Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Cool, good luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Congrats! You've got the moustache for it!

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
That's awesome! What kind of oven will you be using?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Congrats, pizza benefits humanity more than most things, and I think it's a very noble profession.

mls
Jun 6, 2006
You wanna fight? Why don't you stick your head up my butt and fight for air.
Bout drat time, congrats! Yay free pizza for goons

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Are there stairs in your pizzeria?

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

real question is what arcade cabinets are you going to put in there

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

I want to come to your pizzeria.

Malefitz
Jun 19, 2018

Awesome, congrats and the best of luck!

Epic Prison Guy
Aug 1, 2020

Heres my pizza tossing technique. My claim to fame is that I worked in "pizza tossing' restaurants for over 3 years, tossing the entire time just about.

PRE TOSS:
1. have a steel bowl full of flour.
2. grab a pinch or two and sprinkle it onto your wooden peel. make sure in the pizza creation process no SAUCE WHATSOEVER gets onto that peel because it will gently caress your launch of the pizza into the oven up faster than poo poo ruining the whole pizza. Make sure it is not dirty, or wet, or has anything on it ASIDE FROM THAT FLOUR.
3. SCRAPE very delicately, but with a purpose, if the pizza is a circle on whatever you froze it on, it must continue to be a circle AFTER you take it off. Dont let gravity warp the pizza dough by loving around with it too much, make sure that the SCRAPED side of the dough hits taht flour bowl, but cover the whole thing if you need to.

FORMING:
1. sprinkle flour into your surface for kneading
2. using the meaty portion of your thumb and your 2nd joint in your thumb, create a crust about half an inch away from the edge of your dough all the way around it. This is the most important part of the whole pizza. if you loving this up, there is little you can do once it's tossed to change it
3. Your dough should look like a planet uranus kinda. With a middle circle and a circle of crust around it. Take this and put the palm of your hand right smack in the middle, tossing it from hand to hand. This part is pretty important too so listen up. AS YOU TOSS BETWEEN YOUR HANDS you should be spinning the pizza about half of its circumference each time. You are basically catching with the palm of your hand this dough as it SPINS itself outward in your hand.
4. If for some reason this doesn't work well with your dough (temperatures cause this all the time, it's not ruined, you just have to try this next part) now take your fingers and halve them so your first knuckle is right at the crease you made for the crust earlier. using your thumb now, stretch along that crease line purposefully but not to aggresively.

TOSSING:
The tossing part is actually the easiest of the whole process; what you want to do when tossing is to CATCH the middle of the pizza in the air with your KNUCKLE, then let the pizza SPIN on it as you bring it down as far as comfortable. This causes the dough to spin out evenly and you want to catch it FLAT on your knuckles to the 2nd joint in your finger (basicallythe part you use to punch people). The location of your other hand should be along the crease line either with your knuckles or finger tips. Push the pizza into the air with your knuckles in the middle of the dough, use the other hand to spin it in the air, then catch it with your knuckle again, bringing the hand down so the pizza has time to spin on it's axis. Once it's big enough catch with both hands in knuckled form and place it onto the peel.

FINISHING UP:
1. Check for holes in the pizza, now is the time to fix them, if you do not, you can gently caress the entire pizza up later fairly easy.
2. Any "warps" or "football pizzas" should be fixed by doing *#3 in the forming# section to ONLY that part of the pizza dough.
3. If you dont have enough flour and you're realizing this now, now is the time to lift that pizza dough up an d get some under there. Not enough flour = possible poo poo launch. SAUCE on the peel = almost definately poo poo launch FOOTBALL shaped pizza = too much dough somewhere or too little dough somewhere else as well as possible hole. Bad or crust thats too mishappen is usually not the end of the world, but a lot of people depend on crust for that palette cleanser when eating pizza. If the crust sucks, the rest of the pizza can't be that goddamn great.

Epic Prison Guy
Aug 1, 2020

please ignore my avatar, I had nothing to do with it.

