Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Dolphin posted:

hmm. monday.

time to panic

two hours ahead of you, my friend

the panic is deep and all consuming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
only the president can save us now and you all are telling me HE ISN’T THE PRESIDENT ANYMORE???

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
oh this is rich, so THE PRESIDENT isn’t the president anymore but, ha, Joe Biden is. JOE BIDEN?! The old man who owes us all $600? the pedophile? THAT Joe Biden?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

it's 5am on a Monday. I have work in 3 hours. I am starting Hider in the House which is almost 2 hours long. After work I have school, from which I won't return home until 8pm. I am too old to be doing this poo poo lol

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I learned Todd akin died

Lol owned

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i have a photograph of joe biden sucking his own cock. badly. he looks like he's having a really awful time

anyway where do i send it and who's paying me

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
probably not joe biden

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

like a RUBE i turned on the hype new netfarts show squid so we'll see if this is a nice timer filler. i wanna just sit in bed all day.

also thinking about it red light green light is a pretty fun game. i miss having irl moving around fun.

there's already some slo motion as classic song plays tho i dont like that sign

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i attribute the majority of my adult problems to not having enough parachute time at gym. i could have really used some more parachute time

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

do people still actually keep booze around in crystal decanters???? is that a thing

do you gota be rich enough that obviously any and all brands can be afforded so displaying things in their bottle aint worth any prestige. and i guess u get the good crystal.

i assumed in older times it was maybe to hide the source. so in the 1950s culdesac neighborhood everyone could look classy even if all they had was whisky brewed in tubs made from old ww2 bombers i dont know!!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Dolphin posted:

hmm. monday.

time to panic

p a n i c ?

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1444983644024709120?s=21

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1444990837956517900?s=21

turnip kid has issued a correction as of 13:15 on Oct 4, 2021

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Mustached Demon posted:

I learned Todd akin died

Lol owned
lmao either the headline or the first line of every loving story is about him talking about "legitimate rape"

What a legacy

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

me reading the daily tweeter feed: wtf this doesn't make any sense

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

CODChimera posted:

p a n i c ?

t r u m p

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bulgakov posted:

do people still actually keep booze around in crystal decanters???? is that a thing

do you gota be rich enough that obviously any and all brands can be afforded so displaying things in their bottle aint worth any prestige. and i guess u get the good crystal.

i assumed in older times it was maybe to hide the source. so in the 1950s culdesac neighborhood everyone could look classy even if all they had was whisky brewed in tubs made from old ww2 bombers i dont know!!
the opposite of this is putting a paper bag around the bottle so it looks like you're drinking milk instead. or something else that isn't liquor on a street corner at noon

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

oh... good morning...

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Virgil Vox posted:

ATTENTION!

NITE CREW, your orders are to JUST POST!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

it still dark its still nite

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBTczT6YvYI

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Bulgakov posted:

It’s a sad and terrible thing that high-born folk really have thought that the servants would be totally fooled if spirits were put into decanters that were cunningly labeled backward. And also throughout history the more politically conscious butler has taken it on trust, and with rather more justification, that his employers will not notice if the whiskey is topped up with eniru.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

would it be better to eat nothing at all or chocolate and ice cream?

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Rah! posted:

it still dark its still nite

wrong bitch!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

okay but while anime is the devil and blood persona is also the only good anime

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

getting to be that part of the year where I drive to work in darkness and drive home in darkness and folks I do not like it

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

s e s h

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

zegermans posted:

getting to be that part of the year where I drive to work in darkness and drive home in darkness and folks I do not like it

just wreck your car and never have to drive it again

bing bong open Biden

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

does this mean you are in the process of consuming cannabis

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Plinkey posted:

i think sophomore year of highschool, so like 15 i guess

i was already too old for sandusky

with that rear end Plinkey? I think he woulda made an exception.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

this is the future crabitalists want

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

does this mean you are in the process of consuming cannabis

of course

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/status/1445008758313209859?s=19

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
yeah that sounds like a schnorkles. turds for he but not for thee. seriously what a selfish rear end in a top hat

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Dolphin posted:

hmm. monday.

time to panic

it's just another relaxing monday morning

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6fNM4jGhW8

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

yeah that sounds like a schnorkles. turds for he but not for thee. seriously what a selfish rear end in a top hat

:pooppop:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
wtf

https://twitter.com/costcope/status/1444472142637121542

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
FACKING BOOLLSHIT

Adbot