Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nvidiagouge
Sep 30, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
The thing about the Lewinsky affair that gets glossed over a lot is that the MO perfectly matches the other situations where Bill was accused of everything from harassment to assault and outright rape. He got impeached for lying about it and the other accusers basically got sidelined as the media wrote them off as trailer trash from the South looking for a quick payday. He was 100% a serial abuser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Surely Zuck could afford to have the faces of every person around him cosmetically altered to resemble himself. That way he would look normal

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

https://twitter.com/cityafreaks/status/1445202217636671488

https://twitter.com/eyokley/status/1445121387975352330

LMAO of course this is Cillizza's take, what a worthless jackass

https://twitter.com/ChrisCillizza/status/1445176714699710472

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

haljordan posted:

This was on the front page of CNN too so they’re enabling it.

Lol

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Chris Cillizza has advanced Golden Retriever Brain and a net worth of $1.5 million.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Lol

Daring to speak to the woman who was elected to represent your interests in the Senate is TOO FAR YOU DISGUSTING PEASANTS!!!!!!!!

I bet Chris is mainly worried someone is gonna tell him to go gently caress himself next

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Just a reminder that this man was played by Jesse Eisenberg.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

Lol

They were the ones who shived Bernie in the debate.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Someone please post the gif of Zuck eating toast like an every day normal ordinary human person when he was exploring a potential run for president

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Remember when we elected George Bush, who would start a globally destabilizing war precipitating the downfall of America, largely in part because a guy yelled really loud at his rally

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

haljordan posted:

Following an idiot into a bathroom and trying to have a conversation with them....CONFRONTATION CULTURE GONE TOO FAR!

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
Ted Cruz was elected by lovely people and gerrymandering to do p. much all the terrible stuff he does, which they support

Sinema is unironically worse than Ted Cruz

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Following an idiot into a bathroom and trying to have a conversation with them....CONFRONTATION CULTURE GONE TOO FAR!

I had an ex that would carry on conversations while I was sitting on the toilet and it really bothered me. Don't talk to people while they're taking a poo poo.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Sanctum posted:

Ted Cruz was elected by lovely people and gerrymandering to do p. much all the terrible stuff he does, which they support

Gerrymandering doesn't come into play with Senate races. That is all Texas's voter suppression in play.

Also I want to stress as much as I can and everywhere I can, that more people not born in Texas voted for Cruz than native Texans.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I don't consider myself a violent person but I am beginning to sympathize with citizens who were able to challenge their politicians to duels.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Sanctum posted:

Gerrymandering doesn't affect Senate races.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Someone please post the gif of Zuck eating toast like an every day normal ordinary human person when he was exploring a potential run for president

I remember an article from around that time talking about the camera tricks they did to make it seem like Zuck wasn't short as all hell. The goofiest was a shot of him walking that involved hopping while holding a mid stride pose.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Batterypowered7 posted:

Gerrymandering doesn't affect Senate races.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Hazo posted:

I don't consider myself a violent person but I am beginning to sympathize with citizens who were able to challenge their politicians to duels.

I'd be down for this.

I realize, in a funny way, that much of American politics is like the fuckers from The Dark Crystal: the Democrats are the Mystics, too out of it to really do anything positive save once in a while, and are content to let pretty much things be. The GOP are the Skesis, actively out to gently caress over everything without a care. And the Independents are the loving podlings who do nothing but poo poo up things once in a while.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/IATSE/status/1445090924514709514
IATSE members have massively voted for strike authorisation. Meaning that 60.000 crew members from the film and tv industry could soon walk out. Could be a big deal, especially with all the other strikes in other industries currently brewing (and there are a lot of those, which weirdly you don't hear much about in the news).

Starting to seem like maybe people aren't quite happy with the way society runs anymore, and maybe those people are starting to realize they have more power than they think.

amazon is trying to run the sets like the warehouses. They are taking the meal penalties and making everyone work instead of eat. Too bad for them they didn't realize we arent warehouse workers.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Ok this makes me sound dumb i know, but did he really slather all that sunblock on his face or is that Photoshop

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You hosed up. By putting those nails into the bat you've made a case for premeditation.

Wrap some barbed wire around it. TWD collector's item.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Cowslips Warren posted:

I'd be down for this.

