Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Corn Glizzy posted:

I just want to get this one as a tattoo

do it man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

ALL LITTLE CAESARS LOCATIONS HAVE BEEN PUT ON FULL ALERT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT, ALL LITTLE CAESARS LOCATIONS HAVE BEEN PUT ON FULL ALERT.

ALL ORDERS OF STUFFED CRUST PIZZAS AND CRAZY BREAD ARE HALTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

CHARLES AND SAM, PLEASE STOP SMOKING DOPE OUT BACK AND RETURN INSIDE TO PREPARE FOR ACTS OF CYBER WARFARE BY MAKING SURE THE HOT AND READY CASE IS FULLY STOCKED, NOW.

Breaking news! We are under Martial Law... Fox News reports Biden has enacted... wait... I need to clarify Breaking News: there is a sale at Marshall's. All sweaters are 25% off and Biden has purchased a hoodie.... Next up, Tucker Carlson will explain why the evil liberals want to kill you for being White.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

speaking of greta thunberg.. remember when a chud think tank got essentially a right wing "equivalent" of greta... aka paying some random kid saying they don't believe in climate change? but instead of finding an actual kid around greta's age they paid a 19 year old girl from germany* so they could be comfortable gawking at her?

* (because they were scared of german's climate reduction efforts)

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

bird with big dick posted:

fuckin lmao YOU CAN TELL IT WAS THE START OF THE APOCALYPSE BECAUSE HARDEES LOST MY ORDER FOR A LARGE FRY THREE BACON CHEE AND A DIET COKE

The goon that said "they won't survive a civil war they need fastfood" was right.(I know your post is a joke) but they thought yesterday was "The Plan" because they fastfood place was slow. They view the world through such a tiny lens I would feel bad for them if they weren't literally masturbating to the thought of murdering my family.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Batterypowered7 posted:

Dressed up like a Hillary 2024 sign.

Do this and you'll likely end up shot. Trumpers are some crazy fuckers

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

What's the narrative today after Facebook got unfortunately fixed? Taste of things to come over the next 9 days or deepdishstate fighting tromps golden piss baby army?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Powered Descent posted:

I wonder what the deal is with the time traveler thing. Just a case of not understanding that time zones are a thing?

They think we are sending them messages from the future.

They can't tell the difference between the things they imagine and the things that actually happen. So anyone that predicts something that somewhat sorta kinda comes true is a time traveler.

Always more conspiracies.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
BIG STUFF HAPPENED.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

The Last Call posted:

Not fake news, totally real!

Trump's sooper dooper elite cyber ninjas really suck if all they managed was half a day of downtime to Facebook.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

If you only got $5 in your pocket Little Ceasers is the way to go.

This is coming from a guy who eats gas station hot dogs on the regular.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Aerith Gainthborough posted:

I'll eat Little Caesars even if I have more than $5. You can't stop me from shoveling garbage into my mouth.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Aerith Gainthborough posted:

I'ma tell my favorite story about Little Caesar's:

My buddy in Florida was at a mini-mall when he saw a panhandler with a sign that said he was hungry. My buddy said, "hey, come with me to that Little Caesar's, and I'll get you a $5 pizza."
The bum replied, "I'm not that hungry."

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Batterypowered7 posted:

I'll eat Little Caesars even if I have more than $5. You can't stop me from shoveling garbage into my mouth.

Raccoon alt spotted

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
So what's the narrative today now that, obviously, nothing has happened? I mean naturally the goalposts have been moved to another field, just curious which sport they're playing now

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Batterypowered7 posted:

gently caress to the yeah.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I grew up on Little Cesar's and can verify, 100%, that it is in fact trash.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

I'll take Little Caesar's any day over loving Hungry Howie's.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
If you've been vaccinated against covid you can eat the gas station hot dog off the molten rollers of botulism

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

I like how they just zoomed passed the fact that they are raising their three-year-old grandson.

Where the gently caress are the parents?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

If you've been vaccinated against covid you can eat the gas station hot dog off the molten rollers of botulism

If you get the third Pfizer shot you can even put the dried up bits of ketchup and mustard from the dispenser on your hotdog and be okay.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Batterypowered7 posted:

You can't stop me from shoveling garbage into my mouth.

PM me

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

spunkshui posted:

I like how they just zoomed passed the fact that they are raising their three-year-old grandson.

Dead from COVID

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Just develop explosive diarrhea from lactose intolerance and you don't have to worry about eating lovely pizza ever again.

Or good pizza.

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one

old beast lunatic posted:

Do you get irrationally angry at oil company PR commercials about how great and green they are now? I just want to know i'm not the only one.
Friend of mine works for a green tech startup that specialized in combining solar power with battery storage for solar power (no one else installs both.) He said his company took contracts to get facebook, twitter, and google to 'energy neutral' power. The only thing that meant was that their corporate HQ was energy neutral. They can contract out for servers (to themselves, for example) and say they are energy neutral. It's nothing but a PR stunt.

