Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Shed Shidley chasing Dr Yinz through the mountains of Patagonia with a remote controlled truck with a knife taped to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

"I got my penis stuck in a crag" is the line that hooked me on this podcast for the long haul

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Dj Meow Mix posted:

"I got my penis stuck in a crag" is the line that hooked me on this podcast for the long haul
He tried to run but his penis stretched and he slammed back against it.

kathmandu
Jul 11, 2004

“It’s a very cut-throat, er, slice-penis profession”

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
what a cool episode. so cool.

(jordan not being able to wear weird dad jeans is beyond belief though)

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

going back through older episodes and the one where they’re all bootleg gundam pilots was 100 times funnier to me on a relisten for some reason

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

JOSEPH SAMOAN posted:

going back through older episodes and the one where they’re all bootleg gundam pilots was 100 times funnier to me on a relisten for some reason
which ep is that?

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

Punkin Spunkin posted:

which ep is that?

78: Exodus Gaiden- Overdrive Generation

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
There's also an E2 that kicks rear end.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I've be relistening to some old ones too and E1 Presents: Dungeons and Deagles: Edgelordz: Time Will Show is an amazing campaign, everything about it is just so loving stupid in such incredible ways

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I was listening to the latest episode while I was running errands, and I pulled into a parking space just as Branson started reading his poem. So I thought I'd sit and wait to hear the entire poem before I got out of the car.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
That poem comfortably sits aside the greats like Motherfucker Brain.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

JOSEPH SAMOAN posted:

Yeah that one sits alongside the BRAN5000 for me, their respective E2s too

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Is Ben a real person or a character they invented?

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
he's a very real, small man. i think he eventually gotta mad so they quit referencing him

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Ben is real, and he's so loving small dude. He is or used to be on the Eat Chain stream.

They may have laid off him a bit but he has been on an episode. 132 - Creepy Pod-sta.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

papa horny michael posted:

he's a very real, small man. i think he eventually gotta mad so they quit referencing him
lmao, you guys didn't didn't see his send-off? it's an all timer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJRCscaNaWE

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

cj and jon's readings on that episode are extremely funny, highly recommended listen

ElectricWizard
Oct 21, 2008
Branson’s poem was good, but it’s no ‘In Your Arms’.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btXTeG_uiSg

Also, RIP Ben, you were truly a foul little homunculus.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I'm still not convinced that Ben was a real person.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

The Fun Pimps being the name of a company was hilarious, it being a real company slayed me.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Have they done a True Crime episode? I tried to search for it but as you can imagine, googling E1 Podcast True Crime is not very effective

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Not really, although I think it's been threatened a few times. Crown of Mist is probably the closest they've come to it.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

E1 is just not a very good name to google in general

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
good way to keep pirating down

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Google Black Flanders and work backwards from there.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
Crown of Mist is a top tier episode. French juice and heavy mugs filled with stout.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Gripweed posted:

Have they done a True Crime episode? I tried to search for it but as you can imagine, googling E1 Podcast True Crime is not very effective

If you are jonesing for something like this

The onion did a true crime series

"A Very Fatal Murder - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Very_Fatal_Murder

Its very good and on a similar wavelength to E1 at times

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Petition to stop Branson writing anything ever again

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Shut the gently caress up!

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
I agree with Deadpool, suck my dick. The way he perfectly channels how a 15 year old writes about hot chicks is incredible.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I thought Andrew's was really well observed, that description of the moon at the beginning was golden

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

multijoe posted:

I thought Andrew's was really well observed, that description of the moon at the beginning was golden
dim, yet bright

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
"This'll be kindergarten for preschoolers."

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I like when Andrew plays nerds trying to sound tough.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Andrew is my favorite now

fairlight
May 18, 2007

multijoe posted:

Petition to stop Branson writing anything ever again

This, and also if he ever does another Walt episode I’m going to blow both his and my brains out

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
The smile log is an egg white delight.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
E1 is hilarious but they also have a genuine extremely specific gift for capturing very specific tones and boy can Branson really nail the most cringy 'I can't tell if you're a 13 year old trying to sound cool or a 45 year old trying to sound cool but boy is neither a good answer for what you've written'. Saints of Soulard is literally the most perfect parody of that kind of poo poo I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

really wish walt would drop by with one of his trademark rants right about now