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

ogopogo posted:

Well, I've gone and done a thing - signed on a lease for a commercial space for my own brick and mortar pizzeria and restaurant. We have a complete build out to get through but aiming for a spring 2022 opening! This thread has seen most of my journey over the last 8-10 years making pizzas, so it felt natural to share the news. Thanks y'all.

Awesome. Given the pies you've been posting in this thread I've every expectation you're going to blow people's minds. I'm super interested in hearing how you set things up.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
congrats! really hope it works out for you because you definitely know how to make some really great looking pizzas!

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.
Thanks everyone! We've spent a lot of time over the last couple years planning and making sure that this move was the right one to make - lord knows it's dumb as hell to try and open a restaurant, etc. etc. but we have worked hard to ensure that we can weather any upcoming problems and be a viable long term business that will serve some dope pizzas to the local community :)

bees x1000 posted:

real question is what arcade cabinets are you going to put in there

My brother and I have had this discussion quite a bit, ha! Space is limited so we probably have room for one machine. Pinball is up there, or a Donkey Kong cabinet would be rad.

StarkingBarfish posted:

Awesome. Given the pies you've been posting in this thread I've every expectation you're going to blow people's minds. I'm super interested in hearing how you set things up.

Cheers, thank you! We're excited for our meeting with the draughtsman and designer, we're going with a traditional neapolitan style wood fired oven, so building everything around that is gonna be fun - it will be a beautiful centerpiece type oven, open to the dining room so guests can watch pizzas being made.

Epic Prison Guy
Aug 1, 2020

I can't believe it took me this long to actually post here, I guess it never occured to me that there would be legitimate pizza artisans on this forum. I have a few questions:

1. This fermentation process, the 24 hour one. What are you talking about exactly? Fermenting the dough? Or the water/yeast/sugar and why would you do that? I remember when we were making pizza that it was good to slightly freeze them because it made them more maleable to stretching correctly. What does the fermentation process do?

2. I have trouble here in St Louis finding decent pepperoni. Hormel is a loving greasy rear end mess and all the other ones are cut way too loving thin or dont work well in the oven for some reason, burning the poo poo out of pepperoni because it wont cook right with the rest of the pizza is lame. I dont mind having afew of them curl up and burn but everyone single one is not only sort of unnappetizing, it takes flavor away from other parts of the pizza.

3. Whats the best flour? 00?

Happiness Commando
Feb 1, 2002
$$ joy at gunpoint $$

Epic Prison Guy posted:

What kind of pizza are you trying to make? I make NY style almost exclusively and only use high gluten flour. 00 is typically for neopolitan style. I've seen Chicago style recipes with all purpose and semolina flours. It all depends on what you're going for.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Epic Prison Guy posted:

I can't believe it took me this long to actually post here, I guess it never occured to me that there would be legitimate pizza artisans on this forum. I have a few questions:

1. This fermentation process, the 24 hour one. What are you talking about exactly? Fermenting the dough? Or the water/yeast/sugar and why would you do that? I remember when we were making pizza that it was good to slightly freeze them because it made them more maleable to stretching correctly. What does the fermentation process do?

2. I have trouble here in St Louis finding decent pepperoni. Hormel is a loving greasy rear end mess and all the other ones are cut way too loving thin or dont work well in the oven for some reason, burning the poo poo out of pepperoni because it wont cook right with the rest of the pizza is lame. I dont mind having afew of them curl up and burn but everyone single one is not only sort of unnappetizing, it takes flavor away from other parts of the pizza.

What I do with greasy pepperoni is lay them out on a paper towel on a plate with another paper towel on top and microwave for 20-30 seconds. That will melt out a lot do the fat and then they won’t grease up the pizza.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Epic Prison Guy posted:

1. I'm guessing we're talking about something like a cold ferment. I wouldn't keep something out at room temperature at 24 hours with a full payload of yeast; sourdough might be a different story, but I doubt that's what we're talking about. The cold ferment does introduce some different flavor, but it also affects texture. I've read and experienced the additional blistering and get a better sprint (better, puffy outer crust lots of little brown/black puffs. You can also do this by mixing together all (or part) of your flour with your water ahead of time before adding yeast and kneading. This will also get the gluten going and is becoming hip with bread bakers who are kneading by hand because they get some free gluten activation. There are various techniques to this. I personally completely prepare the complete dough, form rounds, and let them cold ferment for five or so days in a fridge. I consider these delayed fermentations to be more dominant than which flour I pick (see #3).

