Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Rip Lars Vilks today
14 years of trolling dudes
Crashed into a truck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

lilljonas posted:

Rip Lars Vilks today
Crashed into a truck

Whoever drove the civilian cop car he was in (so a cop) for whatever reason passed the divider into oncoming traffic on the highway. At half past four in the afternoon.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Ah RIP. Arx and Nimis look great in photos and I really should make the trip there myself some day, even if part of Nimis burned down a few years ago.
Hopefully he'll be remembered for more than the Mohammed affair.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Sweddit already blames ISIS.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

I visited Nimis some fifteen years ago and it was legit amazing. His later years were, well, a bit of mess. It’s ironic how his whole bit before the Mohammed baiting was”I wanna be independent from Sweden! Imma troll the local and national government” and then spent 14 years with two policemen constantly guarding him, curtesy of the taxpayers’.

Falukorv
Jun 23, 2013

A funny little mouse!
Wait til you read flashback, where a level-headed minority argue and speculate about the nature of the accident but most seem to have watched to many Jason Bourne movies. On sweddit ridiculous conspiracist comments get downvoted at least (last I saw anyway).

Falukorv fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Oct 4, 2021

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Watch reddit and flashback apply Occam's razor to:

a) A police officer, who are known to be overrepresented in car accident statistics, crashed the car for some reason,

or

b) ISIS (Islamska Staten i Sverige) somehow hacked the mainframe and re-routed traffic so that everyone, except the civilian police officers, thought they should drive in the wrong way. Also, both police officers were Palestinian moles and drove into the truck as a suicide attack. All of this was orchestrated by Löfven.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

e: dp

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

While driving the car? Yeah, that sounds dangerous!

zokie
Feb 13, 2006

Out of many, Sweden
I’ve met Villa when I was a kid, my dad was his friend and helped him build Nimis in the early years. We have a lot of files related the files from his early court cases trolling the government. It all started as a protest against a golf course in a nature reservation iirc

Then he decided he’d rather be troll Muslims instead, I blame nylineralism :eng99:

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Trolling fundamentalists will never not be funny, but you gotta do it equal opportunity style à la charlie hebdo.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

evil_bunnY posted:

Trolling fundamentalists will never not be funny, but you gotta do it equal opportunity style à la charlie hebdo.

Well hey now bud, Vilks joined up with outright extreme right wing forces to vilify both Muslims and Jews, what more could you demand?! That man was a national hero

signed

all media this morning

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Until I see christian fundies getting heaped on that pile count me the gently caress out.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

“Yttrandefrihet” will no doubt be the word of the day on SM coupled with a gross misunderstanding of the concept of censorship.

I’m seeing a lot of assurances that a lot of people are jubilant over his death but less actual examples of this, but then again, I’m not one to dig through the cesspools of the internet lest my algorithms think I’m a fan of Stephen Crowder or some poo poo.

Oh God Alex Jones will be all over this I’m sure, since he needs a distraction from him getting his rear end handed to him in the Sandy Hook courtcases the other day.

BigglesSWE fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Oct 4, 2021

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

So the mods rarely if ever poke our heads in here unless there are reports, which is pretty solid and appreciated. So thanks for that.

But just a reminder, if someone posts something that you adamantly disagree with, feel free to call it out and explain why you think the post is trash. But if the sum of your call out is "Eat poo poo" or "Ok Groomer", then you're gonna get hit for it. Shouldn't be a surprise.

Okay now I'm gonna go have a snus with my morning coffee.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Oct 4, 2021

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
nice av

Falukorv
Jun 23, 2013

A funny little mouse!
Speaking of the earlier forestry talk, i can recommend the recent "Vetenskapens värld" special mini-series about the huge conflicts of interests regarding Swedish forestry and conservation. "Slaget om skogen" on SVT or SVTplay.

Pretty depressing though to be reminded of the scale of things, only seen the first episode so far.

Falukorv fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Oct 4, 2021

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

BigglesSWE posted:

“Yttrandefrihet” will no doubt be the word of the day on SM coupled with a gross misunderstanding of the concept of censorship.

I hate the worship of freedom of speech. But I kinda wanna do a thing where I walk up to Folketinget and require to be allowed to literally poo poo on the Constitution in the name of free speech. Maybe, when I'm refused, require them to get me a couple of free speech activist MPs and ask them to let me in.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

BonHair posted:

I hate the worship of freedom of speech. But I kinda wanna do a thing where I walk up to Folketinget and require to be allowed to literally poo poo on the Constitution in the name of free speech. Maybe, when I'm refused, require them to get me a couple of free speech activist MPs and ask them to let me in.

