Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

spacemang_spliff posted:

wasn't this whole thing him just getting revenge basically?

like some proud boy shot at him so he went and got a gun and shot at the first proudboy he could?

banning him would have been a good idea, but he seems unwell and I don't think banning him would have prevented him from doing anything

he had a concealed weapon when he got shot after punching some guy, and because of having that weapon he didn't go to the authorities or whatever else

so yeah this time he wasn't even interested in throwing fists he just wanted to shoot and figured he wouldn't get charged like the guy who shot him (to be fair he isn't getting charged with attempted murder, yet)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
tanQie was right there but they left it sitting on the table

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

that's the problem with the word "tankie" really, doorknob slobber is a tankie and everybody ITT is a tankie so clearly we are the exact same

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.
the tankies are shooting their havana syndrome weapons at me and should be permabanned for violence

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
(accidentaly fires entire ar15 magazine into tiny's foot with 100% accuracy rate) alright. thats fine. heres what i think happened, [1/82]

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
*anchor voice* the forum has now gone private, but before it did we were able to spot inflammatory language like "joe biden is a rapist" and users openly wishing to president would get covid

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqdUepQjIf0

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Judakel posted:

*anchor voice* the forum has now gone private, but before it did we were able to spot inflammatory language like "joe biden is a rapist" and users openly wishing to president would get covid

we were able to discover all the missing covid booster shots are being stockpiled in suburban basements, as well

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

In the Colosseum posted:

the tankies are shooting their havana syndrome weapons at me and should be permabanned for violence

speaking of, another spook got a headache:

https://twitter.com/Anthony/status/1442933719958917122?s=20

also looks like their firing people who dont believe in the russian's new mind beams now

quote:

The CIA in recent weeks also recalled the chief of the agency’s station in Vienna, where a large number of attacks have taken place, over management issues, including the individual’s handling of personnel who believe they had been struck, a source familiar with the issue said. The Washington Post first reported the recall.

also, we need to attack now before we figure things out

quote:

Jason Killmeyer, a counterterrorism and foreign policy expert formerly with Deloitte Consulting LLP, said the U.S. should act now and not wait for attribution. He called for increasing defensive measures, making Havana Syndrome a bigger issue in its diplomacy and upping the pressure on adversary intelligence services to see how they react.

Trabisnikof has issued a correction as of 22:11 on Sep 28, 2021

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

state dept havana bit of a problem

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
I like Antifa toe killers that weren't captured.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

loquacius posted:

that's the problem with the word "tankie" really, doorknob slobber is a tankie and everybody ITT is a tankie so clearly we are the exact same

We're not the same, I'm not in the D&D/CSPAM mod discord.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
a booster theft scheme, a would-be killer, a forum in the middle, next on dateline

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

gradenko_2000 posted:

everything reminds me of the democratic primaries

Now that's what I call a gang tag!:eyepop:

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

CSPAM's violence has to end!

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

quote:

the State Department made her office aware of a “possible anomalous health incident”—the U.S. government’s formal name for Havana Syndrome

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

You have, like, 40 hardcore self-radicalized hardcore tankies who are at best going to keep causing you an insane amount of grief until they bend the forums to their ideal political will or end up permabanned, it's not hard to pick them out - they've been casually self-identifying themselves for the past 48 hours here in QCS. Nuke them, either with matching 365 day probations or with permas. The only thing they are bringing to the table here is a headache and they're all running adblockers anyways. Let them go keep building tanki-QAnon somewhere which won't come back to hit you legally when they go postal. You own the IP database now, scripting a way to identify parachutes for these accounts if they want to re-reg and start poo poo is trivial in TYOOL 2021.

hey guys, rime here, let me tell you about my true belief in the sanctity of human life,

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

the QCS thread is getting funnier now that people are realizing C-SPAM isn't getting shut down and are doing a very bad job of pretending they aren't mad :allears:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
CIA in crisis mode as 75% of personnel are beset by the Dancing Plague.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

do you think the idiot goon was performing a revolutionary act by shooting into a crowd of dumbass reactionaries or something

lol dumb poster worked himself into a shoot

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

incredible loser we gave up energy

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Tiler Kiwi posted:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

cheeto: out of white house
child poverty: halved
walking pictures: fabulous

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Tiler Kiwi posted:

Excelzior posted:

I like shooters who don't get captured :sad:

:colbert:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

please folks...let's focus on the positives, such as the permabanning of crusty nutsack that i'm sure will be rolling out any minute now

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

ahaha, for real? I am glad everyone is pretending this is a thing.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

AbysmalPeptoBismol posted:

drat that shooter got one long long philtrum

can't stop thinking of barnacle jim

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

gay_crimes posted:

why are goons leaving their rooms. what is happening. close the forums imo

the consequences of telling goons to touch grass

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

just wanna say i read all the posts from today, lmao, well done all

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Jazerus posted:

please folks...let's focus on the positives, such as the permabanning of crusty nutsack that i'm sure will be rolling out any minute now

sorry according to forum rule 43.420 (the "Baby blowjob rule") we now have to make Crusty an admin and keep her on for months despite multiple threads in QCS

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the best post in qcs was HBN saying "we knew that was guy was unhinged in our offsite dnd mod discord" hahaha

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
it just really isn’t that big of a deal

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Lostconfused posted:

ahaha, for real? I am glad everyone is pretending this is a thing.

a golden age for alcoholics in the state department

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

please focus on the positives, like alvin and the chipmunks seeing a surge in popular awareness not seen in decades

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

You have, like, 40 hardcore self-radicalized hardcore tankies who are at best going to keep causing you an insane amount of grief until they bend the forums to their ideal political will or end up permabanned, it's not hard to pick them out - they've been casually self-identifying themselves for the past 48 hours here in QCS. Nuke them, either with matching 365 day probations or with permas. The only thing they are bringing to the table here is a headache and they're all running adblockers anyways. Let them go keep building tanki-QAnon somewhere which won't come back to hit you legally when they go postal. You own the IP database now, scripting a way to identify parachutes for these accounts if they want to re-reg and start poo poo is trivial in TYOOL 2021.

smh. drat tankies running adblockers

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Tor more like Tornkie

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Koirhor posted:

it just really isn’t that big of a deal

I'll await further reporting by andy ngo to decide

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Trabisnikof posted:

speaking of, another spook got a headache:

https://twitter.com/Anthony/status/1442933719958917122?s=20

also looks like their firing people who dont believe in the russian's new mind beams now

also, we need to attack now before we figure things out

just a reminder for stovetouchers: you are not allowed to discuss this in the other forum.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Hey remember when Crusty Nutsack probated anybody who had vocal violent tendencies and listened to people who reported said violent people?

Hang on, I'm getting a report that Crusty probated the people who tried to stop the violent people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

Justin Tyme posted:

what's the story with koalas march, and I guess relatedly what happened to TGRS?

koalas march had a sock puppet account she would use to comment on herself poo poo like “you should really ease off on KM, she’s a really hardworking person who’s done a lot for the community! I even donate to her patreon, you should really check it out here: *link*

More hilariously KM had some sort crush on another mod and would use the sock puppet to post stuff like “wow things are getting kind of flirty between you too! Could this be the modmance that KM deserves??”

which all seems tame now in comparison to using a sock puppet to comment on a video of you shooting someone, in a way to try to draw some compliments out of your fellow cool zoners

stay chilly everyone