Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Coolness Averted posted:

It sounds liken you want to have a debate and discussion or CSPAM about what countries the US should be compared to or what constitutes a lot of violent crime and what doesn't. I don't think this is the thread people want to us do that in tho

Here's some actual content from FB in apology for the derail

Notable drugs asbestos, Agent Orange, and Tuskegee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
do breast implants come in pill form now, because I might need to make some phone calls

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

my favourite drug is +no liability

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Its a good one. Gets you all hosed up

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

NYPD-approved

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The FDA, famous regulators of paint and gasoline

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Heath posted:

The FDA, famous regulators of paint and gasoline

quiet down, or the FDA will MK-ULTRA you

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Didn't the FDA also rather famously refuse to approve Thalidomide for use in the US, preventing the wave of birth defects and miscarriages it caused in Europe?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Coolness Averted posted:

quiet down, or the FDA will MK-ULTRA you

What's not to like, free drugs

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Didn't the FDA also rather famously refuse to approve Thalidomide for use in the US, preventing the wave of birth defects and miscarriages it caused in Europe?

I mean, I think it at least got approved for treating leprosy.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Yes

Skwirl posted:

I mean, I think it at least got approved for treating leprosy.
And yes

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

And wasn't agent orange only really harmful because it was contaminated with dioxin?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

I only knew that because of an episode of House.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
You used to be able to get MK-ULTRA over the counter.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Henchman of Santa posted:

You used to be able to get MK-ULTRA over the counter.

My buddies and I played alot of this on the dreamcast in middle school

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

ReidRansom posted:

And wasn't agent orange only really harmful because it was contaminated with dioxin?

They say they deployed Agent Orange in Vietnam, but I have it on good authority it stayed in the 'States due to bonespurs.

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Lunatic Sledge posted:

do breast implants come in pill form now, because I might need to make some phone calls

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

duffmensch posted:

Root canals are drugs now?

Of course it is, haven't you ever ripped a tooth out of your skull just to feel ALIVE!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The bust must is what you use to make cooch hooch.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/meljomur/status/1441106835180638209?s=21

when you try to do a blood libel and accidentally admit to being a horse

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

There is definitely somebody out there writing extremely long fetish smut about hormone vampires who forcefem you by sucking out all your testosterone.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/kendrawcandraw/status/1441406055649525764?s=19

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

There is definitely somebody out there writing extremely long fetish smut about hormone vampires who forcefem you by sucking out all your testosterone.

Uh.....I think you're talking about Wraeththu https://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/14/14347.phtml

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

OwlFancier posted:

A few years ago you could've had this rolling on Tumblr

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

OwlFancier posted:

I mean, we basically do it to ourselves anyway. The science of hrt is pretty interesting because of how estrogen and testosterone interact and get processed.

Did you know that male bodies produce estrogen when they detect a surplus of testosterone, so if you can get a high enough concentration of E your body just stops fighting it and stops producing T?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

duffmensch posted:

Root canals are drugs now?

I'm more worried about the doctor out there prescribing herbicide to meat-based patients.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

A couple of the replies mention you shouldn't wear a breast binder while working out and I kinda suspect trans people know that. So I wonder if the first picture is just seeing seeing cis women with smaller busts wearing a sports bra and thinking they are trans women.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
It most definitely is. TERFs will absolutely do transphobia to cis people because there is no amount of harm to "innocents" that is too great if it serves the greater good of hurting a trans person.

OwlFancier posted:

I see you've read my opus, the Transpire Diaries.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I see you've read my opus, the Transpire Diaries.

Congrats on your 5 season deal with the CW.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I live in a cave in the mountains now for fear of accidentally talking to a person that isn't the gender they were assigned at birth.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

This is not what's wrong about transphobia, but I've certainly heard cis women saying they were gender-scolded in public restrooms.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Push El Burrito posted:

I live in a cave in the mountains now for fear of accidentally talking to a person that isn't the gender they were assigned at birth.

Hi, I think we should talk

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Arsenic Lupin posted:

This is not what's wrong about transphobia, but I've certainly heard cis women saying they were gender-scolded in public restrooms.

That was a scene in a Bechdel comic from the 80's I think.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Push El Burrito posted:

I spoke to A Trans once, and now I am a Wraeththu. My name is now Unguirrera, and my penis is now a blossoming anenome-like structure that shoots acid.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Screaming Idiot posted:

I spoke to A Trans once, and now I am a Wraeththu. My name is now Unguirrera, and my penis is now a blossoming anenome-like structure that shoots acid.

Can you give me their number? Because that sounds awesome.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Skwirl posted:

I heard Tylan Greenstein of Girlyman complain that she'd started wearing barrettes in her hair so that she could use bathrooms in peace.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Skwirl posted:

1995, but yeah, it still happens.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Screaming Idiot posted:

Where did you meet this person? So I can avoid them, of course.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

GreenMetalSun posted:

Where did you meet this person? So I can avoid them, of course.

Sounds like less of a "meeting" and more of "a summoning"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Hell it's happened to my wife more than once this year: On her way a woman's restroom and stopped for looking like a "transwoman." Ironically my wife is actually looking at transitioning to be a man. Yes, the previous statement uses the pronouns that my partner currently wants to keep using until the process is actually started in earnest--we're at the research and "getting ready for a big change" phase, so I am following my partner's lead on this.