Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Symphogear and Precure would make for a pretty good Musou game though I'd want actual effort put into both

I probably should get around to playing Nanoha A's fighter especially since it has a translation patch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Acerbatus posted:

Fair warning s2 goes harder on the shota stuff

i feel like the opposite was the case but maybe i have just rotted

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

can't get mad at s2 if I don't watch anything anymore

*clicks next episode of money heist*

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Willo567 posted:

because i'm afraid i'll be seen as a moron and i don't have a lot of self-confidence

I don't think tying your opinions to those of a dozen strangers on a public forum is healthy either op. You know how we dog on grouchio for parroting youtuber opinions like they're his own? You're basically asking to do that for chat thread posters. Like what if the thread said no it's not okay? Would you stop liking some series you liked? No, you'd probably just feel worse about yourself.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

i feel like the opposite was the case but maybe i have just rotted

Maybe

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Aurora posted:

did anyone else love scratching the icy condensation off these tubes as kids

it was weirdly satisfying ey

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Willo567 posted:

because i'm afraid i'll be seen as a moron and i don't have a lot of self-confidence

most people here have reason enough to dislike me but i still post my inane bullshit

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Symphogear and Precure would make for a pretty good Musou game though I'd want actual effort put into both

I probably should get around to playing Nanoha A's fighter especially since it has a translation patch

As was mentioned in a previous chat thread there was a Symphogear mobile game but the US version got shitcanned pretty quickly. Not sure if there were any other games based on the series and if any of them got brought over to the west though.

Also ironically enough more than half the show’s cast either already had or would eventually go on to play a major role in the Precure franchise (and yes, both franchises would make for great fighting and/or Musou games if done well)

But yes, Symphogear is a great show and should definitely be watched if you haven’t already.

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
Beatmario made a surprise appearance on lazulight's karaoke stream and Pomu was barely able to speak :kimchi:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Acerbatus posted:

That got an en release? Huh, cool.
the english beta just dropped today. the full release is sometime this year

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Furnaceface posted:

Im over 40 which makes me ancient in anime years so you should listen to my sagely wisdom.

:hfive: over 40 club

although I have terrible taste in anime

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

why do you ask the thread's permission for everything

Sir may I ask you to watch things

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Stairmaster posted:

for you, absolutely not

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I give stair my permission to watch things

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

I withdraw that permission on Saagonsa's behalf

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

once you have watched next century war chronicle ehrgeiz, you have my permission to die

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
maidragon s2 probably benefited from the ova already adapting one of the worst scenes in the entire series that absolutely would've garnered way more controversy if it was in something more people watched

the gag with kobayashi eating the drugged chocolate and seeing kanna is, frankly, much worse than any of the shota stuff

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Oct 5, 2021

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

you can watch my rear end

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

homeless snail posted:

you can watch my rear end

is this one of those newer ultrathin tvs? sick

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Whatever happened to curved TVs, do they still make those or was that just a gimmick?

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

one time i got really stoned and ate one of those bacardi lime margarita mixes from the can like a push pop and realized i had crossed a line that could never be uncrossed. now i keep the freezer stocked up

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Bismuth posted:

here i drew 3 options, i intentionally left the top of her forehead skin colored to indicate its paint

mods get to it please

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Aurora posted:

most people here have reason enough to dislike me but i still post my inane bullshit
extremely same but more

always post, never surrender

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Acerbatus posted:

Before any science needs comment yes I'm aware everclear has a lower pH than water, I'm trying to be illustrative of the burning sensation ok

Fair warning s2 goes harder on the shota stuff

ugh

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Sora's in Smash gently caress me

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Grouchio posted:

a big win for hololive

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Kild posted:

a big win for hololive
Wrong Sora but yes Korone's Doomguy got in

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i think sora is a fun addition and a fitting final character for the cast of super smash brothers ultimate :)

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqpaQ4tHc5E

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
i can't believe that the smash universe, kingdom hearts/disney universe and super robot wars universe are all connected (megaman was in x-omega and pac-man is gonna be in swr dd)

Willo567 fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Oct 5, 2021

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

Grouchio posted:

sora is great

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

bore-a :twisted:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

borebo 😔

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Sumigahara Haseo
Nov 22, 2020
https://twitter.com/SumigaharaAun/status/1445410724247920646

Do you still use Type-B?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Really enjoyed Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and initially I didn't like the animation style but man, after giving it a try, I can't wait for the latest installment of it on Netflix. I can't believe that the particular series ended with the mother not trying to find her invisible baby.

Watching Parasyte and watching Shinichi's change is something to see.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoTbtvF1iSw

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

The Colonel posted:

i think sora is a fun addition and a fitting final character for the cast of super smash brothers ultimate :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm glad for people that wanted him, but would've loved if they added some obscure character Sakurai happened to love like scissorman or something.