Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

Yolo Swaggins Esq posted:

friends because they'll all tell me to dump him and I'm not ready to do that right now.
It's easy for others to throw that advice around; they don't have to deal with the loss (of trust, of someone you had feelings for)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I'd rather post dumb poo poo and get it out and then shame-delete it tomorrow while hungover.

I'm not gonna scar my pristine rap sheet with this boys bullshit.
I want my first probe to be for something fun at the very least.

Sorry again thread.
Can I get a link to the discord? I'll dl it and work out how to do a discord BC at the moment I've got this, or making myself up and passive aggressively posting thirst tiktoks, so somehow this is my healthiest option

the link is: https://discord.gg/JSZwsrsu

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥
Thanks

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
If nothing else I hope it works out in the way you want, Yolo.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

I can't really complain to friends because they'll all tell me to dump him

We're your friends and yes

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥
Thanks guys, I'm moving my whiny bullshit to the discord.
Sorry for making GBS threads up the thread, but genuinely thank you so much for the support.
I am ugly crying, but in a good way, I love you thread.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown is on SBS so that might help

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

Nah I'm gonna watch Inside again as an act of weeny self harm.

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

Ooof that sucks Yolo, I'm so sorry. I hope however it eventually resolves, it does so in a way that results in the best outcome for you.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Speaking from experience yolo, once they're shopping around it's over and second chances will leave a burning hole in the back of your brain forever. I tried to forgive one girlfriend that did it to me because I thought she was The One and she promised it was a one time thing and she did it again within 3 months. Learned the hard way but learned The One doesn't ever do you like that.

Once that trust is broken (and assuming it's a close relationship) it's done.

Kick his arse out. You deserve better.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

sorry to hear that yolo.

on the bright side you're on the discord now.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Jeez Yolo. I'm sorry.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
5 eggs in the rozella box
sorry no pics but you have to be sneaky and quick because they are nervous nesters.
they are doing really well here, turning up as refugees after the fires.
there's either 2 or 3 active nests here so they're here to stay

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Carlos Lantana posted:

5 eggs in the rozella box
sorry no pics but you have to be sneaky and quick because they are nervous nesters.
they are doing really well here, turning up as refugees after the fires.
there's either 2 or 3 active nests here so they're here to stay

How many are likely to hatch and fledge from that number of eggs?

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Hahaha, Facebook does it again, got my account restricted for a month because I accepted a 24-hour restriction.

That does not even make sense.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Lolie posted:

How many are likely to hatch and fledge from that number of eggs?

not sure if she is done laying yet they lay 4 to 6 then 20 days incubating
Im giving them a wide berth for now
We had one successful family last year with maybe 3 young so they have a foothold here and they're in other areas close by I haven't seen them before
same with regent bowerbirds who are here now competing with the satins

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Turned 40 today, woo
Can't see anyone, 2nd jab on Tuesday. At least it's sunny, had a nice run and missus made a cake

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Happy birthday big rig.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

EoinCannon posted:

Turned 40 today, woo
Can't see anyone, 2nd jab on Tuesday. At least it's sunny, had a nice run and missus made a cake

Happy birthday.

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?

EoinCannon posted:

Turned 40 today, woo

Happy birthday, fellow 81'er!

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Infinitum posted:

I can 100% recommend Gaytime Mousse.
It's real real good.

Be sure to grab a pack before they stop making it.
Don't add the crumbs to it though, just doesn't work.

A friend and I tried it last weekend were both disappointed. She and I thought it smelled great, but was really bland. The biscuity bits at least made it feel like you were eating something but it just felt like you were eating it because it was there, rather than actually enjoying it. Scraped it into the bin.

I've got both the GG cake and the brownie mix sitting in my pantry but I don't know when I'll give those a go.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

EoinCannon posted:

Turned 40 today, woo

happy birthday oval office

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

yoloer420 posted:

Has anyone here tried to get additional vaccines? I'm wondering if I book in a Moderna vaccine if they'll give it to me or not.

