Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

If only someone - ANYONE - had seen this coming

To the proud people of Jacksonville: Fear not, Doug Pederson will sign with you soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

wherein we learn that "get this thing flipped" is Florida slang for a finger in your butthole

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Matt Nagy sending a fruit basket to the Meyer mansion.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Has anyone ever had their opinion changed by one of those images being posted on Twitter?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I dunno maybe we bumblefuck our way into Byron Leftwich or Mike Daboll after this

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Eifert Posting posted:

Has anyone ever had their opinion changed by one of those images being posted on Twitter?

It's the other way around, these things are for keeping people engaged, not for bringing back people.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

kidcoelacanth posted:

The high point of Urban's NFL career will quite literally have been a cameo in an AEW PPV.

'the low point' is what urban was trying to get at through those jeans

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life

sweet thursday posted:

Little Coach Urban
Drank up his bourbon,
Rubbing a nice lady's thighs;
He put in his thumb,
And pulled out a plum,
And said, "'Every week is like playing Alabama"

A little late but fuh-kin lol

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The funniest thing the Jaguars could possibly do is not fire Urban but still ditch him in London.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Eifert Posting posted:

The funniest thing the Jaguars could possibly do is not fire Urban but still ditch him in London.

Meyer would head to the nearest pub to drown his sorrows in a welsh girl.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/bykevinclark/status/1445413801210286081?s=21

big fork small knife
Jan 23, 2006

JT Jag posted:

I dunno maybe we bumblefuck our way into Byron Leftwich or Mike Daboll after this

I wanted McVay when they hired Marrone and wanted Staley when they hired Urban. I'd love Leftwich, so unfortunately they're gonna go with some dumb hire again. Prolly give Mularkey another shot or something.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

these aren't kids whose future 100% depend on staying in Urban's good graces, they're grown men who are going to speak their mind and I adore that they've decided that urban is a pathetic muppet

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1445431671369699331?s=19

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

big fork small knife posted:

I wanted McVay when they hired Marrone and wanted Staley when they hired Urban. I'd love Leftwich, so unfortunately they're gonna go with some dumb hire again. Prolly give Mularkey another shot or something.

Steve Belichick.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I really did think Houston was going to be the unparalleled tire fire of the AFC South, I never expected Urban to crater this hard, this fast. Just incredible. I will almost be able to deal with the shame of losing to the the Jets if it means that Derrick Henry personally gets Meyer fired.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Bah gawd that's Jeff fishers music!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

with this timeline, I'm sure Trevor Lawrence will start balling out and end up saving Urban's job

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Texans get shutout 40-0 and are somehow the third most embarrassing team in their division this week.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Jason Garrett redemption tour

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I told you all horny Urban was gonna be a big deal

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Yeah those all would have been smart hires. Why do that? I doubt Leftwich would want to coach Jacksonville but I'd be fine with it. I'd also be fine with Bienemy, Daboll, or Anthony Lynn.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

https://mobile.twitter.com/frogbaby236/status/1445432767777591302

whew

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

oh god right in front of a mural of his wife

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Urban Meyer's fall is a cautionary tale of what happens when a Midwesterner moves to Jacksonville.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Really surprising to see this much public buttplay not coming from parking lots in Orchard Park.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

lol

https://twitter.com/lukezim/status/1445441884596232196?t=_AHtcPMBkIha0ca0EVo-lg&s=19

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I'm dying. Send help. The laughter wont stop.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Mods change thread title to "Humilation for Loser Urban"

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

noted scholar and visiting ohio state professor on character and leadership urban meyer

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The good Ohioans move to North Carolina and the bad ones move to Florida. Yes, Carolinians, those are the good ones.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Benne posted:

Mods change thread title to "Humilation for Loser Urban"
His name is "Lapdances" now.

Eifert Posting posted:

The good Ohioans move to North Carolina and the bad ones move to Florida. Yes, Carolinians, those are the good ones.
Can confirm.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Eifert Posting posted:

There's a small exclave of central/southern Ohioans who moved to Morgantown, WV and the rest of north-central WV.

they're a good lot -- honest, dependable, decent drivers.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

JT Jag posted:

Byron Leftwich being the head coach of the Jaguars would be infinitely cool which means it will never happen

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

So who does Urban issue the embarassing non-apology to this time? Shelley? Rando cutie at the bar?

Larch posted:

I think it's all pretty funny. Meyer knew exactly what he was doing. Setting up a nice firing so he can go back to college.

Perfect move. Now he can be fired so it's not like Saban in Miami.

It's an interesting change of pace from the medical emergency of the year, that's for sure.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

this is so loving funny. I love that everyone went with the "he wanted nothing to do with it" and then the video from the second angle showing him knuckle deep comes out the very next day.

People analyzing the videos like the zapruder film lol.

"Ladies and gentlemen everyone is talking about frame 260, I'd like to call attention to frame 113. His fingers are OUTSIDE her rear end in a top hat. Frame 114: his fingers are ENTERING her rear end in a top hat. Frame 115: his fingers are ENTIRELY inside her rear end in a top hat. Play it back. 113, 114, 115. Ladies and gentlemen your head coach, your fallen king, is PENETRATING that young Ohio co-ed."

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Eifert Posting posted:

Better than people from Buffalo.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

FizFashizzle posted:

Better than people from Buffalo.

Those people move to Florida and become Florida Man

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Check the date

https://twitter.com/CorkGaines/status/1080486859720019969

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Fire Urbz and appoint inside linebackers coach Charlie Strong as interim. Fire Nagy and appoint offensive analyst/special projects coach Tom Herman as interim. Let's get to hookin em, yeehaw yall