Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Zzulu posted:

Do not get pets, as it is slavery and evil

:frogout:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Zzulu posted:

Do not get children, as it is slavery and evil

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Post pets you said?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Zzulu posted:

Get pets.

And when you do, be sure to give them lots of presents. Just like you give everyone else in your life presents.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

I bought one of these just now. Stick boy i posted up thread likes to hang out on the deck when I use mine, so now he has his own bong to play with.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Love it. Especially this one

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

wow look at these slaves

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

this isn't the terrible hot takes thread

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
my cat followed me through the parking lot and literally climbed into my car when i was about to drive home from work and wouldn't leave. if anyone is the slave it's me.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I bought one of these just now. Stick boy i posted up thread likes to hang out on the deck when I use mine, so now he has his own bong to play with.

my pup loves it, and it's hilarious every time she carries it around by the top, cause it looks like she's hitting that dank. she's my best friend.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Cocaine Bear posted:

Love it. Especially this one

Thank you! I love yours as well :D

Also lmao slaves, I walk my terror 2-3 times a day and pick up his poop and feed him and give him a comfortable bed and he gets to hang out and get admired all day. The suffering he goes through, I tell you.

I forgot to make the bed one day and

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

yeah Lol @ the slaves comment. my dog has a baller life and haters will stay mad.

e, also my gf was weird about having a dog since she never had one before, and thought it was kind of cruel to own pets...then I explained to her the fact that dogs have been with humans for tens of thousands of years and sorry, I didn't create the situation under which another animal is basically designed to be our friend, and is in fact our best and only true friend in this world.

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

uber_stoat posted:

my cat followed me through the parking lot and literally climbed into my car when i was about to drive home from work and wouldn't leave. if anyone is the slave it's me.

Why is your cat at work, and why wouldn't you take it home

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Henry made himself a little nest :3:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
ah, a couch gremlin

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

yeah Lol @ the slaves comment. my dog has a baller life and haters will stay mad.

e, also my gf was weird about having a dog since she never had one before, and thought it was kind of cruel to own pets...then I explained to her the fact that dogs have been with humans for tens of thousands of years and sorry, I didn't create the situation under which another animal is basically designed to be our friend, and is in fact our best and only true friend in this world.
My husband didn't much care for dogs because he'd never had one that wasn't purely functional as a livestock wrangler. Then he met my Ana. She'd convince anyone they're a dog person. Who wouldn't fall in love with a dog that insists on morning hugs?

We took in my Mom's old dog Mr. Sparkles because Ana convinced him that dogs are fabulous and he wanted another. He built Ana and Mr. Sparkles a bed to sleep on and everything.

My Ana is gone now, she'd been around 16 years and needed a break. But she's gotten more than one person to adopt dogs because of how extra rad she was. I have lots of friends that are getting into fostering and rescue because of her. A true hero dog.

fizzymercury fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Nov 10, 2022

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

fizzymercury posted:

A true hero dog.

blessed dog, very much so.

Stack Machine
Mar 6, 2016

I can see through time!
Fun Shoe
It's lunch time for this lil floofer:

She's v good.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

crusty posted:

it wasn't my cat until i drove off with it.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Stack Machine posted:

It's lunch time for this lil floofer:

She's v good.

what a sweet little floof :D

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
This was my girl Mya. Amazing little Papillon. We had to put her down a few months back. She was already getting quite old, and then she fell down the stairs and was just shattered at that point. No broken bones are internal injuries the vet could find, but basically gave up the will to live. Glad to have had her in my life.

But my mom still has one of her daughters, and my sister has another daughter and the papa of her pups, so we've still gots lots of love to go around.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Fuckin top notch quality pets up in here.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

uber_stoat posted:

it wasn't my cat until i drove off with it.

This makes a lot more sense than what I came up with

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

crusty posted:

Cat's are notorious micro-mangers.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I did feel a bit guilty when I got my two cats that they didn't have any say in it. So I resolved to spoil them rotten.

(I leave the ladder out because they love climbing it)

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
This is Hobbes, we just got him on Sunday:

He is the sweetest and clumsiest animal I've ever known

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Seaniqua posted:

This is Hobbes, we just got him on Sunday:

He is the sweetest and clumsiest animal I've ever known

Good cat, good name :3:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hyperlynx posted:

I did feel a bit guilty when I got my two cats that they didn't have any say in it. So I resolved to spoil them rotten.

They're going to knock it over into whatever's breakable in the room

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Hyperlynx posted:

Does the cat not know how to read? Your not supposed to sit on top of the ladder

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Hyperlynx posted:

That cat doesn’t like to climb ladders, that cat likes to have the high ground.

:black101:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Milo and POTUS posted:

They're going to knock it over into whatever's breakable in the room

i had this cobalt blue depression era glass candy dish that i got from my grandma's house after she died. i loved that thing, it was a treasure.

cat knocked it off the counter and it was utterly destroyed. lmao

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/6986289328804711685

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

My nose started running almost immediately

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qgpjarc6Dz1vmobp0_720.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_q9yufjKxGk1vmobp0.mp4

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

BOOTY-ADE posted:

My nose started running almost immediately

granny must have lungs of steel, i've caught a faceful of chili steam before and it's no fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/OHWildlifeCntr/status/1026877643835285504

ekuNNN fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Oct 3, 2021