Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

warcraft_boyfriend_99 posted:

still stand by it... glad to see its working out so well for CSPAM.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oh

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1443301244366462980

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

warcraft_boyfriend_99 posted:

still stand by it... glad to see its working out so well for CSPAM.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gently caress off

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I know writers who use subtext and they're all cowards

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Why would anyone assume voters won't reelect Synema? Old men love her.

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

papa horny michael posted:

Hell, I Love Her .

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
she is owning the dems

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Augus posted:

hey man sorry about your foot

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

readingatwork posted:

Chrono Trigger has aged incredibly well and is still one of the best RPGs of all time.

Chrono Cross has some cool ideas but is ultimately an overrated mess with a very good soundtrack. I blame the Democrat’s for this.

To me Chrono Cross felt like a game designed by people trying to outdo the original on metrics like character count and complexity while also deciding that it had too positive of a feeling so it was their job to have actually gone bad for every character involved.

Eggplant Squire has issued a correction as of 20:56 on Sep 29, 2021

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

just going to carefully list and eliminate every single reason why Kirsten Sinema might be doing this except "She's a stupid broad" but HOW DARE YOU imply sexism on my part

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
e: wrong thread lol

chrono cross sucked hard

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

While old men do love her, the problem is that the market for feet pics isn't large enough to keep an economy going singlehandedly.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

chrono cross sucked hard

yeah but the theme song slaps

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Manchin simply will not let Sinema have a monopoly on gaslighting https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/1443302705187917829

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sinema is doing some mean girl in senior year of highschool cosplay and she’s loving it, while the nerds and dweebs that make up our media and Congress cannot grasp it.

They all want a date to prom and she’s already decided to take Manchin.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Sneak peek at Sinema's 2024 donor list

code:
John Doe
Smythe
Jane Q. Public
S. Mythe
Numbers Fuckstein
Smmythe
Sexx Tricker
Smythee

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Sinema's at like 17% approval among AZ dems. But she's also not up till 2024.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Grey Fox posted:

Manchin simply will not let Sinema have a monopoly on gaslighting https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/1443302705187917829

NEVA HOIYD OF IT

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

We're working hard to separate the bills that were never together.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

mcmagic posted:

Sinema's at like 17% approval among AZ dems. But she's also not up till 2024.

yeah. this is partly why i think a lot of the theorizing she'll lose her seat is blinkered

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

"What's a 'bill'?"

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

docbeard posted:

"What's a 'bill'?"

I still think “got a Bill in my mouth like Hilary Rodham” is one of the worst things ever said.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

In the offchance someone actually tries to primary a sitting senator from the left, they will just say "the state is too conservative, do you REALLY want to risk losing to a Republican in the general?" and she will win in a landslide.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Eggplant Squire posted:

In the offchance someone actually tries to primary a sitting senator from the left, they will just say "the state is too conservative, do you REALLY want to risk losing to a Republican in the general?" and she will win in a landslide.

I wouldn't expect her to be primaried from the left, but with some troop who says they'll pass whatever Biden wants and probably defeat her that way.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Eggplant Squire posted:

the best way to go about it would be to say she obstructed the Democratic President's agenda for personal gain

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Grey Fox posted:

yes they were lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol bernie's failing bluff

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

well originally it was only one bill with everything, then they split off road and bridge construction to the bipartisan infrastructure bill, and PINKY PROMISED that the other bill would be 5 trillion dollars or something and passed through reconciliation. then democrats negotiated themselves down to 3 trillion or even less, and its probably not going to pass at all

i really hope the bipartisan bill goes down too because we absolutely do not need to be builing more roads in this poo poo country lol

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

yes they were lol
I know; I'm pointing out that Manchin's statement makes no sense lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Grey Fox posted:

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Nonsense posted:

lol bernie's failing bluff

another bernard fail

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Democrats & every American citizen should take the threat he poses to the Republic seriously

The GOP has been busy creating anti-democratic laws designed not only to suppress voting by making it more difficult, but to allow them to overcome valid elections using the power of state legislature.

His lying led to a seditious attempt to remain President illegally, basically an attempted coup, and he clearly intends to run again.

His lies and self-aggrandizing behavior have led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans from Covid.

So I would answer that the problem is just the opposite, not enough Americans are obsessed with Donald Trump and his attempt to make the country into a fascist playground.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"...anyway that's why I wholeheartedly supported Biden in the election-- fascism doesn't count when it's done by a democrat, dontchaknow?"

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trabisnikof posted:

Democrats & every American citizen should take the threat he poses to the Republic seriously

The GOP has been busy creating anti-democratic laws designed not only to suppress voting by making it more difficult, but to allow them to overcome valid elections using the power of state legislature.

His lying led to a seditious attempt to remain President illegally, basically an attempted coup, and he clearly intends to run again.

His lies and self-aggrandizing behavior have led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans from Covid.

So I would answer that the problem is just the opposite, not enough Americans are obsessed with Donald Trump and his attempt to make the country into a fascist playground.

lol you know whats funny is the deranged freaks in the trump thread could have written this too

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

rethuglicans

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

chrono cross sucked hard

rude

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Lib and let die posted:

yeah i think at one point the thread title was like 'the ballad of worf and rinoa' and i'm pretty sure squall had been renamed rinoa and rinoa had been renamed worf which made the story breakdown even more insane to try and comprehend

I got good news for you

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Nonsense posted:

I wouldn't expect her to be primaried from the left, but with some troop who says they'll pass whatever Biden wants and probably defeat her that way.

Maybe it will be Liz Cheney?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

yeah. this is partly why i think a lot of the theorizing she'll lose her seat is blinkered

I think there is a good chance she loses in a primary but if she kills this bill (plus filibuster reform, voting rights ect) she's done her job and it doesn't really matter anyway.