Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Brandfarlig posted:

If it helps it's completely made up horseshit from what I can tell. I can't find any reference to a worm of that name and the blood brain barrier isn't impermeable at all. While it's a bit of a challenge to get through numerous drugs do so (recreational and otherwise).

Real name is in the caption. They infect fish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Ok, but they seem to mostly be a problem if you're running a fish farm. A not particularly dangerous skin parasite =/= some horrible cordyceps inspired brainworm.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
You can learn more about the gentle likpas at http://www.likpa.com

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

They likpate.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Brandfarlig posted:

If it helps it's completely made up horseshit from what I can tell. I can't find any reference to a worm of that name and the blood brain barrier isn't impermeable at all. While it's a bit of a challenge to get through numerous drugs do so (recreational and otherwise).
Do not worry likpas are gentle

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yeah click that poo poo and then call me a liar I loving double dare you.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 17:41 on Oct 4, 2021

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"

Brandfarlig posted:

It says at the bottom of the picture "cyclo de vida general de Monogenia." I can guess that the translation is "Life cycle of the family Monogenea" and sure enough when you search for "monogenea" you find:

Monogeneans are a group of ectoparasitic flatworms commonly found on the skin, gills, or fins of fish. They have a direct lifecycle and do not require an intermediate host.
No known monogeneans infect birds, but one (Oculotrema hippopotami) infects mammals, parasitizing the eye of the hippopotamus.

Nothing about an invincible brain worm. Just a fish parasite.

Edit: thought I was just slow typing, turns out I'm slow thinking and missed a page.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Wa11y posted:

It says at the bottom of the picture "cyclo de vida general de Monogenia." I can guess that the translation is "Life cycle of the family Monogenea" and sure enough when you search for "monogenea" you find:

Monogeneans are a group of ectoparasitic flatworms commonly found on the skin, gills, or fins of fish. They have a direct lifecycle and do not require an intermediate host.
No known monogeneans infect birds, but one (Oculotrema hippopotami) infects mammals, parasitizing the eye of the hippopotamus.

Nothing about an invincible brain worm. Just a fish parasite.

Edit: thought I was just slow typing, turns out I'm slow thinking and missed a page.

Yeah but conversely isn't that exactly what the Monogeneans would want you to think?

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Literal fire crotch

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Wood.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

That's so fuckin hot

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
an old friend

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Busket Posket posted:

an old friend

This one never fails to get me even when I know what thread I'm in. It is more shocking than seeing the goatman at this point.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

:hmmyes:

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7012702063893302534

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
Baby, I'm gonna pound you to cinders tonight. :pervert:

I can cool your burning... heart.

Do it in the ash hole.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
A little thick for tinder.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

That's hot.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/NuggThuggLife/status/1445479695651278857?t=knre6mLVHnnAkuP-uOIXvQ&s=19

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Those are some sad tits.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

tribbledirigible posted:

Those are some sad tits.

Just mournful.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Bacon medallions, or pig titties?

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Just mournful.

Like two suicide notes in a glitter-bra pan.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

That's not what I've heard

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Good lord that’s one of the most revolting things I’ve seen in a while and I occasionally turn off my monitor

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Wouldn't "bacon medallions" be actual literal pig titties?

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
pig nipples pig life

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
Also it looks like those "medallions" need about 20 minutes more cook time. That egg is going to disintegrate.

Sekhmnet
Jan 22, 2019

Breakfast at Ed Gein's.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Start the reactor. Free Mars

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

:stare:

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Like an anglerfish, but for butt stuff.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Danglerfish

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
I feel like I’m going to get mocked endlessly for this, but if it’s not an elaborate butt plug,what is it? Based on the text, I can only come up with dog toy, but it looks like a bad and unwieldy chew toy for a dog.

Go ahead, make fun of me. But please also give me the answer.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Based on the handle and the name I think it's a tennis or racquetball serve trainer?

Maybe?

But it's a butt plug

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

What is that buttplug even supposed to be?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The Bloop posted:

Based on the handle and the name I think it's a tennis or racquetball serve trainer?

Maybe?

But it's a butt plug

It has many uses. MANY uses. :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRKP5f0emuA

(I'm pretty sure it's a scam)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Just yank it like you're starting a lawnmower!