Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

Vykk.Draygo posted:

Alright, I knew NewsDemon was getting bad, but it's straight up useless now, to the point where I can't even get brand new stuff to download. What's the current best deal for pretty much just grabbing recent shows?

Best: €35.88 ($41.61)/year https://www.eweka.nl/en/landing/special-usenet-deal
Second best: $40/year https://billing.frugalusenet.com/signup/neQeZxl
Cheapest: $30/year https://www.newsgroup.ninja/en/landing/your-exclusive-offer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Well poo poo, better update my Newsgroup Ninja account!

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
I've had super good luck on Newsgroup Ninja, very rarely have issues and the other day downloaded something that was indexed 9.7 years ago, drat.

Fancy_Lad
May 15, 2003
Would you like to buy a monkey?
Throwing out the option of switching the Frugal's $5/month until picking a permanent landing place at BF. That's what I did to cover a couple month gap last time (ended up sticking with Frugal)

SlipperyNipple
Jan 24, 2010

Fancy_Lad posted:

Throwing out the option of switching the Frugal's $5/month until picking a permanent landing place at BF. That's what I did to cover a couple month gap last time (ended up sticking with Frugal)

yea i dont think people realize how good a deal frugal is with the multi-backbone (the newshosting / ninja backbone plus Usenetfarm). depending on whatever sales are going on at any given time from others frugal might be a couple bucks more but you still end up ahead anyways.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

I suspect that Newsgroup Ninja may be throttling my download speed due to too much bandwidth use, anyone know if that's a thing?

In fact I'm almost certain they are doing it considering how low the speed is regardless of how long the file has been on the server...

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Taima posted:

I suspect that Newsgroup Ninja may be throttling my download speed due to too much bandwidth use, anyone know if that's a thing?

In fact I'm almost certain they are doing it considering how low the speed is regardless of how long the file has been on the server...

It may be your ISP throttling you down.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

I don't think so. Well I could be wrong, but I have gigabit ATT fiber with no caps supposedly. Does ATT fiber do throttling?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I have AT&T fiber and my Usenet speed with Newshosting is around 90MB/sec for the most part.

Vykk.Draygo
Jan 17, 2004

I say salesmen and women of the world unite!

Thanks, went with Ninja and it seems to be working well, though I discovered that there's apparently a TLS bug in NZBGet which took me a little while to track down and get fixed before I could get Ninja working.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

EL BROMANCE posted:

I have AT&T fiber and my Usenet speed with Newshosting is around 90MB/sec for the most part.

That sounds about right, until now, but I downloaded several TB in a short duration...

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:
Haha, sonuvabitch. The day I was about to set up a new account with Ninja for the new rate is the same day I get charged for the year on my current rate. :downsowned:

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Turns out I was paying nearly twice the best option price for blocks without realising my usage had gone up that much.

although Im getting SSL errors trying to add their server to SABNZBD now. could be the SSL cert thing thats been impacting everything for the past few days i guess?

e: Eweka sucks. 50mbit speed limit, SSL doesnt work.

Laserface fucked around with this message at 10:06 on Oct 2, 2021

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Laserface posted:

I have Eweka and it has unlimited speed and SSL. :shrug:

PitViper
May 25, 2003

Welcome and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart!
I love you!
I've been fighting with my Sonarr install all week, it's been queuing downloads but then just falling over when they complete, never doing the move/rename/update to complete stage. Restarts, reboots, nothing fixed it. Manually importing worked, but that's not a long-term solution.

...then I realized it was still on an old V2 install last updated May 2020. Spent 5 minutes updating to V3, and everything is great again. The downside to being fully automated is I just kinda forgot that it needed a manual intervention to do the version upgrade.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

Laserface posted:

Did you pick the wrong plan? They do have a 50mbit plan, but the one I linked is unlimited everything.

The SSL thing can be fixed on your end https://support.newshosting.com/kb/article/534-tls-certificate-verification-failed/

lordfrikk
Mar 11, 2010

Oh, say it ain't fuckin' so,
you stupid fuck!
I had some time to mess around with my setup and tried replacing NZBHydra 2 with Prowlarr and ended up keeping it. I like the method of adding indexers to Radarr/Sonarr directly better just because I can see the name of the indexer in the history or during interactive search. It's a small change but :shrug:

I also found out a small tool called unmanic (https://github.com/Unmanic/unmanic) that is a bit finicky but allows you to easily optimize your library, for example automatically remove all English language tracks from every file etc.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Does anyone here use EasyNews and have you had problems recently? At first I couldn't connect with either nzbget or SAB (would get 502 errors), but I could log into the website. Then they reset my password and now I can't even log into the website much less anything with nntp. Saw some people on Twitter having similar logging in issues. Supposedly they're working on it but I get the impression they don't know what's wrong.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
There's a bug with the latest version of SABNZBD that has broken folder sorting, at least for some people. I didn't change any settings when I updated, but it no longer creates a series\season\file structure any more. Everything's just coming out as filename\file in the SABNZBD Complete directory.