I didn't really answer the question on what exactly the longer fermentations are doing, and I don't really know off-hand what different compounds become involved. Based on my experience with homebrewing, my general impression is that you don't want to stress the yeast when making beer or wine, but you want them to suffer a bit when you bake bread. And that's disregarding the final hallelujah when you bake them off!

2. The folks at the deli counter should be able to slice different sizes. That being said, shittier pepperoni is probably what you want if you don't want it to curl in and get crispies. Higher end pepperoni will do that and some places are proud of having those upward-bending crispies. On the other hand, my wife doesn't like that style either so I've had to adjust too. Either way, if it's turning into dried-up insects, then it's too thin.

3. Everybody else will do the "it depends" game but I find that 00 is a particularly consistent and fast dough. I will just speak to Neapolitan to New York style here. Despite all my cold fermentation nonsense, I keep a bag nearby in case I need some round pizzas in a few hours from scratch. It'll give me results somewhat close to a cold-fermented dough without all of its ritual. If I have the time, I've found I could use the cheapest, generic all-purpose flour boosted with some gluten and I can still get 80% there; the handling is particularly a little off and it's hard to form a good windowpane with that kind of flour. I think it's more vulnerable to drying out in the cold ferment than other flours for some reason. However, it works well enough to serve to guests. Expensive artisan flours don't fit on a simple good-bad spectrum either. They are just "different." Usually they have a higher ash content and you need to give them some more water.

Epic Prison Guy
Aug 1, 2020

The new york style of pizza, unfortunately I'm told I've never actually had a real one, and I'm inclined to believe that fact due to the way that some poeple talk about it. The new york style pizza has a little bit of a sourdough culture in it doesn't it? I heard that there was something in the water there or something in the flour that created an almost entirely unique pizza crust.

I fancy a sweeter style of pizza sauce. The reason I do this is so I can pack on a little more salt than normal with the ingredients should I need to, but also to prevent a lot of heartburn. What type of sauce do you like and why do you like it? Give me specific reasons, do you like your sauce because it's spreadable well? Is it thick thin? Tangy? Sweet? Is your sauce NOT made out of tomatoes but something else? Do you homemake your sauce and more. Do you put a lot of sauce on or do you thin it out because you would rather taste the ingredients? Personally I use Boboli sauce and it works pretty drat good, but it isn't like THE BEST sauce I've ever had on a pizza by far. It has enough tang and sweetness for me to be satisfied using it in a pinch.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Epic Prison Guy posted:

The new york style of pizza, unfortunately I'm told I've never actually had a real one, and I'm inclined to believe that fact due to the way that some poeple talk about it. The new york style pizza has a little bit of a sourdough culture in it doesn't it? I heard that there was something in the water there or something in the flour that created an almost entirely unique pizza crust.

I fancy a sweeter style of pizza sauce. The reason I do this is so I can pack on a little more salt than normal with the ingredients should I need to, but also to prevent a lot of heartburn. What type of sauce do you like and why do you like it? Give me specific reasons, do you like your sauce because it's spreadable well? Is it thick thin? Tangy? Sweet? Is your sauce NOT made out of tomatoes but something else? Do you homemake your sauce and more. Do you put a lot of sauce on or do you thin it out because you would rather taste the ingredients? Personally I use Boboli sauce and it works pretty drat good, but it isn't like THE BEST sauce I've ever had on a pizza by far. It has enough tang and sweetness for me to be satisfied using it in a pinch.

The water thing is the fabled bagel. Iirc the new York pizza uniqueness is from coal fired ovens of all things.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
If you have a Grimaldi's near you that's a chain and I felt like it was very close in quality to Totonnos which is a NY coney island restaurant that's approved of by internet favorite pizza obsessive Jeff Varasano, they use a coal oven also I believe

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Epic Prison Guy posted:

The new york style of pizza, unfortunately I'm told I've never actually had a real one, and I'm inclined to believe that fact due to the way that some people talk about it.
I wonder how much you've been a victim of certain people's religions and crusades. If you have a pizza oven and cook your dough a little bigger, lower, and longer, then you're most of the way there.

