Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Svensken posted:

I want to cosmic today :(

That just means you've cosmiced in your heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Unless one of you was messing with someone on the steam forums, it got mentioned that something's being done on an actual private server, but it's really private at the moment. :smith:

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Well surely if anyone has the clout and pull to gain access it is us, the mighty Groot Force

sgbyou
Feb 3, 2005

I'm just a shadow in the light you leave behind.

To access the private server you need to be able to imagine two pizzas.

Tunklord Supreme
Jun 4, 2011

dragon bong z

sgbyou posted:

To access the private server you need to be able to imagine two pizzas.

i'm imagining them right now

e: getting hungry

Tunklord Supreme fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Oct 4, 2021

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

will my boons still be active on the private server??? i had at least a month left on those suckers

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
I love you guys

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Diablo 2 remake and marvel heroes private server

The golden age of the arpg is upon us

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS
Gonna be real funny when it turns out that there really was a private server all along and someone was just sitting on it with their friends for years on end for dickish reasons like what went down with the CoH private server.

Then no one realizes it exists since everyone gets redirected to here. Meaning if it ever happens it'll probably flop.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Oct 4, 2021

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I don't know if a private server would be fun, we'd be missing out on half of the game's content - like all the ads urging us to spend $200 on a character pack every 3 months.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
can private servers bring back that one dude who got real weird about emma frost or whatever it was

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

how many hot dogs should you have to eat on stream to get access to it

Ougher
Jan 16, 2005

Ghostlight posted:

how many hot dogs should you have to eat on stream to get access to it

all of them

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

kirbysuperstar posted:

can private servers bring back that one dude who got real weird about emma frost or whatever it was

Just one?

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

kirbysuperstar posted:

Long vagine

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

kirbysuperstar posted:

Literal diamond nipples

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
What would be the point of a private server if it meant we couldn't whale out?

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

Erdricks posted:

Long vagine

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Rufio posted:

What would be the point of a private server if it meant we couldn't whale out?

Playing people you never got to play due to lack of money/drop luck/time. Remember the final count was something like 60?

Bloodly fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Oct 4, 2021

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Bloodly posted:

Playing people you never got to play due to lack of money/drop luck/time. Remember the final count was something like 60?

One great thing about a private server is that they wouldn't give a gently caress about not being able to use actor's voices so you could almost certainly see an RDJ Iron Man using his voice lines ripped from the films.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

I bet a private server would let you drive the van.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
The issue with a private server is that it likely would not be run out of an office, meaning no faithful switch flipping experience.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

They better make sure to add Wasp, because if they don't...

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
I hope private server makes switch flipper a playable character.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

baby wolferine better be playable (he can equip the shrinking items to get even smaller)

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Jazerus posted:

baby wolferine better be playable (he can equip the shrinking items to get even smaller)

still cant believe they made him canon

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Playing as croc loki in the christian bale raid

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

We had lady loki before she was cool too :(

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Bloodly posted:

*laughs in whale*

I don't normally whale in games, but MH was pretty much my exception. I had the big $200 pre-order pack that got you the Maestro skin and bought I think every other hero bundle that came out. I might not have bought the very last one becuse I had a billion unused shards.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Yeah, this is the only F2P game I spent over $100 on, let alone 2.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Erdricks posted:

We had lady loki before she was cool too :(

We could have had TWO Lady Loki skins!

Poistiant
Aug 22, 2006
Alligator Loki pet too.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Holy gently caress someone managed to get a private server rolling?

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGUayf95pu8

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
changing this thread title was my only good act as a mod

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I wanna play marvel heroes

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Can someone reset my password? I had Doomsaw log in for me so I didn't miss daily rewards and now I can't log in

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

Rufio posted:

Can someone reset my password? I had Doomsaw log in for me so I didn't miss daily rewards and now I can't log in

This was one of the more ridiculous things that happened but also one of the coolest. Like how many other devs would entertain that idea?

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Relax Or DIE posted:

changing this thread title was my only good act as a mod

that alone puts you ahead of any other mod I can think of, we should probably send you a trophy or something at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Just here to say I wish we still had this game to play, cause I now want to level up Rogue to cosmic.

Edit: Holy crap, now I want to photoshop Brimley onto Rogue's body, WTF is happening?