Apologies, but that's only for renowned artists whose art is literally making GBS threads on the floor and screaming the n-word while wearing blackface, or that dude from the Lars Vilks Committee who frequents neo-nazi protests and concerts and is convicted for harassment.

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

lilljonas posted:

Rip Lars Vilks today
Crashed into a truck

Turns out cars and trucks are more dangerous than islamists.
It is time to throw out all cars and trucks from Sweden so we can avoid any future radicalisation by car and truck owners.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Cardiac posted:

It is time to throw out all cars and trucks from Sweden so we can avoid any future radicalisation by car and truck owners.

sign me the f up

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Handsome Ralph posted:

So the mods rarely if ever poke our heads in here unless there are reports, which is pretty solid and appreciated. So thanks for that.

But just a reminder, if someone posts something that you adamantly disagree with, feel free to call it out and explain why you think the post is trash. But if the sum of your call out is "Eat poo poo" or "Ok Groomer", then you're gonna get hit for it. Shouldn't be a surprise.

Okay now I'm gonna go have a snus with my morning coffee.

c'mon, "ok groomer" was a top-tier reply

Threadkiller Dog
Jun 9, 2010
Actually... IT did just invite me to a priority grooming meeting. Wonder if im a groomer or a groomee. Im not up to date on agile or reddit or whatever place they get their terminology from.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Maybe they just want to pluck your lice and eat them as part of a social bonding ritual

Threadkiller Dog
Jun 9, 2010
I'd maybe prefer that over their usual agenda.

zokie
Feb 13, 2006

Out of many, Sweden

Mr. Sunshine posted:

c'mon, "ok groomer" was a top-tier reply

https://m.imgur.com/W9JSxq3.mp4

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/Ivarpi/status/1446773465919500289?s=20

https://twitter.com/Ivarpi/status/1446775243637465089?s=20

Drömmer om att flytta till Sydafrika Israel där man löst "integrationen" och slipper brottsligheten och "motsättningarna" i samhället.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
The weird thing about Ivar Arpi is that in between his bouts of complete right-wing populist brain rot he has occasional moments of lucidity and self-awareness on twitter. It makes his regular garbage takes even more stark and awful.

Beeswax fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Oct 10, 2021

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/morpheo/status/1447476014704205826?s=20

What the gently caress is this bullshit? are they doing Blue Lives Matters here now?

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

McCloud posted:

What the gently caress is this bullshit? are they doing Blue Lives Matters here now?

KD has gone all in copy-pasting the US Republican culture war strategy for a while. All the talk about "saving the Heartland", "Verklighetens folk" etc. Just like with Trump, committing crime then only becomes bad if it is done by Others. If they commit crimes themselves, it's fake news.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

McCloud posted:

One of the most cursed images I’ve ever seen

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

McCloud posted:

They literally take over GOP talking points regardless of relevance, and the GOP takes their talking points from 14 words type folks and megacorps.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I’m old enough to remember when they got real sweaty about abortion a few years back. I expect they’ll ramp that poo poo up big time again soon enough, especially once they realise they can channel it through fear of “replacement theory”.

Poor Jimmie felt attacked yesterday by meanie MP leader and the media circus swallowed it whole. The same Jimmie who since jan. 6th doubled down on his approval of Trump btw.

I’m not toxxing on it but I can almost guarantee that within a year from now either KD, SD or both will have Ben Shapiro and Steve Bannon as guest speakers.

BigglesSWE fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Oct 11, 2021

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/dangerneet/status/1447131794151727106?s=21

C/d?

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Also lol some one realised that a cushy back bencher job is preferable to depending on alt-right swish/Patreon bucks

https://www.svd.se/hanif-bali-oppnar-for-att-kandidera-igen/om/hanif-bali

Beeswax fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Oct 11, 2021

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

What's going on with his beard? It's like it's mostly just a beard that's cut into a normal beard style but that beard has grown another beard.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Randarkman posted:

What's going on with his beard? It's like it's mostly just a beard that's cut into a normal beard style but that beard has grown another beard.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Beeswax posted:

Also lol some one realised that a cushy back bencher job is preferable to depending on alt-right swish/Patreon bucks

https://www.svd.se/hanif-bali-oppnar-for-att-kandidera-igen/om/hanif-bali

loving called it.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

McCloud posted:

This is giving me cancer. Thanks for the worst thing I’ve seen since this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Dirk Pitt posted:

This is giving me cancer. Thanks for the worst thing I’ve seen since this.