Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

azflyboy
Nov 9, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

https://twitter.com/governorlittle/status/1445506992014073857?s=21

:lol:

What are they going to do when :airquote: the fine people :airquote: of Idaho elect her as governor?

It could be even better than that, since Ammon Bundy (Branch Dildonian, domestic terrorist) is also running for governor, so about the only chance the state has to elect a not-insane person is if Brad Little runs again (he hasn't said if he plans to yet), and the big money and business interests in the state give him all kinds of dark money support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Guze posted:

That guy claiming he fired all the vaccinated employees is probably just lying

Chuds dont make good choices.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Idaho really is a special kind of white people crazy.

E: Ammon Bundy is running for governor? lmao we're doomed.

I did read your post, with full knowledge of the branch dildonians and the poo poo trench and the crying patriot and tarp ghost. I read it and glazed over it because Ammon Bundy running for governor is just too stupid and it shut my brain down for a minute.

EE: branch dildonians lol

old beast lunatic fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Oct 6, 2021

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Guze posted:

That guy claiming he fired all the vaccinated employees is probably just lying
On the Internet?

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Pitdragon posted:

Do yourself a favor, and instead of trying to reason with them, just tell them they are wrong over and over. Don't bother with facts and logic, because as you no doubt have realized by now those things just don't matter to these people. Just loudly respond to every statement they make with "Yeah, that's not true" and "You're wrong about that". Don't even bother engaging with them beyond telling them that they are wrong. Change the subject. Control the conversation. Don't give them any ground. Act like they've got the mental capacity of a five year old and they're trying to convince you that clouds are made of cotton candy.

Just this to everything you get from a chud, every time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yqUpypQwGs

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Thank you for reminding me of the Bundys even though we are completely, utterly hosed as a country.

Haven't thought of angry dildo unboxing videos in awhile :unsmith:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxGQUcoJd1M

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/bernybelvedere/status/1445116564215324672

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

YeahWhatevah
Oct 28, 2013

stealie72 posted:

Don't worry, the OP goon lives out in the boonies and knows this is absolutely moronic advice.

Totally aware my dude.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Lmao that Miss Information's fee-fees are being hurt.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

This is loving amazing

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
What the gently caress is happening in that video ? It’s edited right?

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

I have no words, just indiscriminate shrieking.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

It’s the US political system!

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/pewpewonepew/status/1445152596520579072

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

lmao the guy's twitter bio:

"American Citizen, immigrant, non-white WHITE supremacist, TDS therapist, Former Twittmo inmate.
Pronouns : Eat / A / Bag / Of / Richards"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

These are the people that the New York Times and Washington Post interview every time the racist shitgoblin candidate they support is up for election. These are the people we are supposed to "empathize with" and feel shame for calling them turdbrains.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

Bogus Adventure posted:

These are the people that the New York Times and Washington Post interview every time the racist shitgoblin candidate they support is up for election. These are the people we are supposed to "empathize with" and feel shame for calling them turdbrains.

So this is actually unedited? Are they fighting with each other? Or is that one lady not on their side? So they’re just screaming incoherent gibberish at her in an attempt to own the libs? Maybe I’m overthinking it but I had a long day and my brain is struggling to process just exactly what the gently caress is happening

azflyboy
Nov 9, 2005

old beast lunatic posted:

Idaho really is a special kind of white people crazy.

E: Ammon Bundy is running for governor? lmao we're doomed.

I did read your post, with full knowledge of the branch dildonians and the poo poo trench and the crying patriot and tarp ghost. I read it and glazed over it because Ammon Bundy running for governor is just too stupid and it shut my brain down for a minute.

EE: branch dildonians lol

Ammon also got arrested twice in two hours last year for refusing to leave the Idaho Capitol, which resulted in police hauling him out zip-tied to an office chair after he refused to walk.

He then got arrested again when he didn't show up at his trial for trespassing, since he refuse to wear a mask, and was therefore denied entry to the courthouse.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

So this is actually unedited? Are they fighting with each other? Or is that one lady not on their side? So they’re just screaming incoherent gibberish at her in an attempt to own the libs? Maybe I’m overthinking it but I had a long day and my brain is struggling to process just exactly what the gently caress is happening

I don't know the context, but it looks like the lady in white is flipping them off and they're trying to speak jibberish back at her. It's just people doing what they do: being dumb as hell.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Harry_Potato posted:

I need to find a usa based maker for my new line of knockoff Chudwear. It might say "Make America Gay Again", but it least it wont be made in China!