The sort string is still %sn/Season %s/%sn - S%0sE%0e - %en.%ext and it's still ticked as enabled. It just doesn't want to do it, and outputs as if sorting was set to Job Name as Filename.

So beware before you update if you don't want to be driven insane by renaming things.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

sedative posted:

Did you pick the wrong plan? They do have a 50mbit plan, but the one I linked is unlimited everything.

The SSL thing can be fixed on your end https://support.newshosting.com/kb/article/534-tls-certificate-verification-failed/

I got the correct plan but they made no mention of the SSL server being a different server to the regular one in their welcome email with my details in it.

cleared my expired certs and got it working.

wrt the speed issue, dont know what happened there but eventually got it to saturate my connection. Maybe my account wasnt set up for the full speed initially, or it wasnt available on the non-SSL server? idk.

happy now but wasnt much to go on from their website initially. couldnt even find support/contact info (the sign up page doesnt include any account/login/support buttons)

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

There's a bug with the latest version of SABNZBD that has broken folder sorting, at least for some people. I didn't change any settings when I updated, but it no longer creates a series\season\file structure any more. Everything's just coming out as filename\file in the SABNZBD Complete directory.

The sort string is still %sn/Season %s/%sn - S%0sE%0e - %en.%ext and it's still ticked as enabled. It just doesn't want to do it, and outputs as if sorting was set to Job Name as Filename.

So beware before you update if you don't want to be driven insane by renaming things.

This is mentioned in the release notes of the latest release candidate:
https://github.com/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/releases/tag/3.4.2RC2

Looks like all types of sorting require having at least one category selected to work as of version 3.4.0, and that a warning will be added with the next release, but also that this change to behavior was intentional and isn't going to be reverted.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I saw frugal advertising here and figured I might try a month or two to see what all the usenet fuss is about. Anything I should know in advance or is it just a matter of hooking things into SABNZBD and *arr and going to town?

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

Warbird posted:

I saw frugal advertising here and figured I might try a month or two to see what all the usenet fuss is about. Anything I should know in advance or is it just a matter of hooking things into SABNZBD and *arr and going to town?

You need an indexer to tell you where the files are https://www.reddit.com/r/Usenet/wiki/indexers

Of the open ones on that page, https://www.tabula-rasa.pw/register, https://nzbfinder.ws/register and https://nzbgeek.info/register.php are the only decent ones in my opinion. Tabula Rasa offers 100 api hits (your sonarr/radarr searches) and 10 downloads per day for free users. I would suggest trying that one to see what it's like.

DrunkenSlug is probably the best bang for your buck on that list, so maybe someone with an account can invite you if you end up liking usenet.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

NZBGeek has been nails for me. A few years ago I would have loved something like Prowlarr or NZBHydra to aggregate all my indexers, but now I get everything from Geek and it works great.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

Keito posted:

This is mentioned in the release notes of the latest release candidate:
https://github.com/sabnzbd/sabnzbd/releases/tag/3.4.2RC2

Looks like all types of sorting require having at least one category selected to work as of version 3.4.0, and that a warning will be added with the next release, but also that this change to behavior was intentional and isn't going to be reverted.

Ah cheers. I hadn't spotted that.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

more falafel please posted:

NZBGeek has been nails for me. A few years ago I would have loved something like Prowlarr or NZBHydra to aggregate all my indexers, but now I get everything from Geek and it works great.

I say this and now it's giving me SSL errors:

