Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Good Citizen posted:

i love that he still watch touch loser rear end parler or gettr

i

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Asproigerosis, your lovely attitude is really bringing down department morale for all of us working the cushy mon-fri day shift with 4 people in the dept and it's just outpatients all day. You need to start having a positive attitude, as you work 10-12 hours overnight with all the shitshow inpatients we leave for you from the day and you're by yourself with no help the whole time.

The loving audacity.

Buddy if I have to write in my patient notes about stuffing these sausages into my magnet hole as my way to cope, you should be hugging and kissing me for that small price to pay to have me covering these nightshifts. I do not give a single gently caress that it makes you feel sad when I'm being a negative nancy.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

tell me more about the sausage hole

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

Asproigerosis, your lovely attitude is really bringing down department morale for all of us working the cushy mon-fri day shift with 4 people in the dept and it's just outpatients all day. You need to start having a positive attitude, as you work 10-12 hours overnight with all the shitshow inpatients we leave for you from the day and you're by yourself with no help the whole time.

The loving audacity.

Buddy if I have to write in my patient notes about stuffing these sausages into my magnet hole as my way to cope, you should be hugging and kissing me for that small price to pay to have me covering these nightshifts. I do not give a single gently caress that it makes you feel sad when I'm being a negative nancy.

have these people worked nights before? if not they probably dont realize how much it sucks if so then :sever:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

made an alternate version if you like
https://i.imgur.com/SApLLNx.png

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pamela Springstein posted:

tell me more about the sausage hole

also this

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i had a fun time at the gay bar last night. one of the elder gays i know was like "no, don't sit here cumshitter. i cant deal with you tonight"

"huh?"

"i find you annoying."

"challenge accepted!"

and now he hates me more than ever lol

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

ArmZ posted:

have these people worked nights before? if not they probably dont realize how much it sucks if so then :sever:

They have, but never on a consistent basis. I've done both, I volunteered to do these nights for the maternity leave. I know how easy it is during the day like are you kidding me trying to act like day shift is hard too! I will be a miserable grumpy oval office all I want as long as I'm working overnight having to clean up your poo poo. And don't even try to say something about why I didn't get this or that done. You get what you get from me, worry about yourself.

In other job news the nichael hospital is down to 3 people in the nuc med dept. That leaves just 3 people to cover overnight and weekend call. The supervisor has graciously decided to continue to invoke her privilege of never doing call again so it's actually every night and weekend split between me and another lady. Very nice, I think it's time I give them my notice finally.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

cumshitter posted:

i had a fun time at the gay bar last night. one of the elder gays i know was like "no, don't sit here cumshitter. i cant deal with you tonight"

"huh?"

"i find you annoying."

"challenge accepted!"

and now he hates me more than ever lol

Lol

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

cumshitter posted:

Did anyone ask you to turn on your monitor?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
The sausage hole is a 60cm diameter tube where every night I am expected to squish 340 pound meatball people inside for an hour of magnet banging. Anyone with a bmi over 45 turns into a real life Augustus gloop scenario. Coincidently people with a bmi over 45 tend to have a lot of cerebrovascular disease! Also this makes people claustrophobic for some reason and it turns into a 2 hour circus for a 15 minute scan.

I got yelled at for writing in my note that in my professional opinion there is no way this 5'2" 340 pound man is fitting in the magnet but we can try stuffing the sausage if they really want. I was trying to give my coworkers a sensible chuckle, but apparently it was inappropriate and negative attitude.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

They have, but never on a consistent basis. I've done both, I volunteered to do these nights for the maternity leave. I know how easy it is during the day like are you kidding me trying to act like day shift is hard too! I will be a miserable grumpy oval office all I want as long as I'm working overnight having to clean up your poo poo. And don't even try to say something about why I didn't get this or that done. You get what you get from me, worry about yourself.

In other job news the nichael hospital is down to 3 people in the nuc med dept. That leaves just 3 people to cover overnight and weekend call. The supervisor has graciously decided to continue to invoke her privilege of never doing call again so it's actually every night and weekend split between me and another lady. Very nice, I think it's time I give them my notice finally.

jesus

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the fish speakers are being deployed to your planet as we speak

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

thought y'all had codes and poo poo for when you wanted to call a patient fat

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/BrianStack153/status/1444297560894627841

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Code chungus

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
in my experience fat guys get taken to the zoo for their mri machine

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my moms best friend was an ER nurse and one of the worst/funniest stories she ever told me was when they had a bariatric patient they had couldnt weigh on a normal scale. so they moved them on to some parachute silk, pulled them to the freight elevator, and weighed them on the loading dock scale

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

in my experience fat guys get taken to the zoo for their mri machine

how was it?

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Qurnah posted:

how was it?

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

w8 no this one lmao

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i hope tyrno chains himself to the twitter headquarters and tosses a molotov cocktail at jack

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Asproigerosis posted:

The loving audacity.

get a new job op

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
yogi bear: hey hey, boo boo boy, today is a good day for us to swipe some pick-a-nick baskets!

boo-boo: i dunno yogi, ranger smith seems awfully mad today i really dont think we should cross him

*schnorkles walks into the park, both bears stare in disgust as he passes them*

yogi bear: id say ranger smith is gonna have his hands full today, but now i dont want any pick-a-nick baskets. i never thought id say this but im not hungry anymore!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

here's some 1990s guitar pop cover that I heard and thought was kinda fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgQH0-JbtXs

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
never stop, WM :allears:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*schnorkles runs by with a giant coiled bison turd in his hand with ranger smith in pursuit*

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR3Kvg8W/

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Happy Saturday

Edit: nevermind gently caress u

Zisky has issued a correction as of 20:31 on Oct 2, 2021

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

https://twitter.com/matt2frosty/status/1444342448109596672?s=21

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

:aochloe:

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zisky posted:

Happy Saturday

Edit: nevermind gently caress u

nOice fuckin bare rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
I got it wrong, he was telling people Twitter was “really boring” and that his press releases were “much more elegant” lmfao

They’re never going to let him back on Twitter and it will continue to drive him insane.