I think the coal thing is overblown since I get no hint of my fuel in my foods in my pizza oven unless I actively work on it. If anybody followed my exploits in the meat smoking thread (you would remember me ranting), I had to lift the meat up off the floor and in the convection path to the flue to get any smoke flavor at all. Before that, I was reaching the point of using raw mesquite and getting a result for slow-cooked food that I could have gotten in a crock pot. Green mesquite should have turned the food into an ashtray. So I don't anticipate coal would do anything. Also, if it did and people were gunning for that, then that's nasty. "Slight hints of bitumen and mercury."

I remember some of the Forno Bravo people playing around with coal too and finding the experience entertaining but not really different.

quote:

I started to make my own because the supermarkets here wouldn't keep a consistent sauce and got rid of what I considered my favorite sauce some years ago (HEB brand jalapeno pizza sauce). So now I have control over everything but that comes with increasing amount of pain in the rear end depending on how manual I go.

Sweetness: I tend to go with no added sugar at all. We managed to get a sweet sauce be cooking down the drained water from our recent tomatoes until it resembled Campbell's tomato soup and then mixed it back in with the strained pulp. This was surprisingly sweet and was nearing the point of being flawed for how little sweetness we want.

The impression of sweetness will vary based on ingredients too. My wife, for example, does not like oregano because it gives her vibes of sweetness on top of the licorice effect. I keep a little bit in but I have less than I get in most of the canned sauces I find, but lean more on basil and am experience with a little bit of thyme as an alternative. I've gotten mixed signals about stewing an onion in the tomatoes to reduce sweetness, where somebody else will chop that poo poo in there to add sweetness. I don't really know.

Tartness: I don't control for this at all. At least I don't outright add acidity with vinegar or something, but going too far on that takes you into The Ketchup Zone.

Salt: I also keep that low because we were starting to hit salt issues with guests. At the time, my cheese mix was something like 50% part-skim mozz, 25% partially aged provolone, and then 25% parmesan. Now it's more like 50% park-skim mozz and 50% young provolone. My crusts are also just 1% salt whereas the hipsters are doing 3% or higher. The counterpoint to this is now we stuff our fat loving faces because the salt isn't there to throttle us and you might as well just staple the slices to my rear end to skip the middleman.

Texture: I tend to put more weight on detroit-style sauces that are a little thicker. I think the wetter ones make the dough too wet without contributing necessary flavor. I think this is offset by spreading the sauce thin. I prefer the sauce to be very smooth.

Regardless, I keep a jar of whatever-what-the-heck in case there are kids around that want a generic, non-spicy flavor.

Edit: I also dabble with mixing in roasted jalapenos due to loving that HEB pizza sauce recipe. For what would be a standard can of sauce, one would only ever use one or two at most, and the peppers really need to be left out on the counter to redden. Even when they're red, they darken the color of the sauce and make it look more reddish-brown. The flavor gets strange when you start leaning on raw peppers too much.

Rocko Bonaparte fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Oct 5, 2021

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Epic Prison Guy have you used Pizzapp? It was recommended ITT and has been really good for me. I was originally doing high hydration dough as a way to get a good rise in a normal oven, but now with an Ooni that's not necessary and the dough is way easier to handle.

Currently I use 65% hydration with a 22 hour poolish and 24 hour cold ferment.

Flour is Caputo Pizzeria which has been working well.

The supermarkets here get really good fruit and veg and I made a tomato sauce for pasta using fresh plum tomatoes the other day. The taste was great and way different from tinned tomatoes so I may try that next weekend. Needs to lose some water though, maybe I can stick it in a low oven.

We have really nice Italian fennel salami which has been :discourse: on pizza

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Jesus. 3 volumes on pizza.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

knox_harrington posted:

The supermarkets here get really good fruit and veg and I made a tomato sauce for pasta using fresh plum tomatoes the other day. The taste was great and way different from tinned tomatoes so I may try that next weekend. Needs to lose some water though, maybe I can stick it in a low oven.

