Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I think a lot of episodes are easy skips. If I’m not feeling it after 15 mins I’m out.

Also sometimes I’ll start an episode like 3 times and get 30 minutes in and have retained none of it, just not gripping in any way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Hypnosis is real

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

if you were turned off on the sirhan sirhan trueanon ep because of the hypnosis or "woo woo" you are operating under impressive levels of cognitive dissonance

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
What if Hillary was Hypnotized into doing Benghazi

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Malcolm Excellent posted:

What if Hillary was Hypnotized into doing Benghazi

She’s not in jail so I don’t think so

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

The REAL Goobusters posted:

She’s not in jail so I don’t think so

Who do you think hypnotized her?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

jeffy

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
It's a vibe podcast guys

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

slick willy

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Why? I heard it and it was fine
the guest was a crazy person and completely full of poo poo

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
It was very listenable actually.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

TenementFunster posted:

Don't sign your posts.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Brace the Furious 5'4 does a really good coindexter impression.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Don't sign your posts.
sigs ON, b*tch!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Omnicarus posted:

Brace the Furious 5'4 does a really good coindexter impression.

oh u mean da crypto snake

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

TenementFunster posted:

Explain.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I want true anon to go back and deep dive on the theory that Las Vegas was actually an assassination attempt Mohammed Bin Salman.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I want true anon to go back and deep dive on the theory that Las Vegas was actually an assassination attempt Mohammed Bin Salman.

Was he there at the time? :eyepop:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Was he there at the time? :eyepop:

Yes.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

You're blowing my mind. Gonna be crackpinging all day.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

It wasn't.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Sounds like you've been reading the lying New York times and the lame stream media

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

oh u mean da crypto snake

no I mean TheTransylvanianC0cksuckah

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Pisspiggrandpa? Is that whom you're speaking of??

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Was there gunfire directed at him specifically at the beginning of the shooting? If not it was the worst thought out plan ever.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
No.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

lol

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Bip Roberts posted:

Was there gunfire directed at him specifically at the beginning of the shooting? If not it was the worst thought out plan ever.

I think the theory is Mandalay was the major distraction / shut down means of escape from Vegas , and the reports of gunfire at street level were hit squads attempting to get MBS.

Or something. IDK I wasn't there. (Or was I?)

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I think the theory is Mandalay was the major distraction / shut down means of escape from Vegas , and the reports of gunfire at street level were hit squads attempting to get MBS.

Or something. IDK I wasn't there. (Or was I?)

i could see it, all this cia poo poo seems to have seasonal arcs to it. khashoggi was murkd almost exactly a year later

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
it was just some malignant boomer psycho with a few thousand bucks worth of “over the counter” firepower. i know it sounds unthinkable to anyone from a less insane nation, but that’s American Exceptionalism, Baby!

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I think the cia gun-running thing has always felt like the best fit. I mean, hey, the very same poo poo got vilerat killed :sweatdrop:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

3 percent of American adults own half of all guns.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

TenementFunster posted:

it was just some malignant boomer psycho with a few thousand bucks worth of “over the counter” firepower. i know it sounds unthinkable to anyone from a less insane nation, but that’s American Exceptionalism, Baby!

So you just look over all the weird poo poo?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Just a crazy boomer that’s why we need Ellen to explain the official narrative on daytime tv.

https://youtu.be/F7gj1FoRIfE

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
I think we got most of the facts. I think it was a gun deal that went bad. He probably felt uneasy going in but the money was so good he had to do it.realized he was made and just loving opened fire on everyone. Feds couldn’t afford to have a ruby ridge or similar under trump.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Christ Brace really wasn't lying about that Obama photo lmao

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

multijoe posted:

Christ Brace really wasn't lying about that Obama photo lmao

wtf

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
This was a really good episode and I am glad I feel more up to speed on Havannah syndrome so I can better make fun of it

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

The_Rob posted:

So you just look over all the weird poo poo?
yeah, especially when it involves las vegas. it’s the world capital of weird/stupid poo poo happening every single day, but none of the weird poo poo that happened that day seems to be connected.

it was an event witnessed by tens of thousands of people with video cameras, in a city with more CCTV coverage per square foot than anywhere else, and all any of them show is one broken window with a shitload of rifle fire pouring out. nothing about the official narrative is implausible, and none of the alternatives theories are supported by documentary evidence. hell, it wasn’t even an impressive feat of marksmanship or luck like Oswald or Hinkley, just some boomer spraying and praying on a mass of people with a bunch of rifles and a shitload of loaded magazines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
But where were all the shell casings!?