Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

chamois posted:

racial slander in the garage is a remarkably bad way of summarizing what happened

it's because rick allen big time sucks at his job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

hilarious that facebook is down while this happens

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
:unsmith:

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Pinecone Sample posted:

wonder if anything happens to your brain from crashing ARCA cars all through your 20s that makes you think you can bring an axe to a gunfight

The thing that happened to his brain was he was wealthy enough to go crash ARCA cars

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It is pretty crazy that both the Xfinity & Cup races at Talladega got robbed of an actual finish... But good for Bubba for winning a race, he definitely fought it out there knowing it was probably the last couple laps of the race...

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

Stenhouse? Nah. It's Ricky Roundhouse now.
Rain wins are still wins. I know people will discount it, and honestly I kind of do too, but I'm so glad Bubba's first win was at the track that had fans hire a plane to fly the stars and bars over the track in protest against NASCAR banning it. loving suck on it. I hope he wins every Dega race for the rest of his career.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Even in terms of rainout wins it was legit. It wasn't a fluke strategy call or anything. Everyone knew rain was coming and he got into the lead and held off the Penske cars to stay there.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Just read about JWT what a worthless babby he was that could have had a beautiful life as a chicken shack lounge lizard that spent the remainder of his salad days through to his golden years bouncing around around the 123 corporate owned zaxbys eating whatever he wanted from open to close until Mighty Cholesterol sung him to forever sleep. And instead he chose some Sid Meier's CivII styled home invasion as the way to extinguish his life's flame.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

shadow puppet of a posted:

Just read about JWT what a worthless babby he was that could have had a beautiful life as a chicken shack lounge lizard that spent the remainder of his salad days through to his golden years bouncing around around the 123 corporate owned zaxbys eating whatever he wanted from open to close until Mighty Cholesterol sung him to forever sleep. And instead he chose some Sid Meier's CivII styled home invasion as the way to extinguish his life's flame.

"The law is an accumulation of tireless attempts to block a man's desire to change life into an instant of poetry. Certainly it would not be right to let everybody exchange his life for a line of poetry written with a splash of blood. But the mass of men, lacking valor, pass away their lives without ever feeling the least touch of such a desire."

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
RIP chicken prince

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
Anyone going to the roval?

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
These cackalacky-rear end mfers broadly agree that Bubba Wallace winning on a technicality is the reason that attendance has fallen since the '90s. None of them wash their hands after they pee.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Lmao, Kevin Harvick his own drat karma police

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

A Kyle Larson win and a Chase Elliott race control call which advances him to the next round when it looks like neither would happen is what this sport deserves.

Also, Harvick mirror driving himself into the wall just going to Blue Ball NBC's hopes for post-race fisticuffs.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Oh yeah complete bullshit that Chase was allowed to drag tail in the wind, I think he jumped 13 points on one of the restarts, no Rick Ware car would be allowed to lose his poo poo like that

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Good fuckin riddance Kevin Harvick

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Watching Harvick hear footsteps and plowing it in the wall might be the best moment of the season

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

chase is still a bitch. i am NOT mad

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Kevin Harvick and Chase Elliot getting mad at each other is pretty comical since they are usually completely characterless :smug:

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

They're testing the next gen cars all day today on the roval then I gather breaking it down and testing on the oval tomorrow.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Ungratek posted:

Watching Harvick hear footsteps and plowing it in the wall might be the best moment of the season

but nascar is bad for allowing it to happen you see. tee hee hee i am a nascar fan and i will never be happy

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

kidcoelacanth posted:

chase is still a bitch. i am NOT mad

hahaha how the gently caress is chase elliot even real? just turn your car away from the wall. just steer left.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

are you okay

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

its a reference to a famous tweet

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/bGuBzJB.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/V1a1IXW.mp4

These are fuckin loud, y'all

I don't know if any of you are watching on YouTube.

Maybe 500 people here, nobody checking tickets or anything. It's until 7 pm today and 9-5 tomorrow.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The Nascar playoffs might get to another level if teams start realizing they can wreck their fellow playoff teams without any meaningful penalties :lol:

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/NickBromberg/status/1448339524040466432?s=20

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
wow wonder what kind of patriotism and religion he's going to talk about hmmmm

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

the kind that has been banned in NASCAR since Jeff divorced Brooke

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Dude on Twitter claims he's libertarian, I have no evidence beyond a random online shithead but I now choose to believe it because the last driver to fight the tyranny of the age of consent laws only made it up to the Truck series

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Truly one of the dumber races in a while. Having 500s is still worth it because everyone lost their mind with 50 laps to go

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

that attitude is why they're sticking around, so actually it sucks poo poo still

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

https://twitter.com/MJBurroughs/status/1450979277147676679

Carson Ware caught an assault on a female charge the week before he was supposed to drive the Xfinity 17

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Pinecone Sample posted:

https://twitter.com/MJBurroughs/status/1450979277147676679

Carson Ware caught an assault on a female charge the week before he was supposed to drive the Xfinity 17

Did the guy already have prison tats before getting arrested?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Don't you injure my personal property.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Harveygod posted:

Did the guy already have prison tats before getting arrested?

It's a real time saver.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Prison tats and braces are a hell of a combo.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

Larson curb stomping this season.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

hahaha he's also a soundcloud rapper and has a history of securities fraud

https://open.spotify.com/track/4bC2nx7jjQrYwahJHYwaIL

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Oct 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chamois
Oct 24, 2010