I'd wear a Make America Gay Again hat. My only issue is how many chuds would misread it and think i was on their side

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jesus Christ. If anyone needed evidence of evolution chuds are currently backsliding it towards our ancestors

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

It’s showing how a bill becomes a law

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That video appears to show the person in white mocking them by doing a “blah blah blah” response to their harassment as they Fortnite dance flipping the double birds and the Trumpers start speaking in tongues while holding SPEAK OPENLY AND HONESTLY signs because they’re creaming their pants at the thought of attacking a solitary protestor with their larger numbers

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

SocketWrench posted:

I'd wear a Make America Gay Again hat. My only issue is how many chuds would misread it and think i was on their side

Novelty MAGA parody hats have always sucked rear end for this very reason, as well as for making strangers you pass by on the street have to play the game of "Does this person want me dead, or are they making a hilarious* joke".

*joke on hat never actually hilarious

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

How much do you want to bet he has been vaccinated?

Also, somebody posted this in the UK politics thread in cspam. There was another argument about who is dumber, brits or yanks. If I had to witness this again you do too.
https://twitter.com/netpol/status/1445359031225360389

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

tfw you recovered from a debilitating crack addiction and became a self-made millionaire by selling chopped up insulating foam in sacks to idiots, then went mental for donald trump of all people and piledrove your entire life into the loving ground, but didn't have the guts to kill yourself so just continued to exist in perpetuity as a deranged, shambling husk

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

haljordan posted:

Her book is actually called "I’ll Take Your Questions Now"

"I'll Take Your Money Now"

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

The debat

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I unironically get the biggest high watching MAGA/Anti-Vax chuds loving around and finding out.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

vyst posted:

I unironically get the biggest high watching MAGA/Anti-Vax chuds loving around and finding out.
I got you fam:
https://twitter.com/FilmThePoliceLA/status/1445566038855217158

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

White people really shouldn't feel so supreme, we fuckin stink out loud for the most part

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

haljordan posted:

White people really shouldn't feel so supreme, we fuckin stink out loud for the most part

especially if we are wet

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD
Does Ted Nugent have a felony conviction or something? Why doesn't he hunt with guns like true patriots do?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Beartaco posted:

*joke on hat never actually hilarious

Counterpoint

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
What's he that wishes so?
My cousin, Westmorland? No, my fair cousin;
If we are mark'd to die, we are enough
To do our country loss; and if to live,
The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
God's will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.
By Jove, I am not covetous for gold,
Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost;
It yearns me not if men my garments wear;
Such outward things dwell not in my desires.
But if it be a sin to covet honour,
I am the most offending soul alive.
No, faith, my coz, wish not a man from England.
God's peace! I would not lose so great an honour
As one man more methinks would share from me
For the best hope I have. O, do not wish one more!
Rather proclaim it, Westmorland, through my host,
That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not die in that man's company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.
This day is call'd the feast of Crispian.
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when this day is nam'd,
And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say "To-morrow is Saint Crispian."
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars,
And say "These wounds I had on Crispin's day."
Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,
But he'll remember, with advantages,
What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,
Familiar in his mouth as household words—
Harry the King, Bedford and Exeter,
Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester—
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

SocketWrench posted:

Jesus Christ. If anyone needed evidence of evolution chuds are currently backsliding it towards our ancestors

This really makes me think that the whole “chimpanzee personhood” debate needs to open back up and point to this video as proof we already allow lower apes to participate in society and even vote.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Shanghaied posted:

Does Ted Nugent have a felony conviction or something? Why doesn't he hunt with guns like true patriots do?

You'd think having sex with a minor would disqualify you, but no, you're allowed to just poo poo your pants to get out of Vietnam but tell other people to man up.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

NC Wyeth Death Cult posted:

St Crispin's Day speech

What Shakespeare didn't mention was that the victory at Agincourt was all for naught, because Henry shat himself to death before he could take the French throne.

This somehow feels relevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Well poo poo. Now I have to find a new mating call.