Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

congrats to god of war 2018, the greatest video game of all time

hmm it never seemed that great to me, but i guess that shows waht i know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

40 yr old Game Reviewer: It has happened upon me that being a pathetic, lovely, father is something what wence hence would have flown over my head. Alas, Naughty Dog has done it again. This game is gritty, raw, and above all else -- real. I dove face first into the toilet with a poo poo eating grin, and came out the other side a better Husband. Blizzard has not only created a masterpiece, they have made me a better Father. *crying selfie after watching Star Wars Alf on Netflix* Let's see your Epic Sword Guy do that.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

40 yr old Game Reviewer: It has happened upon me that being a pathetic, lovely, father is something what wence hence would have flown over my head. Alas, Naughty Dog has done it again. This game is gritty, raw, and above all else -- real. I dove face first into the toilet with a poo poo eating grin, and came out the other side a better Husband. Blizzard has not only created a masterpiece, they have made me a better Father. *crying selfie after watching Star Wars Alf on Netflix* Let's see your Epic Sword Guy do that.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the reality is far sadder

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

How The Cuphead Tutorial Destroyed My Marriage

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

EmmyOk posted:

.sdriB yrgnA ,em taeb tsum uoy ,emag siht niw oT

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

Lol good lord

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

This is a Retarded_Clown_ prank.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

lmao jesus christ

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

doom (2016) taught me to hate, but god of war (2018) taught me to love again

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

EmmyOk posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

How My Father Doom(1993)ed His Marriage to Failure — And How I Doom(2016)ed My Own

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I impatiently ask Luke what he wants. The lecture of “you need to respect Daddy’s sign” is all cued up in the back of my throat, regardless of my reply.

“You are huge! That means you have huge guts!”

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Game journalism, like old people, are a monumental mistake

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmao

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

The Kotaku Oversharing

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

jesus lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

How The Last of Us on HBO Helped Me Snap the Bandit Necks of My Relationship with my OWn Daughter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

How The Last of Us on HBO Helped Me Snap the Bandit Necks of My Relationship with my OWn Daughter

Lol