Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I hope they don't delay the next Grown Ups movie. I heard they got Rob Schneider back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

teen witch posted:

Foxy goon

God I wish I could add user notes on Awful because I only want to know you as Foxy Goon from now on

Honestly my AV is ancient and I literally took the text for it off the first pill bottle I grabbed off my desk so if you can come up with something to replace it that incorporates the "Foxy Goon" theme I am not unopposed to buying it but i'm keeping the hard to Google username. <3

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

At least its the studios he’s angry at

https://twitter.com/outsideroob/status/1445251719819001856?s=21

He should probably still go outside though

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
gently caress the working class, I gotta have my uhh morbius or whatever

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

christmas boots posted:

Yeah that kinda turns it around.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

christmas boots posted:

Feels like damage control to me. Either way, if the strike actually happens I'm sure there will be a lot more of this.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Desert Bus posted:

I really don't care who knows this because good luck trying to doxx me from it, it's "Thomas A Fox." You would think the middle initial would help but there are a lot of us out there.

This definitely sounds like a cartoon fox

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Brawnfire posted:

This definitely sounds like a cartoon fox

Yeeeeeeeep. Legal name makes me sound like i'm a furry.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Thomas (a fox).

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011
I thought you said that pet accounts were fine on Facebook though? What's not to love about Thomas, a Fox?

Huh, that tab was open for longer than I thought

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

teen witch posted:

Foxy goon

God I wish I could add user notes on Awful because I only want to know you as Foxy Goon from now on

And now I have this stuck in my head

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I have literally whipped out my drivers license to own fox furries. "Oh you think you're a fox? Well i'm a REAL fox!"

Edit: Yes I am an rear end in a top hat IRL sometimes too

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Fascinating this opportunity presents itself to you so often "A Fox"

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Brawnfire posted:

Fascinating this opportunity presents itself to you so often "A Fox"

My offline life is somehow infinitely more bizarre than my weird online life. Things get weird when you haven't worked in 15+ years and can spend weeks without leaving your house. The people I know? The things I do? Furries just kind of happen. I don't seek them out but they are definitely always present when I go to parties.

edit: Maribel, if you're reading this, you're awesome, sorry for pulling Fox rank on you

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

Desert Bus posted:

I don't seek them out but they are definitely always present when I go to "parties".

Fixed that for you

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Desert Bus posted:

Furries just kind of happen. I don't seek them out but they definitely always present when I go to "parties."

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Desert Bus posted:

I have literally whipped out my drivers license to own fox furries. "Oh you think you're a fox? Well i'm a REAL fox!"

Edit: Yes I am an rear end in a top hat IRL sometimes too

And I'm a Rhino!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

The Saddest Rhino posted:

And I'm a Rhino!

If only you weren't so sad. :(

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
The original Thomas had the fox's wisdom. 10 apostles just accepted that Jesus was back, and Thomas was like "nah can I see proof? Oh poo poo hey Jesus! It is true!"

Doubting Thomas more like Reasonable Thomas.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

The original Thomas had the fox's wisdom. 10 apostles just accepted that Jesus was back, and Thomas was like "nah can I see proof? Oh poo poo hey Jesus! It is true!"

Doubting Thomas more like Reasonable Thomas.

This hits me hard as a former Catholic who escaped the cult. And by "hits me hard" I mean I've just dislocated a rib from laughing so much.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Push El Burrito posted:

I hope they don't delay the next Grown Ups movie. I heard they got Rob Schneider back.

It should be noted that the IATSE isn't actually on strike yet, just that their contract negotiators can now use the threat of a strike as leverage in negotiations.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Skwirl posted:

It should be noted that the IATSE isn't actually on strike yet, just that their contract negotiators can now use the threat of a strike as leverage in negotiations.

Do you worry that this will impact your ability to drink cups of pee in theaters? I really don't get what's going on with this.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If I got it into my mind to drink piss in the theater then no force under heaven would prevent me.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

OwlFancier posted:

If I got it into my mind to drink piss in the theater then no force under heaven would prevent me.

god bless u

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Skwirl posted:

Oh thank god Rob needs that money.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Desert Bus posted:

This hits me hard as a former Catholic who escaped the cult. And by "hits me hard" I mean I've just dislocated a rib from laughing so much.

:unsmith: my irl name is also Thomas, for reasons unknown to me because I'm a fuckin jew. Sometimes my family will call me "Tevye" or "Toviyah". Which first of all, is not Thomas, it's yiddish and hebrew for Toby.

Second of all, means I get to be both an apostle of the false messiah AND the Fiddler on the Roof guy.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I always wondered why Michael Aaron Fox chose the stage name Michael J Fox, never making the middle initial connection.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

:unsmith: my irl name is also Thomas, for reasons unknown to me because I'm a fuckin jew. Sometimes my family will call me "Tevye" or "Toviyah". Which first of all, is not Thomas, it's yiddish and hebrew for Toby.

Second of all, means I get to be both an apostle of the false messiah AND the Fiddler on the Roof guy.

There are multiple catholic priests with my full name.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Skwirl posted:

I always wondered why Michael Aaron Fox chose the stage name Michael J Fox, never making the middle initial connection.

Wikipedia posted:

Fox was discovered by producer Ronald Shedlo and made his American television debut in the television film Letters from Frank, credited under the name "Michael Fox". He intended to continue to use the name, but when he registered with the Screen Actors Guild, which requires unique registration names to avoid credit ambiguities (and the possibility that royalty checks would be sent to the wrong actors), he discovered that Michael Fox, a veteran character actor, was already registered under the name.[3] As he explained in his autobiography Lucky Man: A Memoir and in interviews, he needed to come up with a different name. He did not like the sound of "Michael A. Fox" during a time when "fox" meant "attractive" and because his "A" sounded too much like the Canadian "eh?" Fox also disliked the sound of "Andrew" or "Andy", so he decided to use a different middle initial and settled on "J", as a tribute to actor Michael J. Pollard.

(Also, I bet Desert Bus isn't even really a fox. Probably just some stupid red dog.)

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean OG Thomas was also presumably Jewish at the time.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Elissimpark posted:

(Also, I bet Desert Bus isn't even really a fox. Probably just some stupid red dog.)

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Thomas was an apostle so it stands to reason he was probably Jewish.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Thomas was an apostle so it stands to reason he was probably Jewish.

I DOUBT that.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Desert Bus posted:

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Thomas S Stupid Red Dog

(The S is for Some)

I love my unusual odd English surname, but I'd be so easy to doxx.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Elissimpark posted:

Thomas S Stupid Red Dog

(The S is for Some)

I love my unusual odd English surname, but I'd be so easy to doxx.

Post it you coward.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Well to be fair he was the one that didn't believe in the resurrection until he got to finger all of Jesus' crucifixion holes

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Mak0rz posted:

Well to be fair he was the one that didn't believe in the resurrection until he got to finger all of Jesus' crucifixion holes

I once got a girl to date me by reading a Jesus slash-fic to her where the guy hosed Jesus's hand holes.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I took ninjutsu for a couple years, and the dojo for some reason handed out laminated cards, so I keep that in my wallet in case I ever need to impress someone by pulling out my ninja certificate.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I took ninjutsu for a couple years, and the dojo for some reason handed out laminated cards, so I keep that in my wallet in case I ever need to impress someone by pulling out my ninja certificate.

Are you single??? HMU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I've never had to tell Facebook my real name or show them my driver's license. Is this an American thing?