is the first season up to/going to hit by the end of it?

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Captain Invictus posted:

Nice, what point is the first season up to/going to hit by the end of it?

First season ended today. It ended with the MC blasting the demon and human armies after being teleported to them by the goddess

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Am I bad at math or is everything ending early this season.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

kater posted:

Am I bad at math or is everything ending early this season.

New season starts in about a week so not really.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

some shows were shorter this season i guess

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

it's currently the 12th week so seems normal?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Some shows started late this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Olympics hosed some airings up too so that helped make things seem shorter