Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw3Yqcjb02M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Power being the key word.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
it was pens before, what will she talk about this time

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/marcrod97/status/1441103652941271057?s=20

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

charging up my political capital crystal

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

ah hah hah gently caress this. gently caress all of this

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

saving all my political capital in case i really need it at some undefined 'later' in the game

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1441107723941081088?s=20

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

in tears that there are still palestinians yet alive

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I'm sure DMfI will lay off her now.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GubJVThmZs4

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

loquacius posted:

I still don't really get how people can be fully aware that broadly popular policies are supposed to get enacted in a democracy, that this has not happened in America for decades, that policies that vast, vast majorities of Americans strongly support are still considered political impossibilities because *the politicians don't want to do them*, and not get crack-pinged about how completely broken our system is. They know all the pieces, but they are in complete denial about what you get when you put them together.
combination of "the worst system possible with the exception of all the other systems" and "democracy can not fail it can only be failed" along with blaming gop voters and esp independents even though there is considerable support for a lot of this stuff there as well

then stretching out the horizon for good things happening to approximately one human lifetime like "oh the courts are lost now we can't have universal healthcare until 2050 at the earliest" and taking that as an admonition to voters to continue voting for democrats over a span of decades despite, even if everything goes to plan, they'll never have anything to show for until they're nearly dead - and this is supposed to be framed as pro democrat, pro american institutions

they're really dumb (no offense to people with speech issues)

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

So 4 years of leftist pushing for congressional seats and this is what we've got huh? Even Bowman voted yes?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

mccollum voting yes what the hell betty

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

papa horny michael posted:

ah hah hah gently caress this. gently caress all of this

Your laughter is literally violence

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

So 4 years of leftist pushing for congressional seats and this is what we've got huh? Even Bowman voted yes?

hey man you can't expect progress overnight. try supporting your local leftist candidate, organize, and get ready for 2022!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lmao farcical rear end poo poo man

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

Bowman was always pretty bellicose on this issue afaik.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
sounds like dems whipped for this bill harder than anything else during the Biden administration.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
jk it was easy

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

sounds like dems whipped for this bill harder than anything else during the Biden administration.

Who really cares if there are 9 no votes or 10? lol

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

AOC: Im gonna scum

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

sexpig by night posted:

free cpt_obvious

complaining about short probes is pathetic

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

BitcoinRockefeller posted:

they need their right hand to twist the throttle, so only left handed agents will be able to use the whips well. that's approximately a 90% reduction in effective whipping, what more do you people want?

They don't need whips now. Those bad boys have steel bars welded on the front. Just drive right through the people now.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

KomradeX posted:

This is totally normal, right?

can't wait to see the pitifully small campaign donation that bought this tweet

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Excuse me, they used long reins not whips. This is a very toxic post :mods:

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

mawarannahr posted:

Your laughter is literally violence

please stop sealioning, Mawarannahr

my family is dying

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
lmao that AOC couldn't even keep up the facade enough to vote no when it wouldn't have remotely made a difference anyway

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

can't wait to see the pitifully small campaign donation that bought this tweet

a lot of the safe blue seats are just laundering money for the various gently caress-up rich failkids to be hired by "real" "campaigns" and pad resumes

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

CountryMatters posted:

lmao that AOC couldn't even keep up the facade enough to vote no when it wouldn't have remotely made a difference anyway

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Here's some footage of cops just running folks over with those ATVs at the border:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtGtVWvaSxc&t=141s

And this is the footage they're showing off.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

CountryMatters posted:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Progressives have zero power lol

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
AOC: The way you all talk about me is sexist, stop treating me like a child

*folds like wet cardboard, cries*

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

she should loving kill herself then

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Nonsense posted:

Progressives have zero power lol

this is not true at all. progressives were essential in electing Joe Biden and in supporting his programs in the house and senate.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

"You can't yell at me, I'm crying"

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1440782974316777478

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

sexpig by night posted:

she should loving kill herself then

Wouldn't go thar far, but she talked about bowing out of politics because of the pressure and, uh, she should do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

CongoJack posted:

AOC: The way you all talk about me is sexist, stop treating me like a child

*folds like wet cardboard, cries*