I was supposed to be in a United airlines commercial about BioFuel. They put 2,000 gallons of BioFuel on one plane, fueled the rest with regular Jet-A and then never used biofuel at that airport again. Totally fake PR stunt and nothing more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKZBnV-3zTE

We had to clean out and recirc the 10k gallon fueling tanker, wrap it with a huge biofuel sticker, then it was filled with 2000 gallons of biofuel. I was stuck at a taxiway crossing so my co-worker had to go up with another guy because I was the only mechanic that was also qualified to fuel United planes. They pumped 2000 gallons of BioFuel into a 787. Set. Wrap. Cameras and crew pack up. Dude with a fueling hydrant comes along and puts another 10,000 gallons of regular Jet-A on. We take the united biofuel wrap off the tanker, change the filter elements, re-circ, flow test, and return it to service. Corporations have no morals they want to sell an image for the least amount of effort.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Steadiman posted:

So what's the narrative today now that, obviously, nothing has happened? I mean naturally the goalposts have been moved to another field, just curious which sport they're playing now

"Trust the Plan" is literally the only narrative they have because they're a doomsday cult.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

The Last Call posted:

THE STORM IS HERE YOU GUYS FOR REALS

How bad is the storm where you are?

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Pizza Hut was destroyed by a bunker buster, and Dominos has fallen. Hungry Howie's and Jet's Pizza have been unreachable for several hours now.

The Pizza Jihad is upon us. Hide the women and the pepperoni.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

spunkshui posted:

They've been raising him since he was three, which is actually more weird and raises further questions.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Lazyfire posted:

They've been raising him since he was three, which is actually more weird and raises further questions.

First question: Is World of Warcraft involved?

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Dead from COVID

No the kid is like 15 and they’ve been raising him for the past 12 years.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

spunkshui posted:

COVID is just rebranded flu and has always existed, hth.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

spunkshui posted:

OBAMA!!! :argh:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

An internet company was offline for a few hours.
BUT NOW IT'S BACK!
THIS WAS ALL TRUMP'S WORK AND HE IS IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING!
I am not crazy!

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

the chud response to the pandemic and then the vaccines is a mirror of what their response to climate change has been and will be. it’s not real, but when it is real it’s harmless, but when it isn’t harmless it’s a liberal conspiracy or it’s the fault of foreigners, etc etc

they have literally no solutions to real crises besides pretending they aren’t real, blaming other people, and spending their last moments throwing their lifeless bodies in the way of any attempt to fix the problem because that will prevent the rich vampires who exacerbate the crises from getting richer

I just read this online and it sums up the situation perfectly:

quote:

They complain bitterly about mitigation measures and vaccines, even though that's how we get the pandemic under control, because those measures have an easily-identifiable target (the government, health-care professionals, scientists) they can blame for the virus' disruption of our lives.

That's also why they insist the virus must have been engineered in a lab. The idea that it emerged naturally creates too much stress on their belief systems -- they need to blame someone, and nature is out of the question.

We all hate the virus and what it's done to our world. Mature minds recognize that this was a natural phenomenon we'll just have to do our best to power through. Immature minds focus their anger at the inconveniences of the solutions, not at the existence of the problem to begin with.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

old beast lunatic posted:

First question: Is World of Warcraft involved?

12 years ago, so that's possible as it was the last time anyone gave a gently caress about WoW.

I'm going to guess good old oxy plays a role here.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Yes, for the posts about indoctrinating their 15-year-old dependent with paranoid Qanon conspiracy theories (and using a Facebook outage as "evidence"), let's all concentrate on how there's a kid being raised by his grandparents. Because THAT'S the crazy part.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

I hate masks. When July rolled around and I could walk around without one, it was great. gently caress chuds for making me have to mask up again

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Stoatbringer posted:

An internet company was offline for a few hours.
BUT NOW IT'S BACK!
THIS WAS ALL TRUMP'S WORK AND HE IS IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING!
I am not crazy!

This sounds absolutely 100% true and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Michigan

https://twitter.com/JonKingNews/status/1445418136119955471?s=20

bad sugarpop habit
Apr 15, 2021

winterwerefox posted:

I hate masks. When July rolled around and I could walk around without one, it was great. gently caress chuds for making me have to mask up again

As a self-conscious trans person who also always got laid out with seasonal flus and colds, the proliferation of masks owns. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

winterwerefox posted:

The only social activity I participate in is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Been doing it for years. My instructor is among the short list of people I call friends. He's a smart guy, dad was a doctor. Had his school closed for over a year. I just started going back and now I feel like I shouldn't because American adults are too stupid to make sane decisions. Basically I just hate loving everyone. Hail satan.