code:
2021-10-07 23:11:05.3|Warn|Newznab|Unable to connect to indexer

[v3.0.6.1265] System.Net.WebException: Error: TrustFailure (Authentication failed, see inner exception.): 'https://api.nzbgeek.info/api?t=caps&apikey=(removed) ---> System.Net.WebException: Error: TrustFailure (Authentication failed, see inner exception.) ---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: Authentication failed, see inner exception. ---> Mono.Btls.MonoBtlsException: Ssl error:1000007d:SSL routines:OPENSSL_internal:CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED
  at /build/mono-sto__t/mono-6.8.0.105+dfsg/external/boringssl/ssl/handshake_client.c:1132
  at Mono.Btls.MonoBtlsContext.ProcessHandshake () [0x00064] in <a85c1a570f9a4f9f9c3d2cfa5504e34f>:0 
  at Mono.Net.Security.MobileAuthenticatedStream.ProcessHandshake (Mono.Net.Security.AsyncOperationStatus status, System.Boolean renegotiate) [0x00106] in <a85c1a570f9a4f9f9c3d2cfa5504e34f>:0 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) Mono.Net.Security.MobileAuthenticatedStream.ProcessHandshake(Mono.Net.Security.AsyncOperationStatus,bool)
  at Mono.Net.Security.AsyncHandshakeRequest.Run (Mono.Net.Security.AsyncOperationStatus status) [0x00006] in <a85c1a570f9a4f9f9c3d2cfa5504e34f>:0 
  at Mono.Net.Security.AsyncProtocolRequest.ProcessOperation (System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x0012a] in <a85c1a570f9a4f9f9c3d2cfa5504e34f>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at Mono.Net.Security.MobileAuthenticatedStream.ProcessAuthentication (System.Boolean runSynchronously, Mono.Net.Security.MonoSslAuthenticationOptions options, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00346] in <a85c1a570f9a4f9f9c3d2cfa5504e34f>:0 
  at Mono.Net.Security.MonoTlsStream.CreateStream (System.Net.WebConnectionTunnel tunnel, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x001f4] in <a85c1a570f9a4f9f9c3d2cfa5504e34f>:0 
  at System.Net.WebConnection.CreateStream (System.Net.WebOperation operation, System.Boolean reused, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x001f5] in <a85c1a570f9a4f9f9c3d2cfa5504e34f>:0 
  at System.Net.WebConnection.CreateStream (System.Net.WebOperation operation, System.Boolean reused, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00275] in <a85c1a570f9a4f9f9c3d2cfa5504e34f>:0 
  at System.Net.WebConnection.InitConnection (System.Net.WebOperation operation, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x0015b] in <a85c1a570f9a4f9f9c3d2cfa5504e34f>:0 
  at System.Net.WebOperation.Run () [0x000b7] in <a85c1a570f9a4f9f9c3d2cfa5504e34f>:0 
  at System.Net.WebCompletionSource`1[T].WaitForCompletion () [0x000b1] in <a85c1a570f9a4f9f9c3d2cfa5504e34f>:0 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.RunWithTimeoutWorker[T] (System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult] workerTask, System.Int32 timeout, System.Action abort, System.Func`1[TResult] aborted, System.Threading.CancellationTokenSource cts) [0x00118] in <a85c1a570f9a4f9f9c3d2cfa5504e34f>:0 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x00019] in <a85c1a570f9a4f9f9c3d2cfa5504e34f>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x00123] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:81 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x001bb] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:107 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookieContainer) [0x00086] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:126 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00008] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:59 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00007] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:281 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.FetchCapabilities (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings indexerSettings) [0x000a1] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:64 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider+<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<GetCapabilities>b__0 () [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:36 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Cache.Cached`1[T].Get (System.String key, System.Func`1[TResult] function, System.Nullable`1[T] lifeTime) [0x000b1] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Cache\Cached.cs:104 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.GetCapabilities (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabSettings indexerSettings) [0x00020] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabCapabilitiesProvider.cs:36 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.Newznab.get_PageSize () [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\Newznab.cs:24 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.Newznab.GetRequestGenerator () [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\Newznab.cs:28 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1[TSettings].TestConnection () [0x00007] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:335 

2021-10-07 23:11:05.8|Warn|SonarrErrorPipeline|Invalid request Validation failed: 
 -- : Unable to connect to indexer, check the log for more details
Anyone else seeing this?

edit: weird. There's a note on their announcements from a month ago saying Comcast customers are having SSL issues because of xFi Advanced Security flagging it as a "suspicious website", but I don't have any of that enabled because I'm using their modem in bridge mode. Also, I'm able to hit https://api.nzbgeek.info/api?t=caps&apikey=(removed) from this machine and the machine Sonarr is on (with curl, it's headless) and get an XML category list. Definitely looks like it's a problem on Sonarr's side, but I haven't changed anything.

edit 2: Ok, I checked Radarr and it worked, so I restarted Sonarr and now it works fine. No idea.

more falafel please fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Oct 8, 2021

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Right now when I want to download the Howard Stern Show mp3s, I go to drunkenslug or nzbking (the only indexers that seem to have the show...is there any reason for that?) and then I type in "thss", download the newest episode, and transfer the mp3 to my phone.

It's kind of a pain in the rear end, especially when I'm at work and not near a computer. Is there any way to do all of that from my Android phone? I guess I would need something like SABNZBDB for mobile?

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

VPN to connect back to your home network from your phone comes to mind as an option.

