Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.
This has been such a blast, and it's incredible just how much havoc WE'VE wrought in this game despite half of us spending more time playing Albion or MTG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
Hearts and minds

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3975370

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

How does it keep happening???

:allears:

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

The 1st year anniversary has now been launched with tons of stuff for newbies. I also suggest we rename the thread,

Toilet Eve Infinity; How do I make money in Albion?

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

FDGF_UK posted:

Toilet Eve Infinity; How do I make money in Albion?

:hmmno:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

they ruined all our face sculptures

before and after

:netease: please roll this back im begging you

Kaysette fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Aug 6, 2021

whocares8310
Sep 22, 2010

Sir, I think it's pronounced nook-ya-ler.
So I took a long break (new job, moved across the country, 6mo baby, living with my mother-in-law while trying to buy a house) starting late april-early may right about the time before we dropped sov that wasn't a barbecue on that test server and people started getting their first battlships. I have 2 dominix' in the pocket and was wondering if theres a post i could be linked to or a spot on this thread that could get me briefly caught up before jumping back in.

I am very excited to get back into this game with you all and honk mercilessly in local.

Tons of love [HAUS] Clay Merrill

PS. closing on a house in 10 days

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
the big effort post on the last page will clue you in to the last month or two, but before then I would just scroll back and read. the thread is not super active

whocares8310
Sep 22, 2010

thanks, love when someone takes a break from posting terribly and gives us a good read. I'm doing a bunch of forum stuff on the phone so navigating is not as crisp as on the lappytoppy and navigating many pages of old posts gets clunky

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Yeah the war summary is a pro click. Not much else to add. Geese got fat from ratting then migrated to fountain to poo poo on everything. This had the hilarious consequence of starting a world war and making several non-HONK alliance leaders quit.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

whocares8310 posted:

PS. dropping sov in suburban america in 10 days

whocares8310
Sep 22, 2010

That's a pretty good way of putting it. Could I please get a gangtag lads and lasses?

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
I know nothing about this game. Does that mean SILENT might be in trouble if Pantheon and NO both decide to turn on SILENT and HONK?

Wait why
"Imagine Pantheon's surprise when shortly before the timer comes out a 110-ship NO fleet jumps into EC-, lands on the HONK citadel, and honks in local."
Why did NO defend HONK space?

Artificer fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Aug 20, 2021

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Silent would definitely be in trouble if Pantheon and NO decided to attack them at the same time, but that's not happening. Silent and Panth aren't really fighting currently, just roaming each other's space and killing ratters and miners. They haven't begun to set like CTAs to kill citadels or anything against each other, I don't believe. Silent is still fighting Fireflies, the chinese alliance that lives near them. Honk and NO are hitting Panth because they are the biggest in terms of members and have the most volume of salt to harvest. Also lately they've had several Nazis pop out to squash.

NO is a skilled merc group so they mostly like to fight, doesn't matter who against. I think they found it funny that they came to defend our sov instead of Silent, who we are allied with.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

I just want the war with SHH and PANTH to kick off already. SHH is just cleaning up FF citadels at this point. The real fun is about to begin.

SleepyK
May 21, 2008
It's been awhile since we've had a fireside chat no?

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

SleepyK posted:

It's been awhile since we've had a fireside chat no?

We're just making final preparations for the Albion Wing.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.
Albion is the real EE endgame.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Out of all of the Discords linked to this game, The EVE Echos Gulag is the best public discord with hundreds of vet players. It's also Goon owned which is nice.

Knightsoul
Dec 19, 2008
applied to HONK . ingame name: Meat Magician

The Harrowing
May 3, 2021

Knightsoul posted:

applied to HONK . ingame name: Meat Magician

Strong name

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?
I applied to HONK a number of weeks ago (name: Aegon Spengler) and was removed from the corp and lost access to the Discord for some reason. Meanwhile I've temporary joined our allies in NINC out in Cloud Ring and am being a good worker goose mining supplies for citadel upgrades, and haven't been able to get word back from anyone on why I lost access and how to fix it.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

T3hRen3gade posted:

I applied to HONK a number of weeks ago (name: Aegon Spengler) and was removed from the corp and lost access to the Discord for some reason. Meanwhile I've temporary joined our allies in NINC out in Cloud Ring and am being a good worker goose mining supplies for citadel upgrades, and haven't been able to get word back from anyone on why I lost access and how to fix it.

Hello dear friend,

I have consulted with our Internal Audit Team(IAT), and they have reported that they believed you to have quit the game, page 7 of the incident report stated, "No communication from player since application, in game or on discord, suggested IMMEDIATE TERMINATION".

If you believe this to have been done in error, please contact Alligatortower on SynIRC for reorientation.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

Kim Jaym Il posted:

Hello dear friend,

I have consulted with our Internal Audit Team(IAT), and they have reported that they believed you to have quit the game, page 7 of the incident report stated, "No communication from player since application, in game or on discord, suggested IMMEDIATE TERMINATION".

If you believe this to have been done in error, please contact Alligatortower on SynIRC for reorientation.

Interesting. :raise: I've been active in-game, mostly annoying Some crackhead and Kyro about it, but I will be sure to contact Alligatortower. Also, an annoying band of NOVA pilots with CRNC has been harassing our citadel in TN-T7T all week and might be showing up to cause trouble when it comes off reinforcement this afternoon. If anyone wants to join in the fireworks today, the more the merrier.

:cheers:

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

T3hRen3gade posted:

Interesting. :raise: I've been active in-game, mostly annoying Some crackhead and Kyro about it, but I will be sure to contact Alligatortower. Also, an annoying band of NOVA pilots with CRNC has been harassing our citadel in TN-T7T all week and might be showing up to cause trouble when it comes off reinforcement this afternoon. If anyone wants to join in the fireworks today, the more the merrier.

:cheers:

I've already gathered a few people for a fleet to that citadel today. My 1/3 investment in a poo poo tier nullsec system will not go undefended! :madmax:

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Wait what are we shooting?

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

H110Hawk posted:

Wait what are we shooting?

Just a LS gang that got a citadel into hull.

In bigger news. Pantheon (the largest coalition in the game) which is lead by a fake-Goon and whose executer corp is called Goon Swarm [GOON] has just been war dec’d by The Silent (coalition the EE Goons are in). I’ve been looking forward to this day :getin:

:honk:

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

uniball posted:

PRELUDE TO WAR

remember this? our machinations have come to fruition and The Great War has begun. World War Geese is seeing its first skirmishes tonight. Silent and Pangen have war dec’d each other, and Silent is on the offensive

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Red donut

:honk:

Elroy Jetson
Sep 25, 2021

Don't ping me.

For the record, I'd like to state that honking makes me feel good.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Elroy Jetson posted:

J4HONK

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

Elroy Jetson posted:

Whoa look at this noob with his blank slate noobitar. Like a brand new white subway car just rolling in.

Elroy Jetson
Sep 25, 2021

Don't ping me.

Digital Prophet posted:

Whoa look at this noob with his blank slate noobitar. Like a brand new white subway car just rolling in.

The dark secret of tenbux is that it's actually fifteenbux.

Also am I too late to get the HONK logo tag?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

You should be able to get a MMO HMO mod to give it to you.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Elroy Jetson posted:

The dark secret of tenbux is that it's actually fifteenbux.

Also am I too late to get the HONK logo tag?

imagine not having platinum lol

Alligator Tower
Aug 22, 2004

:love:

Astronaut Jones
Oct 18, 2007
Destination Moon

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

Kyro and The Harrowing both need gang tags too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Did Airbus' song get linked here? i'll take care of that. good stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRRnT3lRLGc