Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

That loose leg is real rough

ë:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
My avatar feels pretty different now :smith:

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

GunnerJ posted:

My avatar feels pretty different now :smith:

She went to the end head held high, it's probably the best death she could possibly have had.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
It's better than what she deserved.

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES
it's gonna be super unexpected when gog hoovers up jagganoth on the next page

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Jadis is freed from her cube prison and is unexpectedly revealed to have the exact personality of Queen from the new deltarune chapter

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?
Welp.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Brutal

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Oh no he almost has all the chaos emeralds

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Pathetic

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm not surprised at all.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Sooo...Jagganoth is definitely going to kill Solomon next right? He probably already knows where Allison and Cio are so he's just mopping up what's left of the demiurges.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
Was Mottom the one who said something about getting squished like a bug? Was that something anyone said in this comic?

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
With every new key acquired the Jaggahog grows in prominence.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Brought To You By posted:

Sooo...Jagganoth is definitely going to kill Solomon next right? He probably already knows where Allison and Cio are so he's just mopping up what's left of the demiurges.

Solomon is the invulnerablest of the pact still on Rayuba and might well still be able to stalemate Jagganoth for a while. Probably makes more sense to squash Incubus and Jadis first.

other than the part where weird poo poo has been foreshadowed with Jadis and Maya is probably going to be the one to kill Incubus

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

A final, savage blow.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Went down throwing shade, can't say she wasn't on-brand.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Jaggs' key now has 2 spokes.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Cryophage posted:

A final, savage blow.

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

skaianDestiny posted:

Jaggs' key now has 2 spokes.

Three in the next one, probably.

a computing pun
Jan 1, 2013

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Get in the robot, Jaggy.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

imagining the squish sound

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

quote:

“Ox faced, black-tongued, the Wheel Turning King is master of terrestrial powers and war arts. His dominance is unchallenged and he crushes the kings of mankind using only three of his fingers. He wields the legacy of the crimson eyed god with a blazing will and a heated brow. His mighty body is a gate to hold back heaven.

He will never touch royalty.”

-Psalms

Ok first off, its rude to call allison ox faced. Second, the bolded part makes me think Jaggy is going to get to shoot his shot and fail, and allison somehow ends up picking up the pieces.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
edit: oh hey neat my first accidental double post

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

That alt-text tho

"Running out of demiurges, might go to the shop to pick up a few"

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Guildenstern Mother posted:

Ok first off, its rude to call allison ox faced. Second, the bolded part makes me think Jaggy is going to get to shoot his shot and fail, and allison somehow ends up picking up the pieces.

It’s not calling Allison ox-faced. Jagganoth is the Wheel Turning King as per his war form title card. That entire snippet is about Jagg.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Well she finally stopped fearing death at least

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

so his key sigil thing seems to be incorporating the symbols of the ones he highlanders into his. it's going to be a pretty busy design before all is said and done, I suspect

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Shoehead posted:

Absolutely - she faced the inevitable about as well as anybody could. Cheers to a real one!

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

RIP to a real one.

Horrible old witches, especially when the witch part is both literal and figurative, are the best archetype for characters.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Mr. Lobe posted:

so his key sigil thing seems to be incorporating the symbols of the ones he highlanders into his. it's going to be a pretty busy design before all is said and done, I suspect

It's gotta be temporary or else the seven five remaining demiurges would have monochromatic Jackson Pollack painting above their heads

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Shoehead posted:

Yeah, it was an excellent bit of final character growth that the woman obsessed with and terrified of her own mortality was able to be at peace with it, right at the end.

And of course was able to drop a sick burn while doing so because Mottom gonna Mottom.

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

Captain Oblivious posted:

It’s not calling Allison ox-faced. Jagganoth is the Wheel Turning King as per his war form title card. That entire snippet is about Jagg.

The bit about wielding the red eyed god's legacy confused me for a moment, but I think you're probably right.

That page was very good. I think we'll either see Solomon Dave die next page or something else will interrupt the slaughter, I'm pretty sure those were the two demiurges destined to get gibbed first. The rest all seem to be portrayed a tier above them in terms of martial strength, so Dave is probably standing up already and ready to make a stand.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Gog is gone, Incubus is both potentially not stupid enough for a direct confrontation and supposedly invulnerable to boot, we know allison and cio live. I feel like Jadis is gonna get some real screentime before she dies based on the cover.

If someone else is going to get chumped Dave is the only actual option, and I definitely feel like he's gonna get chumped, if only to demonstrate that those keys Jag is accumulating actually mean something.

(Im actually surprised Mattom survived all that cutting to be honest)

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

GlyphGryph posted:

(Im actually surprised Mattom survived all that cutting to be honest)
She is neither a man nor a horse.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Brought To You By posted:

She is neither a man nor a horse.

It sure was a visually impressive attack, but I think it's ultimately going to prove to have been a really poor choice of Jagg's resources, given that, you know, the protagonists of this strip constitute a cosmic sorority.

F in the chat for my man Zaid, though.

Ocean of Milk
Jun 25, 2018

oh yeah
Has the thing that Abaddon warned us about (that we were really not going to like) actually happened yet?
Like, maybe Jadis is just going to die in the next few pages in the same way that Mammon and Mottom did.

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

The nails seem to be conspicuously absent from Jagganoth's body and he seems to have a scar from where they were trying to bind him just a moment ago, or is it just a quirk of the current art?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

now she’ll never be the squish of a corporation