We freeze ours and then let them thaw in a strainer. Most of the water just oozes out but you we have to mash them a little to help afterwards. I think this is universal with all tomatoes. We were using home grown San Marzanos* which are extremely established as a paste tomato and we still have a lot of water to deal with.

*we did something like 8 varietals and most died in their starts during the Texas freeze. For whatever reason, the San Marzanos ended up performing the best here, which was not what we expected at all given all the engineered sauce/paste tomatoes we were also working with that all shat their pants.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Sounds good. Peel then freeze, or just freeze?

I tried to pass the tomatoes for that sauce through a sieve to remove the seeds, it didn't really work as a load of the pulp got stuck in the sieve as well.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

knox_harrington posted:

Peel then freeze, or just freeze?

I tried to pass the tomatoes for that sauce through a sieve to remove the seeds, it didn't really work as a load of the pulp got stuck in the sieve as well.
Just freeze whole. They'll leak a bunch when they thaw and that'll get a lot of water on its own. You can still use the sieve to lightly crush the tomatoes initially to extract more water. However, what we found to ultimately work was a conical strainer and a pestle. We tooled up a little bit since we expected to do a "medium" amount of tomatoes: less would have probably only needed regular strainers and more would have implied getting into a machine.

The conical we used is somewhere in granularity between a fine sieve and a coarse strainer so that's a dilemma. I think a coarse one would let the seeds through, so you probably have to start coarse and then pour it through a fine one afterwards.

Rocko Bonaparte fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Oct 7, 2021

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
I was talking with my wife about the tomato process some more. She apparently was piercing them with her finger after they thawed to try to rupture some of the chambers. Without that, you don't pull enough water.

Also, she thinks my sauce is too thick and needs some more onion.

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

I was talking with my wife about the tomato process some more. She apparently was piercing them with her finger after they thawed to try to rupture some of the chambers. Without that, you don't pull enough water.

Also, she thinks my sauce is too thick and needs some more onion.

Also, would it hurt to stop and buy her flowers?

I honestly just prefer crushed tomatoes these days. There’s an organic variety on my grocery shelves that hits what I need for flavor and lower salt. When it’s in stock at least (then I buy 4).

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Jhet posted:

Also, would it hurt to stop and buy her flowers?
Oh yes it would definitely hurt because she grew a huge pile of them and was even selling bouquets over the summer. If I bought her flowers, she would murder me right then and there, no joke! But I will tell her The Internet very much appreciates her.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Pizzas coming out pretty good tonight. Guys who have one, with the Ooni do you find you have to modulate the temperature a decent amount? The pizzas come out best by far for me if I have it fairly low, launch the pizza and then crank it to max, rotating 90deg every 15 seconds.

Capers and anchovies (I love this combo)

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

knox_harrington posted:

Capers and anchovies (I love this combo)

Hell yes, that's one of my faves too. Tuna capers and onions is a good combo as well.

I did my usual hoisin duck pizza and a mozz + gorgonzola bianco tonight. The dough was particularly frisky this time. I didn't mean for them to end up canotto style but not regretting the insane amounts of crust.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

StarkingBarfish posted:

Hell yes, that's one of my faves too. Tuna capers and onions is a good combo as well.

I did my usual hoisin duck pizza and a mozz + gorgonzola bianco tonight. The dough was particularly frisky this time. I didn't mean for them to end up canotto style but not regretting the insane amounts of crust.

I wanna gently caress with some gorgonzola combos soon now that fall is finally kicking in down here, and after seeing all these Korean street food pizza vendors sling gorgonzola mozz pies.

Anyways, here's a couple -

All vegan pizza, The Meatless Lovers pie. Teese vegan mozzarella, Beyond Sausage, and Happy Little Plants (Hormel) vegan pepperoni. The pepps are brand new from Hormel and they're pretty amazing, to be honest.

And then just a classic cheese and pepperoni we're running as a charity pie for a local punk scene gal who passed recently.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

goddamn that looks good. hope someone makes a beautiful pizza in my honor one day.

