Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Swickles should have gone on a date with that woman who checked *all* his boxes and was super into him but she committed the sin of being like 4 years younger than his preference.

Better check the shoe size and political preferences too.

seiferguy posted:

Called my girlfriend's parents to tell them I was going to propose to her. They were super excited. This is happening ahhhhhhhh

:hfive: gently caress yes nice work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

seiferguy posted:

Called my girlfriend's parents to tell them I was going to propose to her. They were super excited. This is happening ahhhhhhhh

Congrats seifer!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

seiferguy posted:

being married is cool IMO

congrats

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

seiferguy posted:

Congratulations Seifer!

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Swickles should have just taken a PAPR from the hospital, women dig guys who are into wearing protection

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Freaquency posted:

Swickles should have just taken a PAPR from the hospital, women dig guys who are into wearing protection

You can’t hear worth a poo poo in a PAPR

Also makes that nerve-settling drink even harder.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Special shout out to my coworker who set his vacation day Outlook reminder for the full day, so I accepted it and now I appear as in a meeting all day :coolfish:

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Skwirl posted:

Wear one with a truck flap girl on it. (Do they make those? They have to, right?)

I can make this.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

seiferguy, just make sure you soon-to-be wife loves you as much as Jair Bolsonaro loves getting covid

LeeMajors posted:

Hahahahaha Jesus posting your Ls

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

seiferguy posted:

Swickles, ask your date for her parent's number so you can do this as soon as the date is over.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Android Apocalypse posted:

The one thing that sold me on HDTV was watching a broadcast of an NHL game at Best Buy. The image quality was so clear that the puck was easy to track.

I went to a local auto race and it was pretty cool. I understand that cameras in cars are the big thing & VR viewing isn't too far off yet.

Yeah F1 and Indycar now have cameras all over the freaking place and it is great, honestly they are probably underutilized for how cool it is to be able to get those sorts of perspectives on the race. There are cameras on the track the cars pass over, cameras on the cars looking forward and back, rotating cameras on top that can be operated to follow the action of a pass (for example), cameras on the helmets, and probably a bunch of other places too.

Unlike Nascar where you can pretty much see the whole course, live spectators at road/track courses basically just see cars go by incredibly fast through the small section of track they can actually see. So I think non-oval races are actually better televised. And while I do like the sound of a powerful car engine, it can be a bit much to listen to for hours on end, personally.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I will say that after watching Drive to Survive I definitely realized I did not do nearly enough IRL racing when I was younger. Also that going to a Grand Prix rocketed into my top 5 of things I would do/plan immediately if I won the lottery (mainly because I think I'd want to go to Monaco if I had that much dough).

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

seiferguy posted:

Congrats! Enjoy the moment!

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Manoueverable posted:

I will say that after watching Drive to Survive I definitely realized I did not do nearly enough IRL racing when I was younger. Also that going to a Grand Prix rocketed into my top 5 of things I would do/plan immediately if I won the lottery (mainly because I think I'd want to go to Monaco if I had that much dough).
On a related note, buddies of mine are getting married next year in Scotland two weeks after the Isle of Man TT... :getin:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Those are Ts.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

LeeMajors posted:

Those are Ts.

It's 2021, you can't just say that!!!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

But you can still scope out their bods!

They could still be butterfaces. Though I bet they're all hot.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Skwirl posted:

They could still be butterfaces. Though I bet they're all hot.

Everyone is beautiful in that show. Some friends and I watched it on Discord a few weeks ago and, yeah, the show is stupid but amusing in small doses.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

swickles posted:

Called my first date in a decade's parents to tell them I was going to propose to her. They were super excited. This is happening ahhhhhhhh
too soon man

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Nick Jr. Face posted:

too soon man

It’s his first date in a decade, who knows when the next opportunity might be?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1441017255840690180?s=20

So does Apple make different models of iPhone for Europe and America, or does this happen for US iPhones as well?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

General Dog posted:

There's a proud Hollywood tradition of 27-year-olds playing highschoolers, but that's also a rough 27.

He’s the dude who made the play famous on Broadway though so I mean, this is whatever for me.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

He’s the dude who made the play famous on Broadway though so I mean, this is whatever for me.

Rent had a lot of problems beyond using most of the original cast, but that was certainly one of them.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Ehud posted:

being married is cool IMO

congrats

:hmmyes:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Skwirl posted:

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1441017255840690180?s=20

So does Apple make different models of iPhone for Europe and America, or does this happen for US iPhones as well?

I thought Apple already switched to USB-C instead of lightening

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

The ability of teens to find new and interesting ways to bury you is exactly why I refuse to ever talk to one

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Spoeank posted:

The ability of teens to find new and interesting ways to bury you is exactly why I refuse to ever talk to one

I'd be convalescing in bed for a week if I got dunked on that hard by a guy in a DARE shirt.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

https://www.news.com.au/world/coron...fcfba846fefe94e

I dont know enough about the sources for this article but if it's even half accurate...

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Spoeank posted:

https://youtu.be/l3466z8Xsf0

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

BlindSite posted:

I dont know enough about the sources for this article but if it's even half accurate...

This is the crack team getting to the bottom of this so I would say half is rounding up from 5%

Who are you gonna trust, the government or a cliff, a convenience store cold section, and the Vitruvian man?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

BlindSite posted:

Can't wait for US Republican lawmakers, after a year of arguing that it's "just the flu" and refusing to mandate any mitigation practices whatsoever, call for the nuclear destruction of China for it's superbioweapon.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

BlindSite posted:

Do you know anything about news.com.au? that's a very Newsmax sounding name.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Skwirl posted:

I mean, it doesn't matter here. Lauren Boebert will slap it all over freedomeagle.biz or whatever and scream to the heaven while firing her pistol off like yosemite sam, and 15% of Americans will eat it up.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

quote:

The documents were released by the Decentralised Radical Autonomous Search Team Investigating Covid-19 (DRASTIC), a global online team of activists investigating the virus’s origins.
seems credible to me

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Here's the article for everyone:

1. Scientists wanted to do a thing that might be related to the COVID outbreak in 2018, and applied for funding

2. DARPA went "what the gently caress is wrong with you, no"

3. ...

4. China maybe probably did this anyway because [find citation later]

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Skwirl posted:

Its the largest news site in Australia.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

BlindSite posted:

Its the largest news site in Australia.

So giant right wing shill, got it.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

from the grant application that is absolutely not the slam dunk for the "china virus" crowd lol. also theres a small possibility that if the project was granted then maybe we wouldnt have covid or would be better prepared for the specific mutations that are loving us over right now

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Soccer momming it tonight. There are many good dogs here. The weather is beautiful, however, I just killed a mosquito snacking on my leg and it was so full that it left a smear of blood on my leg. :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Someone facetime me and tell me if i look okay