Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

this is the future crabitalists want

:yeeclaw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

big yee-claw

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

What's the lore on this? I must have missed this story (also gently caress gateway pundit)

gently caress

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
"tell your son to stop tweeting about me" is so loving funny, like don jr is a child

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

:yeeclaw: lil buddy

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

CODChimera posted:

lol wait what

quote:

Prior to his arrest, Scheller issued a lengthy post on Facebook in which he criticized various political and military figures, including former President Trump and Gen. Michael Flynn:

'President Trump. I was told by everyone to kiss the ring because of your following and power. I refuse. While I respect your foreign policy positions, I hate how you divided the country. I don’t need or want your help. You do not have the ability to pull US together. You may even win the next election. But your generation’s time is running out. Tell your son to stop tweeting about me. Your whole family knows nothing about US or our sacrifices. I could never work with you. I’d rather sit in jail and be released with a dishonorable than make compromises in my beliefs.'

In the same post, Scheller criticized former Presidents Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush. He also scolded Generals Michael Flynn, David Petraeus, and James Mattis. The following day, Scheller clarified that he did not mean to say that former President Trump divided the nation himself, only that he “is incapable of bringing us back together”:

'I’ve had such a strong reaction to my comments against President Trump I felt a follow up clarification was required. No, President Trump didn’t divide the country. But President Trump, in my humble opinion, is incapable of bringing us back together. Did he expose the corruption in the DOJ, media, and other places… yes. Was he the right person to expose the corruption at that time… maybe. Is he honest, accountable, and full of integrity… no. Would I want to work for a leader like that… no. I want a leader that will bring US together. Someone who has the courage to defend our country when called. My sons deserve that type of leader running the country in the future. That type of person is the only leader who I want in my corner. I respect all opinions. I’m not asking you to agree with me, but to at least consider my perspective. Much love.'
he seems to be some kind of independent crank, it's very quaint i didn't think they existed anymore

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Apraxin posted:

he seems to be some kind of independent crank, it's very quaint i didn't think they existed anymore

lets make this guy the next president

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
loving taco bell is closed, what in the hell

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

2DCAT posted:

DO SOMETHING!!!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Apraxin posted:

Definitely seems like an All Lives Matter kinda person

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
https://mobile.twitter.com/SenatorIvy/status/1444822475477594118

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

sir, THOSE ARE CHILDREN

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
why should i care what Facebook thinks? it's run by an emotionless realdoll who turned my grandparents info raving psychos who think George soros wants to put communist micromachines in their blood, i don't care what facebooks internal memos say just burn the whole thing down

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

noone missed the water 1/5

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1444745605293674500?s=20

lol

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

why are they getting flung into a pool of diarrhea? is this a Pittsburgh thing?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i wonder how much traction I would get online if i bought a Zuckerberg looking realdoll and posted pictures of myself loving it. it kinda feels like that would actually get under a rich persons skin

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
TORP!

*splash*

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

cernovich sure is good at switching loyalties

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

sure seems to be getting alot of attention

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

cumshitter posted:

i wonder how much traction I would get online if i bought a Zuckerberg looking realdoll and posted pictures of myself loving it. it kinda feels like that would actually get under a rich persons skin

so to speak

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Plinkey posted:

loving taco bell is closed, what in the hell

2DCAT posted:

DO SOMETHING!!!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

drat that album is so good

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
wait since when could crabs fly

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

https://twitter.com/lucyethss/status/1444860309605261321

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
carbs can fly?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Just amazing that DeSantis is going to ride "I am going to kill you but it will own the libs" to the presidency.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

2DCAT posted:

DO SOMETHING!!!

nah

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PyPy posted: