Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

I don't think its fair to lump a whole country in alongside SWERY's brand of loving weirdness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Electric Hobo posted:

This reminded me of something, so I had to go to youtube to make sure I wasn't crazy. Turns out I'm not, D4 actually does exist, and it's weird as hell.
https://youtu.be/aH-hnZMh69A

Sooo....it's a Telltale style game of a reclusive guy living with some kinky home invader cat girl who goes food shopping in-between beating him up?

There are levels to the wrongness.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

Ugleb posted:

Sooo....it's a Telltale style game of a reclusive guy living with some kinky home invader cat girl who goes food shopping in-between beating him up?

There are levels to the wrongness.

Its about a detective that got shot in the head and uses the scar from the bullet wound to travel back in time in order to relive events and maybe something with a wife or girlfriend, and Amanda is a "cat" that lives there and also theres a guy who shows up and they eat meals like nightmare people.

The big guy eating hotdogs is the same guy from another SWERY game insofar as using the same name and model but they're they different people I think. Its a weird loving trip like all SWERY games.

To make this about minis, I would enjoy painting a mini about the big guy eating his massive stack of pizza slices in one go.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

The ballpit is squigs.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Wrr posted:

Its about a detective that got shot in the head and uses the scar from the bullet wound to travel back in time in order to relive events and maybe something with a wife or girlfriend, and Amanda is a "cat" that lives there and also theres a guy who shows up and they eat meals like nightmare people.

The big guy eating hotdogs is the same guy from another SWERY game insofar as using the same name and model but they're they different people I think. Its a weird loving trip like all SWERY games.

To make this about minis, I would enjoy painting a mini about the big guy eating his massive stack of pizza slices in one go.

Yeah, I think we now know everything we need to know about this now plus some extra.

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

The ballpit is squigs.

Probably canon.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Ugleb posted:

This is one of those sculpts that really annoys me because it could have been great and characterful. Then they made it horny and crap.

Just like that spurple modder in Darkest Dungeon.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Ali Express algorithms think I'm just totally into all this poo poo:

Thanks, thread.

AndyElusive fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Oct 6, 2021

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

motorcycle pig is kinda good except nazis

Tsilkani
Jul 28, 2013

It took me a bit to realize that was a pig. Going off everything else in the image, my brain was trying to process it as something horrible done to a woman for a bit.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

punishedkissinger posted:

motorcycle pig is kinda good except nazis

That's just an old-timey police motorcycle.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Tsilkani posted:

It took me a bit to realize that was a pig. Going off everything else in the image, my brain was trying to process it as something horrible done to a woman for a bit.

i went through the same process for what it's worth.

Tsilkani
Jul 28, 2013

:respek:

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

yeop

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Can confirm it's a pig and that I also figured it was a person.

Also, didn't show this because it was further down in the email, but it confuses me.

Edit: oh she's passed out drunk or something. I get it now.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

goddamnit.

:nms:

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

AndyElusive posted:

Also, didn't show this because it was further down in the email, but it confuses me.

War is loving boring man I get it.

:stare:

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

The best part is that it has nothing to do with its own description.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Australian Animal Koala Kangaroo Model Simulation Children's Gift Toy

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

Maybe its a model that can be used to recreate this specific Pop Team Epic gag? And isn't a horrible horrible thing designed to jerk off to?

Like, the angles of everything obscure the intended "use case"

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Is this one of those drop bears I've heard about?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Wrr posted:

Maybe its a model that can be used to recreate this specific Pop Team Epic gag? And isn't a horrible horrible thing designed to jerk off to?

Like, the angles of everything obscure the intended "use case"

idgi

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

https://twitter.com/Reaperfeed1/status/1319876980356059136?t=-HycFYXvqSUwqb7xkvPNcg&s=19

Lol.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

holy gently caress. :perfect:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

So good, goddamn

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

:same:

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

a finer porcine miniature. more imaginative and also better because space nazis instead of real ones

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

AndyElusive posted:

Edit: oh she's passed out drunk or something. I get it now.

Went drinking, played with a 'big gun' (hurr hurr), passed out afterwards.

Tin Tim posted:

Australian Animal Koala Kangaroo Model Simulation Children's Gift Toy

Thread title.

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

That Chicken sure loves to drum...sticks
has this thread ever covered the work of Master Box? most of their stuff is just generic WW2 set pieces, but you can also find:
Horny:

Offensive:

Horny AND Offensive:

Cow:

The Skeep fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Oct 7, 2021

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

The Skeep posted:

Offensive:

drat that's dark

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Western powers are happy to stand with child soldiers and assist them with developing lung cancer if it serves their purposes. Bleak, but real.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

There’s definitely styles of “pin-up” minis that you can get away with, since that’s generally considered its own aesthetic rather than pure horniness. But like… 1) that’s a LOT of pin-up models all in a weird diorama and 2) everything else in that post.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

The Skeep posted:

Offensive:

fukin lmao

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

so sixteen year olds are fair game for conscription? doesnt seem right

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

so sixteen year olds are fair game for conscription? doesnt seem right

Well yeah, otherwise the US couldn't send military recruiters en-masse to high schools.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

What're ya buyin, strangah?

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013
Interestingly, the UK is on Amnesty International's list of countries which allow child soldiers, because you can sign up for the forces at 16 (although you can't be sent to a warzone until you're 18).

Skails
Feb 24, 2008

Born-In-Space
Spooky Dracula chariot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.
Dig thru the ditches and burn thru the witches I slam in the back of my