I realize, in a funny way, that much of American politics is like the fuckers from The Dark Crystal: the Democrats are the Mystics, too out of it to really do anything positive save once in a while, and are content to let pretty much things be. The GOP are the Skesis, actively out to gently caress over everything without a care. And the Independents are the loving podlings who do nothing but poo poo up things once in a while.

Who’s Augra?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Sanctum posted:

lol that the president of the united states was impeached by congress for an affair with a consenting adult. then he was acquitted but this made republicans angry so a judge found the president to be in contempt of court. and the supreme court said the US president does not have executive immunity so the president of the united states of america was forced into a court battle because they found his jizz on an intern's dress. the sitting president had to go to court and answer questions under oath

this happened, i'm not making it up.

Amazing to watch the same not mad Republicans from that era 180 on what they demanded when it's their boy put to the fire

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Who’s Augra?

Not sure. Who's a politician on the sidelines who could do more but messes up at key moments before going gently caress it all, I'm going back to watching TV?

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

haljordan posted:

Ok this makes me sound dumb i know, but did he really slather all that sunblock on his face or is that Photoshop

Water washed his human disguise off

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Who’s Augra?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

haljordan posted:

I can assure you that this picture is in no way altered

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Devils Affricate posted:

I can assure you that this picture is in no way altered

Glorious.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

haljordan posted:

Yeah, this fucker's gone full centrist. He's been making a lot of hot takes like how Dems are in trouble because states that swung heavily Tramp don't approve of Biden

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/IATSE/status/1445090924514709514
IATSE members have massively voted for strike authorisation. Meaning that 60.000 crew members from the film and tv industry could soon walk out. Could be a big deal, especially with all the other strikes in other industries currently brewing (and there are a lot of those, which weirdly you don't hear much about in the news).

Starting to seem like maybe people aren't quite happy with the way society runs anymore, and maybe those people are starting to realize they have more power than they think.

The last time this happened it lead to creating a game show with the world's dumbest "billionaire" who was later elected President of the United States

I support them in this endeavor but the consequences could be extremely dire for humanity

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Strong chud energy

https://twitter.com/michaelshindler/status/1442474465506562049

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Seth Pecksniff posted:

The last time this happened it lead to creating a game show with the world's dumbest "billionaire" who was later elected President of the United States

I support them in this endeavor but the consequences could be extremely dire for humanity

that was a writers strike. you wont even get pissbaby reality shows with this one.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
im-loving-possible. several inspectors would have spontaneously exploded, there's no way a fire inspector would let something like that slide, it's not even close to ada compliant, and any electronically sealed lock needs to auto unlock in the case of fire so the solution would have been as simple as tripping the fire alarm not cut cages open

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

InsertPotPun posted:

im-loving-possible. several inspectors would have spontaneously exploded, there's no way a fire inspector would let something like that slide, it's not even close to ada compliant, and any electronically sealed lock needs to auto unlock in the case of fire so the solution would have been as simple as tripping the fire alarm not cut cages open

With enough :10bux: anything can slide

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Jst0rm posted:

that was a writers strike. you wont even get pissbaby reality shows with this one.

:nice:

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

cynic posted:

Some underpaid IT worker might have had access to it, but it definitely would have been reviewed by several senior people before getting near production hardware. The company I work for isn't nearly on the scale of Facebook, but we're very, very visible (2/3rds of the US see one of our brands per day), and pushing out any kind of DNS/config changes is massively regulated and takes days of planning, reviewing and testing.

Having said that the entire internet (and very specifically old-school parts like DNS and email) is entirely held together with duct tape and the healing power of prayer and this poo poo happens daily on a smaller scale.

Wow I didn't know that Bad Dragon had such a massive internet footprint

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

withak posted:

I just saw the thumbnail and didn't realize that it was censored, I just assumed that the artist chose to render Him with an inky black dick that absorbs all light.

:same:

Honestly I wouldn't have Satan's dong any other way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

haljordan posted:

I saw this on my news feed this morning and literally yelled at my laptop, "gently caress YOOOOOOOOOOU!!! YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!" Woke up the dog and I don't even care.

Edit: That's a lie. I do care. She's a very good pupper and doesn't deserve a weird yelling person at 9am.