I already had the second dose of Pfizer months ago. I'm aware they're not recommending that you do this, I'm just interested to know if it's possible or if some system somewhere will say "lol no". Is there a rule against getting additional vaccines?

Latest media reports are that third/booster shots will start being rolled out in December to those ATAGI recommends receive them. We allegedly have enough for the whole population, so I assume we're not just going to let them expire.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

EoinCannon posted:

Turned 40 today, woo

Happy Birthday!

How many dumbasses have said "happy womb expulsion day" like it has been funny since 2003 so far?

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

EoinCannon posted:

Turned 40 today, woo

Congrats birthday buddy, I'm watching movies for my birthday today

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Hey Yolo as someone who's been cheated on and has cheated I can pretty confidently say there's a reason partner's looking around.

Smashing a meat pie and lamb and Harissa sausage roll before I go pave some stuff out back

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

starkebn posted:

Happy birthday.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Laserface posted:

Speaking from experience yolo, once they're shopping around it's over and second chances will leave a burning hole in the back of your brain forever. I tried to forgive one girlfriend that did it to me because I thought she was The One and she promised it was a one time thing and she did it again within 3 months. Learned the hard way but learned The One doesn't ever do you like that.

Once that trust is broken (and assuming it's a close relationship) it's done.

Kick his arse out. You deserve better.

Yeah I gotta second this from my own and friends experiences as well. The fact he had been messaging other people for two years and you found out rather than him admitting to it doesn't bode well - like holding onto that kind of guilt (or not even feeling any) and not cracking is almost psychotic. I still reckon a couples therapy session could be a good opportunity but it's not going to solve anything immediately and is like step one of a thousand to get things back to "normal".

If you break up with him and he's back dating within a month you absolutely did the right thing because clearly he was frothing to just go hook up with randos rather than building an actual relationship.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Thanks cunts

My mates organised to catch up in a park (not for my birthday, just a coincidence), which constitutes an illegal gathering right now. I've been having a sook about "why can't people stay home to keep numbers down" so I didn't go. Feels shithouse but there's only a certain amount of my own hypocrisy I can live with. I'll be able to see them legally and fully vaxxed in a month or so, probably.

starkebn posted:

oh nice, happy birthday!
I'm gunna watch the last 2 EPs of true detective S3, and then make paneer for palak paneer tonight

EoinCannon fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Oct 3, 2021

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

noice

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

gently caress I love the local groups

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

gday cobbers please let me into discord

Screama
Nov 25, 2007
Yes, I am very cereal.
I also joined the discord to keep up with local chat, same username as here, cheers :)

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?

starkebn posted:

Happy birthday!

My local Facebook page is pretty sad to look at, it's pretty much an endless stream of "my car/house/mailbox got broken into", "what was that bang/what's up with the sirens" and "help me find a rental"

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

bee posted:

My local Facebook page is pretty sad to look at, it's pretty much an endless stream of "my car/house/mailbox got broken into", "what was that bang/what's up with the sirens" and "help me find a rental"
"There's a helicopter hovering over the area, does anyone know what happened???"
"Plz keep your eye out for this lost dog (from a suburb 15km away)"
"I got bad service at this shop, don't go there!"
"Same lost dog post as before (from different poster)"
"Why was my post complaining about bad service at that shop removed??? :mad:"
Etc etc etc

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Mrs Spergo was in the local Toongabbie area one when her cat escaped and there was some crackhead always posting how he grew up there and loves the area

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

bee posted:

Happy birthday!

We had one the other week posted by an old bat, "there's a young man riding up and down our street in high vis at 6pm. Very suspicious."

Yeah lady, lots of criminals wear high vis.

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

It's the perfect cover!

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Just ordered the Lego Fender for my grandson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Airstream Driver posted:

We had one the other week posted by an old bat, "there's a young man riding up and down our street in high vis at 6pm. Very suspicious."

Yeah lady, lots of criminals wear high vis.

You saw the protests in Melbourne last week, yeah?