Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Drew Lock is the WORST, man

gently caress

I saw some local media bemoaning how Drew Lock just wasn’t being given a fair shot in preseason

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Freaquency posted:

Hmmm yea, exactly what we all expected 4 weeks ago

It is cool to see Pittsburgh be poop from a butt.

Also cool to see a bird, a cat and a dog all leading the division, the best division in the NFL.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Professor Funk posted:

Part of the joy of posting about sports is how insane (in a good way, mostly) some of the posters are.

Look, I read Euphronius posts on the regular. I see no reason to probe that madman. mcmagic was a Hackenberg level poster in MLB threads, if Christian Hackenberg was given a full 16 games behind center and declined from his initial promise. But I'm looking forward to getting probed for being off topic here while a QCS brigade is launched for a shitposter who might be probed for all of 3 days.

Also, to say something on topic, the Pats better not let Brady look this good all night, damnit.

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Oct 4, 2021

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

A Hackenberg level poster lmfao this guy

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

habeasdorkus posted:

Look, I read Euphronius posts on the regular. I see no reason to probe that madman. mcmagic was a Hackenberg level poster in MLB threads, if Christian Hackenberg was given a full 16 games behind center and declined from his initial promise. But I'm looking forward to getting probed for being off topic here while a QCS brigade is launched for a shitposter who might be probed for all of 3 days.

Also, to say something on topic, the Pats better not let Brady look this good all night, damnit.

starting to think mcmagic is one of the better baseball posters

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

habeasdorkus posted:

nobody's probing you for being OT in this thread, TFF mods aren't totally insane

Part of the fun is absolutely insane posters, we have plenty here and they make TFF fun/aggravating/a collage of personality disorders

Furthermore, I consider that mcmagic must be freed

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

mcmaftermath

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
ab ki baar mcmagic sarkar

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
A certain irony to demanding a poster get probed for a month while fretting about being probed in one of the chillest modded forums on the site.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

shirts and skins posted:

nobody's probing you for being OT in this thread, TFF mods aren't totally insane

Part of the fun is absolutely insane posters, we have plenty here and they make TFF fun/aggravating/a collage of personality disorders

Furthermore, I consider that mcmagic must be freed

cluster BFF

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

habeasdorkus posted:

Hang on a sec, I don't recall seeing any of you in the MLB threads having to deal with mcmagic making GBS threads up the thread because "oh no the Yankees are a terrible team and this is the worst crime ever."

Permaban mcmagic.

Who the gently caress cares about baseball

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

habeasdorkus posted:

he might be a shitposter but he is OUR shitposter

TFF stands with mcmagic

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
baseball guys love
- guys named jeff who tweet
- watching paint dry
- checking their depends with a fingie and going WHoops! and then forgetting about it while the extended-height toilet seat misses its master

baseball guys hate:
- other people liking their teams in the wrong kind of way

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Did I mention that Hand Knit sucks dogshit?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Was there anyone that had the Raiders undefeated atop their division and KC at the bottom? Cause it wasn’t me.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
*raises paw*

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Did I mention that Hand Knit sucks dogshit?

Seen a lot of posts along this wavelength and based on the evidence I'm inclined to agree.

Free mcmagic, Broncos fraud, Steelers DOODY

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Professor Funk posted:

TFF stands with mcmagic

:hmmyes:

Also he's posted cats and some stuff in the fostering megathread, which automatically gives him immunity for any crap in a MLB thread IMO.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

BrownThunder posted:

Seen a lot of posts along this wavelength and based on the evidence I'm inclined to agree.

Free mcmagic, Broncos fraud, Steelers DOODY
we'll see ya next week pal :D

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Picturing McMagic seeing cat pee just outside a litterbox and screaming PATHETIC at Mittens

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
Eagles kinda looked okay for a while, then they didn't. Love a good statistical anomaly though so I'll take the no punt game, I really didn't think they had any shot at this one anyway. Game wasn't as close as the score indicates.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Metapod posted:

Lotsa people it owns

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
This is another rebuild, the 10th in 10 years, and AGAIN we can't get dry food the cat likes. Fire everybody this is unacceptable

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Care about baseball posting somewhere else.

Say good things about Record Holder Tom Brady in this one. (Or say bad poo poo about Record Holder Tom Brady itt, I don't care, I'm not your mom nor Tom Brady's)

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Drew Lock is the WORST, man

gently caress

Elway sure likes to pick bad no-talent doofus quarterbacks (see also; Brock Osweiler, Paxton Lynch)

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

Picturing McMagic seeing cat pee just outside a litterbox and screaming PATHETIC at Mittens

mcmagic posted:

She just hit 2 pounds. She's bigger than her other 2 littermates.

mcmagic posted:

So Marv got adopted! And he's in for a life of chillaxing (pictured here in his natural state with his forever dad)

I will also bless this thread with my new fosters....

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

e: ^ some very good cats

The Puppy Bowl posted:

The only bad thing about Averett his being a de facto starter is going to get him a huge contract next year. Probably outside of Baltimore. I was hoping we could pull a Chuck Clark on him and get a pretty cheap extension.

yeah should have done that last year or last offseason even. They'll get a nice little comp pick though.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Homestar Runner posted:

Elway sure likes to pick bad no-talent doofus quarterbacks (see also; Brock Osweiler, Paxton Lynch)
Thankfully he's no longer the GM

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

I was leaning towards "permaban mcmagic", but after seeing the foster cats, free mcmagic

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

I love that the Bills have become the big bad boss who beats teams down and never lets up.

ok Guzma

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Thankfully he's no longer the GM

Yeah now we draft corners baby!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Packers won and have collectively died

Free mcmagic

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl5jAuOpxww

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I definitely disagree with the Bills being a big boss or evil.

I think what the Bills are doing is rather kind actually.

They are letting a really good young man named Mitchell Trubisky get an opportunity to put out some really positive gamefilm and rekindle his dream of being an NFL starter which was so cruelly stolen from him.

The Bills are probably going to lose him next year but it's worth it to see this guy's love of the game come back.

Once they hurt the other team so they stop moving so darn much we love having Trubisky play with what's left. They even move/twitch sometimes!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Hand Knit is a lovely mod

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
permaban mcmagic and also all pats fans imo

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Acebuckeye13 posted:

permaban mcmagic and also all pats fans imo

don't you have some whining about the ravens to keep doing

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

a neat cape posted:

don't you have some whining about the ravens to keep doing

No, now I'm whining about Jared Goff sucking rear end, keep up.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Metapod posted:

go dodgers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Metapod posted:

i enjoy watching the boys throw the ol' horsehide around the diamond in the summer