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Right now when I want to download the Howard Stern Show mp3s, I go to drunkenslug or nzbking (the only indexers that seem to have the show...is there any reason for that?) and then I type in "thss", download the newest episode, and transfer the mp3 to my phone.

It's kind of a pain in the rear end, especially when I'm at work and not near a computer. Is there any way to do all of that from my Android phone? I guess I would need something like SABNZBDB for mobile?

I know this might seem quaint or whatever, but just a reminder that this thread isn't for openly discussing pirating stuff.

Internet Explorer fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Oct 19, 2021

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

sedative posted:

You need an indexer to tell you where the files are https://www.reddit.com/r/Usenet/wiki/indexers

Of the open ones on that page, https://www.tabula-rasa.pw/register, https://nzbfinder.ws/register and https://nzbgeek.info/register.php are the only decent ones in my opinion. Tabula Rasa offers 100 api hits (your sonarr/radarr searches) and 10 downloads per day for free users. I would suggest trying that one to see what it's like.

DrunkenSlug is probably the best bang for your buck on that list, so maybe someone with an account can invite you if you end up liking usenet.

Is there ever any benefit to having multiple paid indexers i.e. can they list significantly different stuff like the different Usenet providers? I have Geek now and it seems fine, I rarely have issues finding anything recent/popular, would it ever be worth it to add DSlug just for backup/redundancy?

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

Takes No Damage posted:

Is there ever any benefit to having multiple paid indexers i.e. can they list significantly different stuff like the different Usenet providers? I have Geek now and it seems fine, I rarely have issues finding anything recent/popular, would it ever be worth it to add DSlug just for backup/redundancy?

It couldn't hurt to get a free account when registration is open. If your main indexer disappears for some reason then at least you'll have something.

The better indexers like slug and geek upload their own releases to usenet and will have their own unique nzbs on their indexers. They're not just searching and indexing what's already posted to usenet. If one release gets taken down or is broken then you might have another unique post of the same file on another indexer.

But yeah, some indexers will also have things that no other indexer has. Slug often has porn from a major torrent tracker that doesn't show up on geek, for example.

If slug is closed at the moment, try a free account from tabula rasa or nzbfinder since those three sites share nzbs. This way you can see if you're missing anything by just having geek.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Cool thanks, I added a free Tabula Rasa account to my NZBHydra rotation, and camped r/usenetinvites for a while last year so I already had free accounts with Slug, Dog and Cat already. I may spring for a paid account with Slug if it's comparable to Geek, I don't grab stuff particularly often so even 1000 API calls a day would be plenty for me.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Is there a way I can limit how much Sonarr will queue up "Wanted" releases? I'm on a bandwidth cap on Comcast, and occasionally I look at it and realize it's queued up like 2TB worth of seasons from a show that's in my library but incomplete. I can pause the ones that get added and just keep them in my NZBget queue forever, but I'd rather give it a limit of, say, 500 GB/month for old releases.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

sedative posted:

Drunken Slug got me consistently better hits than with NZBGeek to the point that i use it exclusively

The trick with these though is to look at coinbase and do their rewards program. Skip through a few videos on this new bullshit cryptocurrency, answer a few questions, u earn a few bucks worth. Took maybe half an hour to get enough for an indexer. You just convert to bitcoin or whatever and you're done.

Also the folk at Drunken Slug was really chill. I sent like 0.00000001 BTC or whatever lovely cryptocurrency number over the limit and lost money thanks to the bitcoin transfer rates, i just emailed them with the proof of transaction or whatever and they set me right up with a number of months equivalent to the amount of bitcoin i sent :unsmith: was really nice and chill

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE

Buy SiriusXM online streaming and use the app

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

there's an app that plugs into indexers and will fire the nzb towards your downloader server. i think it's called nzb360?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Nitr0 posted:

Buy SiriusXM online streaming and use the app

I do but the app usually only keeps the previous ten episodes and I get behind a lot, sometimes by as much as 30 episodes.

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
That’s lame as all heck. I’d assume the entire back catalog is on there.

Should email Sirius and bitch

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
I remember back in 2006??? I worked a graveyard lumber mill job. I had an xm2go myfi sat radio receiver that could record and I had it plug into your pc via aux.

I created some scripts to record O&A, dump the mp3 to my computer, and then add to iTunes so if everything was plugged in, it would be on an iPod nano that I had rigged up to my hardhat so I could listen to radio shows every night and it would take up at least half my shift to make it less monotonous.

Good times.

Nitr0 fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Oct 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

sedative posted:

Thanks for this post, I'm dipping my toes into Usenet after not having used it for years. Signed up for NZBGeek and giving that a whirl.