Epic Prison Guy
Aug 1, 2020

knox_harrington posted:

Epic Prison Guy have you used Pizzapp? It was recommended ITT and has been really good for me. I was originally doing high hydration dough as a way to get a good rise in a normal oven, but now with an Ooni that's not necessary and the dough is way easier to handle.

Currently I use 65% hydration with a 22 hour poolish and 24 hour cold ferment.

Flour is Caputo Pizzeria which has been working well.

We have really nice Italian fennel salami which has been :discourse: on pizza

I just got this and I literally cannot tell what any of this poo poo means, RT leavening? I went to the settings menu and it just got scarier. What is poolish? Im going to start researching these. Also, you said that you purchased an Ooni. I have been thinkin about grabbing one of the wood pellet fired ones, maybe a 14 or 16 inch, and the cost for these things is ... not great lets be honest. I can buy a super nice barbeque grill for cheaper than that. The result of these pizzas had better be astronomical for me to pay over 400 dollars for them. I'm the kind of guy that will use it nonstop, but I also am weary of this thing actually doing what the hell it says. Would you reccomend it in earnest? I eat a lot of pizza and love the dish in almost every form except for my (surprising) native St. Louis style which I could care less about

Epic Prison Guy
Aug 1, 2020

Lastly, thank you guys for all of the help, I look forward to producing some of these cold fermentation balls of dough pretty soon and it's pretty exciting. My normal crust from scratch lately has been the following recipe which works okay if not pretty good, but its definately not what we're looking for if we pick up one of these "oonis"

I take 3/4s a cup of water (the original recipe called for 90 degree water, slightly higher than room temperature, but I probably haven't been doing that either) into a bowl with a pinch of sugar (supposed to help activate the yeast or something, I really can't point out everything wrong with this recipe, so I'll keep the side panels down) then to have an active dry yeast 'packet" basically evenly spread out over the top. I let that sit for nearly 9 or 10 minutes, then add the following mixture which may or may not make sense in a general sense. 1 and 1/2 cups of flour (it never emphasized certain flour types either, another mistake for this recipe) and 2 or 3 dashes of salt.

I've found that forgetting the salt usually resulted in the pizza dough being incredibly uncooperative in the sense of STICKING together as dough, but would always fix it afterward. Forgetting the sugar made the yeast slightly less effective but nothing to really write home about. My biggest problem with this particular recipe is that, despite it tasting pretty good, it has a little trouble cooking, it can be a little bit off flour wise but most importantly, the elasticity is not there, it's nearly impossible to throw a pizza made out of this recipe. It breaks easily too when it gets thinner.

As much experience as I've had in real like MAKING the pizzas which I consider myself to be pretty darn good at, the actual creation of the dough was never something I got involved in for some reason. Sadly.

BONUS QUESTION: You're making a neopolitan pizza that's 12 inches, you get 3 toppings (which can include a unique cheese) what do you get? It can be anything.

And on the topic of gorgonzola, when I worked at Deweys we had a chicken inferno pizza that paired extremely well with gorgonzolas unique flavor and the celery worked good off it too

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I would end up donating a _lot_ to charity if this was available nearby. What brand of pepperoni do you use?

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

:ssj:goku i won't do what u tell me:ssj:

made a couple pizzy over the weekend

fennel & chilli salami, fior di latte

pizza bianco with mozzarella di bufala and ventricina salami

fior di latte, then topped with mozzarella di bufala

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

bees x1000 posted:

I would end up donating a _lot_ to charity if this was available nearby. What brand of pepperoni do you use?

Hormel's Rosa Grande Cup n' Char! Though we have been trying a few different pepperoni brands that are smaller, just to see what's out there. Lots of good and different types of pepps for your style!

KRILLIN IN THE NAME posted:

made a couple pizzy over the weekend

fennel & chilli salami, fior di latte

pizza bianco with mozzarella di bufala and ventricina salami

fior di latte, then topped with mozzarella di bufala

Beautiful, the margherita is simply stunning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Are enameled cast iron pans good for making pan pizza in?