Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Chillgamesh posted:

Having a circlejerk thread over how hosed up cops are isn't this. The coolzone thread ran off anyone actually doing good work in the street in favor of watching protest multistreams hoping to catch violence breaking out on one of them.

the nascar-ification of social justice protest movements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bad boys bad bad boys what cha gonna do when they cummmmmmm for youuuuuuu

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I'm glad no bystanders died thanks to him making GBS threads his gun in the stupidest way possible, the only way he could have poo poo worse is cocked on the side after watching his political rap rock punk videos from the 90s

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Also I never saw the whole uncropped video and him unloading a clip and tiny toes just going "ow my tiny toes" is loving hilarious

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Chillgamesh posted:

Having a circlejerk thread over how hosed up cops are isn't this. The coolzone thread ran off anyone actually doing good work in the street in favor of watching protest multistreams hoping to catch violence breaking out on one of them. You could just put a sticky on top of CSPAM titled "cops killed a bunch of people today" and have the op be dono links to good orgs and bail funds and it would be much more impactful both in terms of activism and in terms of not making people go nuts with anger, no matter how justifiable it may be to be angry over the police

yep

good work in the street

you know. the good work. in the street

like voter registration drives

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

If someone had to get shot, I’m just glad it was someone that we have no good reason to care about.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

mastershakeman posted:

good work in the street

you know. the good work. in the street

like voter registration drives

I was more thinking like that one poster who was getting homeless people supplies and patching up people that got assaulted by cops

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
kind of hosed up how this is still a smiley lmao: :killing:

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

the crime: looking like a weird[er] crispin glover

the sentence: death

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Marzzle posted:

or maybe we don't have the cop violence thread for a bit until this whole shooting thing with ACTUAL EVIDENCE posted right here in cspam has blown over? idk???

Nah. gently caress them whiners.

ATAB
All Toes Are Bastards

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Sardonik posted:

:coolzone:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Chillgamesh posted:

The coolzone thread ran off anyone actually doing good work in the street in favor of watching protest multistreams hoping to catch violence breaking out on one of them.

many bad things about the thread are true but this isnt one of them

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Chillgamesh posted:

I was more thinking like that one poster who was getting homeless people supplies and patching up people that got assaulted by cops

i think you mean those dozens of posters

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Do you guys know of any rap music that doesn't contain fast guitar licks and talks about social issues like racism and police brutality? Y'know, like punk rock but not? Some good recommendations?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Crazypoops posted:

I'm glad no bystanders died thanks to him making GBS threads his gun in the stupidest way possible, the only way he could have poo poo worse is cocked on the side after watching his political rap rock punk videos from the 90s

i am man enough to admit that i think his anime shooting style is cool

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

babypolis posted:

if you look close you can see the wave of energy from firing travel down his noodle arm. pretty sick he managed to incorporate rubber hose animation.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

babypolis posted:

definite spike spiegel energy. Also lol at people saying that casually taking potshots is somehow self defense

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
I'm happy a vaguely legitimate news organization had to print the words 'doorknob slobber' and it's gonna live forever on westlaw.

he made a few mistakes but he did it with the perfect forums name.

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

eSports Chaebol posted:

definite spike spiegel energy. Also lol at people saying that casually taking potshots is somehow self defense

There were Proud Boys vaguely in the direction he shot at; and many people on the forums think that’s good enough. Those people are hosed in the head.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Peter Daou Zen posted:

There were Proud Boys vaguely in the direction he shot at; and many people on the forums think that’s good enough. Those people are hosed in the head.

vaguely? he hit one of their toes! that's precision!

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Sardonik posted:

it's from an actuarial infographic from the nyt or wapo

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Cops suck, the cool zone sucks, ergo the cool zone posters are cops and should be abolished

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Lib and let die posted:

Cops suck, the cool zone sucks, ergo the cool zone posters are cops and should be abolished

cspam broken on the wheel of logic

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

The Saucer Hovers posted:

if you look close you can see the wave of energy from firing travel down his noodle arm. pretty sick he managed to incorporate rubber hose animation.

its a shame theres no audio and we cant hear him shout PSYCHOTIC BREAK GUN STYLE: PHANTOM BULLET! as he fires

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
cool zone thread is the only good thread on this forum

i hope the guy breaks out of jail to post more

also lmao at talking anything Andy Ngo has ever said, done or even reposted as fact. mods and most of the posters whining that a fascist got shot in this thread are useful idioits.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

mcclay posted:

cool zone thread is the only good thread on this forum

also lmao at talking anything Andy Ngo has ever said, done or even reposted as fact. mods and most of the posters whining that a fascist got shot in this thread are useful idioits.

:razz:

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

going down the "bernie bro > premeditated-stand-your-ground-at-a-violent-protest-as-recklessly-as-possible gun guy > stochastic terrorism" water slide, laughing (with praxis)

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

mcclay posted:

fascist got shot

what what what? is he dead?

he probably shouldnt be toeing the fascist line, I guess

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Sergg posted:

hung Jefferson Davis.
mods name change

i want to be Big Dick Jeff Dave

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

everyone here is very upset about the boo-boo tiny toese got on his tiny foote, that’s exactly right

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

mcclay posted:

I hope he gets a burner and a parachute account to post from lockup.

unfreed larry, goro finally got me... lotta fun name possibilities.

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

some of those CSPAM POSTAHS - are the same that blast TOES AHF
cmon
yea
ugh

Combatace
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Augus posted:

everyone here is very upset about the boo-boo tiny toese got on his tiny foote, that’s exactly right

that poor, poor fascist won't be able to assault people for a while. so sad.

:(

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

tiberion02 posted:

some of those CSPAM POSTAHS - are the same that blast TOES AHF
cmon
yea
ugh

The real punishment is not going to jail but having people read the whole post history from that Seattle Thread.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Chillgamesh posted:

Having a circlejerk thread over how hosed up cops are isn't this. The coolzone thread ran off anyone actually doing good work in the street in favor of watching protest multistreams hoping to catch violence breaking out on one of them. You could just put a sticky on top of CSPAM titled "cops killed a bunch of people today" and have the op be dono links to good orgs and bail funds and it would be much more impactful both in terms of activism and in terms of not making people go nuts with anger, no matter how justifiable it may be to be angry over the police

yep

I see no reason not to do both. there is no justification for stifling or censoring report on and discussion of police misconduct

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

etalian posted:

The real punishment is not going to jail but having people read the whole post history from that Seattle Thread.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

The Voice of Labor posted:

I see no reason not to do both. there is no justification for stifling or censoring report on and discussion of police misconduct

this is a forum for jokes and hanging out, not "reporting on" poo poo jesus

Sharing information is good but you should maybe log off sometimes

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

eSports Chaebol posted:

hahaha i was trying to think of what anime guy exactly it reminded me of, and yeah it’s the textbook one-handed form ripped straight from the cowboy bebop OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i was so disappointed when i learned it was just like wild shooting and he didn't want to kill tiny toese, which would be badass at least. Goons ruin everything.